Will this go down as one of the greatest owls of all time?

Will this go down as one of the greatest owls of all time?
>Competitive the entire game
>Never felt like a blow out by either team
>Many great highlights. (Foles catching the TD, Brady getting sacked, Gronk bringing the pats back with two TDs)
>Amazing underdog story for the eagles and redemption story for Foles

There was absolutely no defense. The entire game had a frustration about it.
The Falcons/Pats or SeahwaksPats games were more interesting imho.

>Competitive the entire game
literally one lead change
>Never felt like a blow out by either team
it was painfully obvious the eagles were playing much better every snap
>Many great highlights
not really pretty average besides fole's meme play
>amazing underdog story for the eagles and redemption story for Foles
tired script

fpbp

No, it was boring. There was no strategy except for Foles trick play being accomplished under illegal formation. The Eagles came to fucking win, and their defense was strong. Pats played like they were expecting a coronation, or they were just tired.

Overall a frustrating game.

>there was no defense

Please stop this contrarian shit. “I like 1-0 soccer games and pitchers duels!”.

There was 1 punt all game. The Eagles kept the Patriots in check during the first half, Bill just adjusted like he always does.

how are the eagles underdogs? they were the #1 seed in the NFC. crushed the #2 seed. foles putting up wentz like stats proves even more its the system so the whole "omg its a backup" storyline is immediately discredited.

The losing team had 600 yards. This never happened before.

>illegal formation
>jeffery asked the line judge if he was on the line, was told yes

Cry more.

Because they were up against the Pats.
I put ~500$ on the Eagles, easy money.
Vegas adjusts the odds as to not loose money. All the idiots put their money on the Pats!

Found the Pats fan

Foles proved in the past he had potential to be a great QB. 7 TD game? He just fell into the Fischer black hole and almost lost the will to play. I highly doubt any other backup in the NFL plays as well as Foles did these playoffs.

>their defense was strong
Except for all of TB' s yardage coming off of busted coverage every other play

There were two lead changes, and even so, that doesn't dictate whether or not it was competitive.

Also, an MVPs backup playing like that in the Superbowl isn't a tired script by any means.

was my first owl i watched live and i was pretty impressed, the game was exciting and i couldn't really call it

eagles did look better like said but also like they had to try harder to achieve it, patriots were retaliating with consistently decent pressure which seemed more effortless at times, and lazy at others
weren't there two lead changes? eagles held consistently until falling 34-33, after that i thought it could go either way

i couldn't tell if the defence was weak but the sack did sort of throw me since i hadn't seen anything like it all game, but i haven't seen enough of it in play normally to see how defence off the ball was applied

also what was that bullshit with the questioned touchdown? I thought that looked like a solild goal, it made me worry lots about VAR in our football

overall pretty good, dunno if i'd be interested in following it fully though, the game was just so fucking dragged out and packed out with pointless stats, it could easily have been done comfortably in 1hr45-2hr

anyway thanks for tuning in to the blog lads, make sure you hit that mfin subscribe button and leave a (You) x

>its the system
It still had Foles threading the needle and making actually difficult throws to non wide open receiver occasionally

>No defense owl
>GOAT
You want to know how you just told everyone that you're a fucking moron?

>eagles defense was strong

Did you see the throws foles was making? How are people this dumb?

the first 20 minutes already showed it would be a great meme event with all the missed kicks and tds

Subscribe

This tbqh. After the failed kicks I was already like "this gun be good".

Lol no

>shit defense
>shit special teams
>meme plays actually working because of shit defense
>coaches benching starters and not giving reasons why
>not even the most exciting game in the last month

This was an average super bowl with a shit halftime show to go with it.

This. Foles made quite a few precision passes.

>people actually Called a 13-3 #1 seed team with a 1st string caliber backup qb an underdog
>people actually gave the pats the edge when their entire organization is carried by a single player

The pats defense last night proved Brady is the goat. Only the goat can drag that slop to the owl and go toe to toe with the top ranked team in the league.

Something about it felt off. It was close, but was uninteresting the whole way.

Yeah it was pretty annoying to hear people say that.

>Fisher black hole
This and with Kelly too, with Pederson he's flourishing

All this complaining of no defense I'm just sitting here loving it. It reminded me of the Don Frye/Yoshihiro Takayama fight where they didn't even bother putting their hands up, just bashing eachother's faces in until one of them gave up.

Defense is where the skill happens. Any two idiots can throw haymakers until a lucky one lands. Mayweather would trash both of those retards at the same time.

They weren't underdogs, the media and analysts just needed a narrative

I watch it since Colts x BEars.
I suppose the historical ones since then were Pittsburgh x Arizona. NYG x NE 2007, NE x ATL, NE x SEa and this year's..

>Will this go down as one of the greatest owls of all time?

One of? Yeah. Enough showboat plays to keep it entertaining, the underdog came out on top, If you are a huge fan of defensive plays, maybe not as much fun, but defensive stands eventually decided the game.

>>Competitive the entire game
>literally one lead change

English is not your first language, then?

I found it boring.

18-1 can never be topped

2 lead changes dumbass

>This was an average super bowl

Disagree, sorry you didn't enjoy it.

>with a shit halftime show to go with it.

Agree. Without exposing any nipple shields, Justin is not very interesting. Crappy work by the sound crew didn't help.

The number of posters in this thread who NOW thought it was just so obvious the Eagles would win is amusing.