What is the most underappreciated Bond movie and why is it Tomorrow Never Dies?

What is the most underappreciated Bond movie and why is it Tomorrow Never Dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S9u5QAL0AIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Goldeneye is for fags and TND is God-Tier

WRONG.

The World Is Not Enough is the God Tier Brosnan film

Goldeneye was a good revolution in 90s film. It felt fresh and different. A new era after the soviet collapse.

And he came to a very horrible end in Die Another Day. I saw that turd in the cinema as a kid. Worst Bond film so far.

I forgot to add, Tomorrow was good as a kid but as an adult, it offers nothing but over the top action mean while something like World has a 10/10 villain, great plot, really great dialogue scenes and Brosnan's Bond is the darkest in this one

The correct answer is The Matador, and if you don't know what I'm talking then you should go watch it or alternatively neck yourself because you don't know shit about fuck. This board is awful. Have a good weekend.

Die Another Day's first act is a 10/10. Movie goes a bit downhill from there but it still offers a very enjoyable movie.

QoS is by far the worst Bond film

2:35 best theme

youtu.be/S9u5QAL0AIE

because the playstation game was cool and one time we paused the dvd right on the boobs

lmao is this what Sup Forums has come to? Pretending bad movies are good?

I constantly forget that was actually a movie for some reason.

Nightfire was the best 007 videogame and if you don't agree you haven't played it. Also this:
Yes both posts are me. Get fucking educated you frickin dweeb.

All the modern ones are Call of Duty reskinned. Quantum of Solace I remember playing on 360.

I feel insulted that you didn't even read either of my posts or google either of the titles. Yet here we are, I suppose. Life is a strange beast. Please have a good weekend friend and don't kill yourself.

TND aged well. A real newspaper mogul from the UK was guilty of wiretapping, the rise of Steve Jobs, South China Sea dispute, military intervention on both American and Chinese parties.

Just because the movie did well on the political side doesn't make it a good movie in general

Directed by Rodger Spottiswoode - kek

On Her Majesty's Secret Service was very underappreciated, for good reason... it sucked ass!

I liked Die Another Day. Me likey Pikey

GoldenEye > The World Is Not Enough > Die Another Day > Tomorrow Never Dies

>dat choke chair scene
kino

>that shitty BMW 750iL with rockets on it

Was this the worst ever Bond car?

No, the BMW z-models that followed it were worse

Didn't he grab the villain and taunt him while slowly walking him into some sort of drilling death machine then threw him in?

I remember seeing that as a kid and I felt really bad because it was cruel as fuck

no

>Ugly chink Bond Girl and Teri Hatcher

no thanks