TURKEY COUP WEBMS, PICS AND VIDS

Post everything you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/4t4fwl/multiple_surrendered_soldiers_got_beaten_and/
youtube.com/watch?v=S4BNtP7tN8I
youtube.com/watch?v=cdhpPQr5xnU
twitter.com/pzf/status/754497534907658241
nationalreview.com/article/437950/japans-new-fascism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone explain what is going on and the major events that happened please.

Tayyipci comars are taking over secular Turkey and the sons of Genghis must intervene so that Tengri's will can be restored.

It's still pretty ambiguous. So much misinformation.

Erdogan may or may not have orchestrated a coup false flag, he blames it on us. Either way it was defeated and now our main base there which has nukes is under siege and Erdogan is slaughtering coup supporters.

can somebody Photoshop the snot out of his nose? Lose my appetite every time I see it

Underrated

reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/4t4fwl/multiple_surrendered_soldiers_got_beaten_and/

here, is this better?
youtube.com/watch?v=S4BNtP7tN8I

So its true..,

The anti-Erdogan, pro-Secular and military Turks are all white (descendants of Greek, Slavic, Hungarian, etc) while the brown shitskin Turks are all Islamists.

great video from one of the protests
youtube.com/watch?v=cdhpPQr5xnU

Propaganda made by E*DOGan to gain more power

Ivan pls

>"I will be big hero, like Chinese Tankman!"
*crushed*

lmao that guy thought he was going to be a hero

he's hiding from the lights

twitter.com/pzf/status/754497534907658241

>@pzf

>BREAKING NEWS: US government behind Turkish coup attempt, Turkish minister says.

Pretty big memes, Sup Forumsro.
We got an international scandal on our hands, internal to NATO.
A NATO country sponsoring a coup in a NATO country sounds unprecedented, am I wrong? Am I forgetting about the Masonic lodge that ruled Italy? Or does that not count?

*record scratch*

so youre probably wondering how i got into this mess

dont forget the highlight of the night

look at this small text in a lvie stream during the coup, if meme magic isnt real, i dont know what is....

LOL i love when "heroes" get fucked

Photo of Turkish forces massing for something.

Erdogan? The Roachetta man?

>Not SC 1
Fucking faggot

What do you think happened to this guy? I imagine the pro-Erdogan protesters could basically have killed the coup-soldiers with zero legal consequences, since Erdogan basically told them to go out on the streets and fight.

Any videos of coup-soldiers getting slaughtered?

That's a fresh fucking meme

Turks wear shoes? That's cool.

>Trump is next Hitler
>Hitelry is the next Hitler
>Erdogan is the next Hitler
Will the real next Hitler stand up?

even though they get compared so much, the sight of that image just gave me chills.

I've seen that shit years ago you fucking newfag.

>Turkish speed bump

>inb4 v&

Big guys are there.

Don't worry about me, leaving the country soon.

is he sad

I think the word you are looking for is dead

Pussy.

Why does it look like the common plebs are shitskin and the military bros are white?

>be me
>Be general
>have 3000 troop aircraft or two few tanks
HEY GUYS INSTEAD OF KIDNAPING ISLAMISTIS LEADERS WITH MY MILITARY TACTIC EXPERINCE LET US JUST WALK IN THE STREET WITH TANKS AND
Fuck you

AND SHIET*

WTF HAPPENED TO THE COUP?

I was busy working, can someone fill me in? Was all this just a culling!?

Really makes you think.

are you muslim? if so fuck off and die

if not, come here, you can work in the local doner shop

The best part of this is Turks are forced into military service, so they are killing regular dudes who were forced into this shit and forced to follow orders

its so odd to find this is true.

it seems like all things are brown v white, or ethnic.

while i would like there to be a colorblind view - it is just not correct. all things are tribal. the west has been blinded by this due to its own success and universalist philosophies

Can someone please draw a picture of this dude? MS paint or something? I reckon a pepe version would have very high market value.

>shit ton of officers started the coup
>told the privates what to do
>the very night they begin
>it was all over within a whim
>the turk roach dies
>And all that will be told are lies

say please

He became an hero.

Anzu is safe in Japan, now is time to nuke the roaches.

Yep. The army faction didn't want to fight the civvies. They thought the people would side with them and fight for a democracy. Instead, they sided with Islam. The soldiers witnessing this, ultimately surrendered, seeing that the Turks were willing to forfeit everything Ataturk stood for, to a Caliphate. Sounds very anime to me. I'm still surprised every politician still supported Erdogan during this fiasco.

May God have mercy on them, for the People didn't.

> Sign up to the military to defend your country.
> Train to become a soldier, and to obey the commands of your leaders.
> Leaders are corrupt and shit and rebel against your country.
> You follow your leaders orders because you only have a small picture of what is going on and you have always been told to listen.
> Be part of a coup, captured, and paraded through the street.

Scary shit. Turkey needs to get their shit together.

are the army good guys?

who are the civilians are those the full jihad guys or hte "secular" muslims ?

Also why did they surrendered ?

Would be such a glorious fucking war but don't forget about SK and Taiwan

>Shinzo Abe

kek, what army? An army of limp-wristed NEETs with their waifu pillows?

kek

Russia and China would be on the same side
Turkey would be on the American side, NATO ally and all

you dont know shit about world politics

lmao at these animals thinking they are part of europe, civilians are beating soldiers to death in the streets

ah well, nice try secularist turks, the muslim takeover is complete

JUST

Hey are you Alexander The Great by any chance?

except putin would support china and EU supports west.

That was like movie scene

Yes, the army was the good guys. Too bad the coup failed.

WOW, I love erdogan now!

army used to be secular good guys who kept isis type of guys in check but erdogan divided and broke them. Now people wont even respect the army. In old coup times people would at least trust the army and stay at home. Now they are joke and all is lost

Super Sauce

Japan just voted in favor of amending their constitution, in particular Article 9.

>Turkey would be on the American side
>you dont know shit about world politics
lol

It was suspicous that 18yr old conscripts tried to carry this out and the rest of the army just sat around and did nothing.

The whole time we're being told "it's a renegade faction of the army" yet none of them went after these guys. I guarantee if one army base in the US decides to go rogue and mowing down people and shooting at them with helicopters the rest of the army will be sent after them to restore order not stand around doing nothing.

just turk my shit up

CIA rapped those guys

you didnt before thru his actions? now you do because of his great fashion sense?

kek those duck lips. Is he a soldier or a 13 year old girl.

يا ابن الحلال

JUST TURK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Didn't say anything about the Turkroaches. Just laughed at the idea of Japan engaging in any form of warfare. Their men are completely emasculated; they don't even know how to fire a gun.

Either way, rather have the Japs on our side then some dirty fucking muzzie.

>Japan just voted in favor of amending their constitution, in particular Article 9.

Also, citation needed. Last I heard it was just Abe trying the same old shit and the people wanting none of it. The Japanese public doesn't want to change their pacifist stance. Though I think it's imperative they do, we aren't going to be able to protect their interest for much longer if the world keeps treading on the way it is.

he is a mudslime roach,

but he's got some of the Fuhrer inside of him.

Stay out of the states you fucking roach

>Surendering to mudslimes
>Ever

Goddamnit.

F

I'm not Alexander The Greate you fucker.Alexander is obviously dead and there's no way i could even live that long.

japan has the 7th largest military in the world, thousands of aircraft and armored vehicles/tanks

Turks are pussy as fuck, typical their country is shit so abandon it and go to a new counfry and try to mame it shit as well

They probably found out their full names and are raping and lynching their families right now.

>pic says 2016
>seen it years ago

TLDR: Small faction of the military blew their load too early on an unwanted coup with about 1/12th the manpower of the actual military and decided not to keep control of the city and power they took because they had some sort of morality.

The lesson of yesterday is this: If you're going to do a coup d'etat, don't be little bitches and squirm at the first sign of resistance from the populace.

nice dubs based alexander

>Russia and China would be on the same side

>you dont know shit about world politics

lol please tell me.

I fucked up meant to quote the silly leaf Anyway here is a source
>This week, Japan’s Liberal Democratic Party and its coalition partners won a two-thirds majority in the legislature’s upper house, to go along with their two-thirds majority in the lower house. A two-thirds majority is required in each house to begin the process of amending Japan’s constitution

nationalreview.com/article/437950/japans-new-fascism

National Review etc so they are cucks about it but you can get the gist. Considering that amending the constitution is one of his main platforms it's safe to say it's going to happen.

I'M NOT ALEXANDER THE GREAT.