HEAR ME OUT: Reagan Warned Millennials Would Become Anti-American Cucks

Here's is what he said in his farewell: SKIP TO 15:07 And STOP AT 18:10
youtube.com/watch?v=UKVsq2daR8Q

>Here's is the text if you dont/cant see the video:
"Finally, there is a great tradition of warnings in Presidential farewells, and I've got one that's been on my mind for some time...the past 8 years: the resurgence of national pride that I called the new patriotism. This national feeling is good, but it won't count for much, and it won't last ...Those of us who are over 35 or so years of age grew up in a different America. We were taught, very directly, what it means to be an American. And we absorbed, almost in the air, a love of country and an appreciation of its institutions... Or you could get a sense of patriotism from school. And if all else failed you could get a sense of patriotism from the popular culture... but now, we're about to enter the nineties, and some things have changed. Younger parents aren't sure that an unambivalent appreciation of America is the right thing to teach modern children. And as for those who create the popular culture, well-grounded patriotism is no longer the style. Our spirit is back, but we haven't reinstitutionalized it... I'm warning of an eradication of the American memory that could result, ultimately, in an erosion of the American spirit. Let's start with some basics: more attention to American history and a greater emphasis on civic ritual.

There's a lot of Shitting of Reagan in this board but you have to admit he nailed it here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_3MiBI9ZRBo
youtube.com/watch?v=LdF_D4hTCXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing new.

Well thanks for helping them with their transformation Reagan you fucking retard.

Hes pretty much the best we've had in the last 35+ years and if Hillary gets in he will be the last decent president

Because he did so much fucking good during his tenure....Oh I stood up against the Soviets AFTER they stopped giving a fuck.

>Oh I stood up against the Soviets AFTER they stopped giving a fuck.
this is so wrong

Bump

>35 years
>implying Carter was better
wew

Yea your right didn't think that one through

Your statement is still correct. 16:45 he names the jew. Fucking based.

Yea I wanna upload this video and put ((())) on the screen when he says that

Millennial here. Fuck the anti-nationalist cunts. They should learn to get a proper job by investing in a proper education, if they want free education, they should prove they deserve it and win a scholarship through hard work, like I did. I don't want anyone to earn free education just to party and do idiotic things at parties.

That being said, always save 15% for your retirement too, kids. Invest in a conservative company, and buy a nice ar-15 (short version to clear out houses and for mobility) and an ak-47 (I got a 16 inch one, very light for its length.

Don't worry, there's many more of us out there that are conservatives. Social Darwinism will root the cucks out, as they will willingly castrate themselves for their fetish. Isn't it great how these things play out?

>Oh I stood up against the Soviets AFTER they stopped giving a fuck.
Fucking idiot.

What was the Evil Empire speech?
Able Archer?
The Contras?
Pershing II missiles in Europe?

Reagan forced the Soviets into an arms race that ended up bankrupting them.

PTR91 FR here senpai

He's the type if person Reagan warned about in this speech. Also Reagan put a tech embargo on the USSR

Now that's a very nice carbine, however I would prefer to slap a scope attachment onto it and snipe with it from a window.

>invest in a conservative company
Like?

Reagan did a handsome job of reducing trust in America. His gov't was secretly selling weapons to the same state that held over 400 Americans hostage when he entered office.

Kimberly Clark.

This Reagan is best Reagan

youtu.be/_3MiBI9ZRBo

If this doesn't make you nationalistic as fuck you don't have a pulse

Says the guy who sold guns to terrorists.

They were Anti-Communist warriors at the time and gave the Soviets their Vietnam

Iraq and Iran are far from anti communists.

That wasn't Reagan. That was an operation led by Vice President Bush.

here ya go

Bump

fucking kek I love this m8. Have a rare merchant

Old man saying old man shit. He thinks in 1988 that somehow the entire past was better than the entire future.

Yet the hippies were spitting on the flag in the 60s. The anarchists were blowing up congressmen in the 1910s and 20s. The red scare was a ridiculous waste of time from the 50s. We locked up Japs for being Japs in the 40s. We fucked and snortedour degenerate way through the 70s and 80s.

Blind patriotism is a disease. The default stance should be a cautious yet healthy distrust of all government, both sides. I wil never take Reagan seriously because he sold Americans out multiple times to fund his personal agendas. He should have been thrown in jail as the traitorous piece of shit he was. Patriotism? Patriotism is doing whatever you can to protect Americans when you sit in that chair, not whatever wins you points with your own team.

>he red scare was a ridiculous waste of time from the 50s
You mad he did this Kike?
?youtube.com/watch?v=LdF_D4hTCXo

You don't have to be Nostradamus to make a prediction like that. Just look at current events to see what will shape future events.
What are we teaching our kids today? Those will be precedents set in stone for the future.
Besides this is the asshole who told the wealth would trickle down. It sure as fuck didn't.

Pretty much. The kindest thing you can say about Regan is that he had no idea what was going on half the time. Regan was a dead, wooden shill of a person over whom the most insufferable of admiration has been sparkled on him.

While I don't agree with quite a bit Reagan did, the man was one of the last real American presidents, and his speeches were top tier.