At what point do we stop laughing at him and start helping him? He doesn't deserve this

At what point do we stop laughing at him and start helping him? He doesn't deserve this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBLyLItdcUU
radiotimes.com/news/2017-04-06/theres-a-reason-shia-labeoufs-latest-film-made-just-7-at-the-uk-box-office-on-its-opening-weekend
youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es
youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/04/blind-items-revealed-2-749.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck happened after Fury? Did he piss some exec off? Its all gone downhill since then.

He does, though. He was a really modestly talented pretty-boy actor who got ideas above his station.

Also, the Curse of Trump strikes again.

Fuck him, his mom is a fat cunt that made him this way

It went down when he did that Nymphomaniac movie or whatever it was called. Somehow that really fucked with his head and he started going crazy.

Maybe a movie about a PTSD veteran in a war that's not happening anymore wasn't a good idea? I don't know, not an expert.

hes a nigger with white skin

You guys seen the bowling ally video?

Something something racist. What's the TLDR on that vid?

I don't think even Shia knows. He will be checked into an insane asylum soon.

>It's a former child star goes off the rails for inexplicable reasons episode

yes he does, he's a terrible actor.

>new

Nice fake news, it's been out since 2015 in the states and was only internationally distributed in 2016, during which it only sold 3 tickets in the Isles.

It was still a sucktastic failure but this is not at all "new news"

why did nobody kill him yet?

Shia was drunk and being obnoxious so a bartender refused to give him fries and asked him to leave. Then Shia started calling him a racist for some reason.

>Questioning the mental sanity of a guy who spent hours staring at a camera chanting "he will not divide us".

>Then Shia started calling him a racist for some reason.
>Racist
>For denying him, a white guy, french fries

wut?

World belongs to the Jew if you don't abide by this it's a hate crime.

He was good in that one tank movie

...and the cunny music video

With Brendan Fraser starting to unJUST himself the curse must be undertaken by a new victim. It's time to crown our new king.

Why isn't Sup Forums all over this?

The curse needs a host, dragging people out of the spotlight to the pit is how it mantains itself.

This is the best thing that could ever happen to that movie. Look at all the attention it is getting. The reason why they only sold 3 tickets is because the distributor wants to distribute it on dvd/bluray but before they can do that their contract says that they also need to show the movie in a cinema. So the distributor picked a random cinema and played it without any marketing.

Pretty sure this isn't that uncommon with lower budget movies. They get a single screening in theater. The director and his family buy tickets. Not sure why, maybe helps with taxes or some shit.

because its pathetic, everybodys waiting for that finland shitshow

That chick's reaction.

>girls are laughing at him

he's yet another virtue signaling celebrity desperate to be relevant. who cares

>start helping him
fuck that guy and fuck you.

he deserves all of it, he brought this upon himself

>spends entire life living in a priveleged bubble
>goes crazy being "le hipster art man"

how can this happen!?

How is this statistically possible? It's like stating "only two people went to vote at elections day"

>three

Holy fuck that's more than one more than HAHAHAHAHA NIGGER TRUMP XXDXDXDXDXDXDFIKOMEWOMIOEWORW JOIW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so randum xD

>(((white))) guy

It was probably shown in just one theater, on one screen, at the worst possible time. For purely contractual reasons.

radiotimes.com/news/2017-04-06/theres-a-reason-shia-labeoufs-latest-film-made-just-7-at-the-uk-box-office-on-its-opening-weekend

But to be fair, there is a reason. The war thriller starring Gary Oldman, Jai Courtney and Kate Mara was only screened at a single theatre, the Reel Cinema in Burnley, as part of promotions around its digital release. Having said that, Man Down's release in North America only took in $450,000, which in movie terms is... not great.
So what's the problem? And why aren’t more cinemas taking on the film? Well, on first release it wasn’t reviewed well. At all. It currently holds a 15% raking on Rotten Tomatoes, with The Daily Telegraph’s Tim Robey saying the movie about a Marine returning from Afghanistan is a "bomb site of a film”.
The Burnley cinema told the BBC Man Down had quadrupled its sales by Wednesday, and RadioTimes.com can confirm that 48 of 78 seats are still available for its final screening this afternoon. That means that the film's total estimated UK takings add up to £238.

HOLY SHIT, if you really look and capture what's truly in this picture.
You can honestly see that this man did rape Miranda Cosgrove over and over for years, the truth is in her eyes.

>that one guy who went alone
my theatre has a no singles policy

Go to bed Shia! You are a untalented manlet with anger issues.

Dan violated Shia as well?

>implying it's not a single guy with a ass so huge it takes 3 seats

shut up bitch

nothing better to do?
delete this thread

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

The new king of JUST

>implying american honey isn't top tier kino

>Ron Perlman
Say it aint so Ronnie!

>He doesn't deserve this.
Yes he does. He's a dyed-in-the-wool ideologue who embodies all the very worst aspects of hollywood.

>we...start helping him?

You're a fucking idiot, OP.

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

We were like 2-3 days ago

Only they can put an end to his reign of terror

I want to say child actor syndrome, but even by that standard, he's managed to fare better than many. Probably mental illness and alcoholism more than anything else.

makes sense,except he's a jew

they almost look normal in this picture

He deserves this and worse. I hope he goes to jail for assault and gets raped by a pack of niggers.

Looks like a picture from a Doctor Who, New Doctor reveal

>EVERYONE IS RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEE

This guy is JUST incarnate

>start helping him
>a Jew

Never.

I would say he deserved it but he created the HWNDU stream which was some of the best keks ive had in a while when Sup Forums invaded it

>it's a shia relapses because irl shitposting ruined his project that was supposed to last for years in the span of only a few months episode

you might be autistic.
this literally took 3 seconds to google.

He needs to go to rehab he has some sort of drug addiction.

can I get a fast tell a tale on these two guys?

Well he made the best motivational video ever so hopefully he can motivate himself to keep going. I wish him the best. He's not a very good actor but he made movies I really enjoyed and he doesn't seem like a bad person judging from what I see in the media.

Fuck Shia LaBeouf. That guy sent his cronies to lawsuit me over a fucking YouTube video.

I made more money in 1 week hosting a monetized video of Shia LaBeouf being an autistic retard than this movie did.

Shia and his cronies Turner and co and go fuck themselves. Made me so happy to see everything these people touch turn into shit.

Ta-da

He got so close to the forbidden fruit he could almost taste it but he knows he can't have it or it would ruin him completely.
After fighting the demonic and primal lust growing inside himself he has lost all reason and gone insane.

The forbidden fruit
youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es

I can sympathize with the man. The struggle is real.

>He doesn't deserve this.
Oh he most certainly does.

bad post

>the call that saved the children

>Indonesia
wait, I never knew this movie played in my country

>living in Indonesia
Hahahahahahah

Yeah... that fatass is living the dream. Wonder if Icarly girl thinks now that being the sex slave of that creepy old man in exchange for money and fame was worth it.

"its performance art guys I swear"

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

>that tears
Just imagine her nightmares. Only God knows the unimaginable kinky things that fat bastard did to her all that years at Nickelodeon. Poor thing.

>that tears
>that
lrn2english

Dan 'makes them scream like a town cryer' Schneider
Dan 'better put your daughters panties in the dryer' Schneider
Dan 'if you tell them what I did we will call you a liar' Schneider
Dan 'leaves their pussies burning like a fire' Schneider
Dan 'prepubescent girls admirer' Schneider
Dan 'they were all virgins prior' Schneider
Dan 'teen starlet aborted fetus sire' Schneider
Dan 'likes them so short they belong in the shire' Schneider
Dan 'from allegations of pedophilia I'll never perspire' Schneider
Dan 'don't expose pedowood because I know guns for hire' Schneider
Dan 'the statutory rapist' Schneider
Dan 'all inside her' Schneider
Dan 'The Coke Can' Schneider
Dan 'Rough Rider' Schneider
Dan 'The Little Sister Fister' Schneider
Dan 'Suck harder' Schneider
Dan 'Get in my van' Schneider
Dan 'The Man' Schneider
Dan 'Open wider' Schneider
'Dirty' Dan Schneider

He's been there before at least once. Guess it's now a matter of when he'll return.

I love how everyone in the restaurant is laughing at him. Shia's existence is a fucking joke.

quick run down

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

>A box-office jump of 200 percent since its much-derided opening will bring the film's final theatrical haul in the U.K. to $26.

What a snowflake

Trying too hard.

>tfw no HWNDU Season 5 where we replace the new flag with french fries

good guy shia, lets honour his great work

>not knowing classic copypasta when you see it
your new is showing

That's just the bogdabots adjusting your perception to normalize the boys

Holy shit!

As a former hollywood child star this really hit home with me.

>as a former hollywood child star
proofs?

>Jews
>White

At first it was £7, then 1 ticket, then 2, now it's 3?

Are they doing a daily fucking update on this?

Dan 'the hymen divider' Schneider

>still holds the hankerchief she used to wipe her tears
brutal

>“I started doing this little girl voice when a producer of the show I was auditioning for really responded to it. It turns out he liked it better when we were in bed together. Since then I have kept it because guys seem to like it.” (Almost A list celebrity/singer/actress talking about her big break when she was a minor from a man three times her age)
>Ariana Grande
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/04/blind-items-revealed-2-749.html

Lucky ass man.

But that's what he wanted all the time.