What a fucking retard, someone has finally surpassed joe buck

what a fucking retard, someone has finally surpassed joe buck

>defended Justin Timberlake's halftime show
Disgraceful

these calls really, really could have gone either way. he has all the rights in the world to voice his opinion as a color analyst

he's white as fuck though

>that absolute insistence the Iggles' TD wasn't a catch
What a fucking idiot.

>not watching the games on mute

Him calling the Ertz TD to be reversed made me want to punch my TV.

This

He's the worst color commentator in the game. Last night he was pulling so hard for the Patriots it was almost shocking. Not sure how this can be justified

This. I got tired of his bullshit as the game wore on. I muted the TV and put on Pandora.

he saw a repeat of the jesse james catch there. the call was correct as ertz did become a runner, but many people had a sense of deja vu at first look. and I think collinsworth corrected himself by the end of the situation

Biggest piece of shit I’ve ever had the displeasure of listening to.

Gotta play the radio and have Merrill call the game the way it’s meant to be done.

No he didn’t and he was hardcore fanboying the pats all fucking night.

He was so assblasted all fucking night.

i didn't notice that, apart from him being in favor of the cheatriots on those two tds

>I can't wait for this to be overturned!

Fire this moron. I swear he madr this game feel like a wwe match with that retarded commentary

>not muting your tv and listening to ultra based Merrill Reese

that's what it was, they set up the catch rules like that all year for the underdog story where the Pats are screwed but the plebs are fine with it because of hatred and jealousy.

Can't wait for the next CBS Owl

Underrated