Who wants to do a Sup Forums image request thread? Post rare/favorite Sup Forums images

Who wants to do a Sup Forums image request thread? Post rare/favorite Sup Forums images

I'm personally looking for the image where a guy is walking around in a circular room with doors that lead to different options and the last one is an option between Dont Tread on Me flag and a Natsoc flag. Does anyone have that one?

I'm just bumping this until someone can find me this image

Requesting the one where it's isis meeting a lgbt parade, called 'the encounter'

Fuck all of you faggots I just wanted one image. Next I'll just post interacial shit instead

I know which one you're talking about but I don't have it.

Does anyone have that image of all the shemitahs and their corresponding world events? It was posted all the time last September, it had a blue background and dates that coincided with shemitahs through history landing on critical world events (birth of Israel, stock market crash, 9/11...etc)

I need it!

my favorite Sup Forums image

Remove /lgbt/ and /r9k/ shills

Last words

Wow, that is flipping incredible.

Somewhere but not categorised. I'll look.

A good Jew!

Huehuehue the truth also lives here!

Meme magic is real

>Discover Card

drunk Russians!

Cash back rewards too. Lol.

>Hey Eric, can you go grab some burger buns? Oh and use the Discover card - I get 10% back on grocery purchases this month.

Mexico would never be that clean. Especially not on the border.

you're welcome

RIP SB-3 Ghoul/Skyking user

what a raid looks like

>look shitlords, this popular media platform disagrees with you! be demoralized!

was that a fucking parry and riposte with a flagpole?

We've already had that encounter and it didn't fucking wake them up, that was really the moment when I gave up on everything, if their pet fags getting slaughtered wasn't even enough to wake up the fags then there is no saving our people or our countries, it's truly over for us, I just hope I can last a little longer then most.

I get the irony of this and the source is legit brainwash material but,
>implying history isn't biased and one-sided
we're on a board that is of the opinion the wrong side won WW2 and cannot say so almost anywhere else on the internet or in the real world without facing actual persecution for it.

desu I would try shit like this

Feels.

>he's not wrong

trigglypuff went 0 to legendary real fucking quick

cheer up cuz.

I remember this one, that shit was heavy man. still mists me up a little bit. I've warmed up to Israeli nationalism a little bit in the last couple years, but remembering the offensives on Gaza, I still can't excuse that shit, nor can I empathize with any population that sees so little native dissent against it.

You mean JIDF manipulation is working on you and you need to remember that it's all going to their plan except Assad!

This one also gets me smiling as I've made the same argument.

Speaking as a fag, I felt the same way. Lefties are going to let us die for Islam, and it legitimately makes me afraid.

story?

one must separate population from government, and regional population from global religion. right wing nationalist jews in israel are very different from leftcuck jews writing for the new york times and running san fran social media. muslims in palestine are not muslims in turkey are not muslims in saudi arabia, and most of them don't even like each other.

I don't support any of the wars happening in the middle east with the exeption of the eradication of ISIS and all syrian rebel groups.
One can sympathize with jews in israel so far as wanting a religious and ethnic homeland, even more so when you remove the apparent hypocrisy by realizing they have nothing to do with the jews that preach diversity and multiculti in the west. they actually have those cucks in their media too but nobody likes them there.

But I can't support their evil fucking bloodlust against arabs in their own homes, some of the few that just want to fucking stay where they are and not terrorize or leech off the west but want to remain in their own land. Typically I say that people should not be held accountable for their governments' actions, but the israelis have unprecedented support for the atrocities their officials commit, and their population is the military, so they deserve no slack in this.

bunch of freaking uncle tom's

its like black people supporting the KKK

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE ORIGINAL QUALITY OF THIS? THIS IS A RARE AND LEGENDARY JEB! WE NEED TO PRESERVE IT BEFORE ¡JEB!POSTING GOES ENTIRELY EXTINCT

You are an absolute legend.

did they walk away?