So Sup Forums does this officially make Minnesota the most cucked sports city?

So Sup Forums does this officially make Minnesota the most cucked sports city?

Think about it; they were so certain they would beat the Eagles that their fans were buying up Super Bowl tickets for The First Home Super Bowl. Then the Eagles stomped a mudhole in the entire team thoroughly. Then the Vikings fans spent two weeks (and counting!) whining as loud as possible in the media and online about how the mean Eagles fans were so mean and how the league should punish the Eagles for being meanies. Then the Vikings fans had to sell their Super Bowl tickets, mostly to Eagles fans. Then the Eagles came to the Vikings stadium and won the fucking Super Bowl.

I posit that there has never been a sports cucking that thorough.

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/nfl/2018/02/02/minnesota-vikings-fans-super-bowl-52-eagles-abusive
twitter.com/RussoMichael15/status/955477857110773761
twitter.com/AnonBabble

their whole state was a giant cucckshed the past two weeks and they literally drafter a player named Dalvin Cuck

i couldn't believe how much they bitched about the eagles being mean for weeks
just a bunch of humongous pussies
but i don't care about those soft faggots right now, we just won the super bowl

I was a Rams fan when they injured Bridgewater and they still haven't gotten over that. They still whine about bountygate too

I don't think I've ever seen a team's fans bitch about another team's fans as hard as those Minnesota faggots.

Yeah that was the most embarrassing shit I've ever seen. It's like everyone just found out about football and had no idea what sports fans were like.

There has been on average an article a day from their pussy ass journalists in their pussy ass newspapers complaining about it, still.

Read this shit and tell me with a straight face we should ever not call Vikings fans soft.

si.com/nfl/2018/02/02/minnesota-vikings-fans-super-bowl-52-eagles-abusive

>eagles fans upset about being called out for being giant dick heads

This. When they beat the Saints the amount of Vikings faggots talking about bountygate was crazy. Shit fans, Shit team, Shit color. I hope GB drafts another franchise QB so they keep dad dicking Minnesota

Minnesotans are natural cucks. They are descended from Swedish settlers

>another eagles fag triggered when his shithole city gets called out

Don’t you have a police horse to punch or a little girl to vomit on?

> not being able to tell the difference between a fanbase calling Eagles fans dickheads and the Vikings fans crying like faggots and writing the President to have Philadelphia banned from America

There was even a commercial about how cucked they got kek

>small number if Minnesotans don't care for Philadelphia
>hurrr all Vikings fans care so much about us!!! What a bunch of cucks!!
Trust me brah, most of the state doesn't give a fuck about you or your team. News stations had to make up news stories. That's it. Enjoy the win and quit being a little bitch

In the airport right now. Despite being a state of perennial losers, they were pretty great hosts. I can't think of anything to complain about aside from the weather. like wtf how do you live here yearround.

>being this buttblasted

>wins a superbowl against the patriots
>still whining

They voted Blue while being a generally white state

Of course they are massive pussies

>Minisoda Viqueens

Minnesota is full of pussies.

Vikings fans are weak faggots

>just won the owl
>still obsessed w an entire fan base

R E N T

F
R
E
E

I am happy you guys won the superbowl.... and you're definitely a better fan base than a team like the pats... real dedicated passionate fan base.. thats respectable.. but you guys are fucking complete dicks, like unnecessarily assholian pricks.

Does anyone have a link to this video, this is fucking hilarious

No Canada, if you call them out as well they'll cry even harder

Every Eagles fan I ran into complained about how cold it was and it wasn’t even that fucking cold. I didn’t hear a single Pats fan complain. You’re all a bunch of overcompensating tryhards.

>Straight people crying about getting called a faggot

I was upset it wasn't actually cold for them. It's always funny watching someone new try to breathe in -20 weather

Fuck Vikings fans. All the did was talk shit the entire season. Saying how they were going to BTFO the NFC and then beat the Pats in the Superb Owl right in their own stadium.

They get fucking annihilated by the birds and then cry about how 'rude' the eagles fans are. Fuck the Vikings and their cucked fans.

twitter.com/RussoMichael15/status/955477857110773761

GO BBBiiiiIIIiiRRRRDDDdddSSS

Try not being a pussy.

>2018
>still incessantly using cuck

Every single Minnesotan could only be described as gleeful when Rodgers got hurt. Months of shit talking about how fragile he is, and posting barr pics everywhere. Boomer fuckers saying this on every possible site.
>>>>>>>get absolutely exposed in nfccg
>>>>>watch the eagles win a Superbowl in their brand new Somaliland stadium.
>>>>waaaaaahhhhhh the Vikings are the good guys, minnysodas a nice place of nice people!
My sides, the only reason people go to your shithole state is to suck wealth out of the twin cities and bring it back to the objectively better wisconsin. South Wisconsin is better than your whole state, the twin cities are boring and full of Somalis, you're a fucked people bragging about being nice but the best thing that happened to your team and the thing you cheered for the loudest was Aaron going down.

>get a new stadium
>get the superbowl hosted in your pretty new stadium
>be first seed in ncf
>get to the conferance championship
>get steamrolled by a backup qb and the iggles
>have to sell your owl tickets to the iggles fans
>get the iggles name and brand stamped on your field and your stadium
>iggles win their first owl in your stadium in an absolute classic game
>stadium erupts in green and silver confetti while the iggles raise the trophy in the center of your stadium

if thats not the sports equivalent of being cucked i dont know what is

>packfags are still this ass-ravaged

Those 10,000 lakes they like to talk about? They're filled with salt and tears

>Minnesota the most cucked sports city?
>the city of minnesota

ITT: falseflagging Packer fans

>Cuckasota

Should have let the Aints win that round....

Got damn you packers fans are still mad as hell. I love it