Imagine having to live in Philadelphia

Yeah we’re so sad up here today. We’re really on suicide watch up here

Philadelphia lives in the Northeastern version of flyover country. No one thinks or fucking cares about Philly because it’s a city full of fucking losers with traditionally losing teams

Look at how much better Boston is: we have better sports teams, better food, better education, higher incomes, more cosmopolitan, and the sexiest accent in America

Enjoy your one victory. I’ll enjoy watching the Celtics rape the Eastern Conference, Bruins win another cup and Red Sox go on another WS run

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kBKr8YLuVgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, this won't phase Tom Brady at all. He'll just go home, relax, and diddle his kids as usual.

Yeah he has 5

How many do you have? 1? Cool

I love your delicious tears.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha you faggots lost to Filthadelphia. That alone invalidates all of Tom's rings.

Never seen more salt in an Sup Forums post, it’s almost like you know brady will never see another bowl in his career cause he just flopped against a backup qb. You can have your 5 rings, i’m just happy to have one.

Well when the Celtics buttfuck the 76ers in the first round (assuming they make it) and they see us raise the trophy, well, we’ll have our revenge

Also we raped them 14 years ago lol. They just caught us in an off night

Yeah one, one measly pathetic pity ring that was given to you because Butler didn’t play lol

Enjoy your fluke ring. You still get to wake up in Philadelphia while I get to wake up in Glorious Boston

Lol. Yes, let the butthurt flow. Whine and cry you fags.

>Bombston aka faggotville
>Glorious

No one cares about that shithole

Boston is the US’s 4th most known city after NYC, LA and maybe Chicago

No matter what happens in sports ball we still live here

The best athlete Massachusetts has ever produced is fucking Jack Eichel
SAD!

We get to go to a parade this week.

You guys had your parade BEFORE leaving for Minneapolis.

And every president who went to Harvard
And every scientist who went to MIT

Yeah those people count too. Does your city have a Harvard or MIT?

jesus christ this amount of salt is unreal

ever heard of Benjamin Franklin nigger

Oh wow, one parade. YAWN

Every year the Pats have lost the SB, the Celtics/Bruins/Red Sox win it all (1986, Pats lost but C’s won; 2008 Pats lost but C’s won; 2011; Pats lost but Bruins won)

Unlike your shithole city we have more than one contending team. Well have a parade this year.

Rocky Marciano

haha beaten pats fans are worse than beaten liverpool fans. wow. it must hurt sooooo bad

>4th most known
Doubt

Bro I don’t live in that nigger filled city, i’m a rich white suburb rat. But have fun waking up in BASTIN with no parade because, again, our backup qb won us a lombardi.

>anyone but the warriors winning

That's cute

Name more known cities than Boston outside of NYC, LA and Chicago

We have the best universities here so everyone knows about Boston unless you’re illiterate

I really can’t tell if you’re false flagging or if this is a real post. I hope this is bait for replies because if you’re serious neck yourself.
t. Gen Xer Boston fan please smug Millennial Boston fags kill yourselves and stop embarrassing our history because you actually saw your team lose for once

New England Damage Control at work

>accent

I’ve never actually heard a Boston accent before. Is it good?

You get lumped In wig philly niggers all the same because ultimately you are no better.

Is Boston's "greatness" so glorious that it occupies your entire life?

All New Englanders can talk about... Is New England.

Got no lives of their own. Lmao. Pathetic.

Consider yourself lucky, you'll want to stab yourself in the ears when you do

We literally have everything here and look up to no one. Why would we ever leave

Philadelphia is basically a rich urban suburb of New York nowadays. Pathetic cuck city with pathetic cuck sports fans

San Francisco, Dallas, Miami

Stfu Boston

Well considering we almost buttfucked the Warriors twice when we were playing at our worst and they were at their best, I like our chances

Especially once Tatum finds his shot again. Kyrie shits on overrated Curry

You sound upset.

May UI give you a "There, there?"

There, there.

>San Fagcisco

What are they known for? Rice a Roni and faggots? To most people all of California is LA and suburbs of it

>Dallas

Literally who city. Maybe if you like the Cowboys and like seeing Kennedy’s assassinated sure

>Miami

Arguable

>you faggots lost to Filthadelphia.

To be fair, they decided to try not cheating this year, just to see what happened, so their chance of winning was not as high.

>That alone invalidates all of Tom's rings.

No, the cheating does that.

Tom Beady ZERO SUPERBLWL CATCHES FUCK OUTT here FAGGOTS LMFAO

Celtics are shit.
Red Sox are overrated.
Golden Knights winning it all.

Down year for your general area of collective states.

>our backup qb won us a lombardi.

By catching a TD pass, when the GOATster dropped the pass thrown to him.

WHich makes it even funnier.

you're acting like a cowboys fan
think about it

>C’s first in eastern conference
>Bruins have a hot streak going
>Red Sox favored to win AL East

>massachusetts counting championships from foxborough

Can we claim Pittsburgh championships too?

Stop posting CP

Oh now, hang on! That's a bit harsh!

Let's keep this discussion civil.

Foxborough Is literally in Massachusetts

Can someone look at this picture and be like “wow we should be sad for not having one more?”

Celtics gonna choke, bruh
Boston gonna choke bruh
Sox gonna choke bruh

2018: the year Boston truly chokes it all away

You guys are coping with this really well

Massachussetts is the most cucked state in the union tho

I much preferred the Boston of Fallout 4 desu. I bet they could put together a team (albeit gholified, an improvement over the standard Bostonian if you ask me) that could beat a backup QB.

boston is a pansy ass town full of skittish lefty students poseur billionaires

Massachusetts, and New England in general, is probably the best part of the country. Safest, least fat, best educated, and so on. But the hardcore fans like OP are invariably working-class trashy Irishmen who take pride in Harvard/MIT even though they never even graduated high school.

when does baseball season start?

really enjoyed that bowl. want to get into other yankie sports and i know you do it seasonally.

what does the calendar look like

exactly. it's a safespace for

Better than being New York's bitch. You can talk about Boston without talking about any city near it. Philadelphia needs to talk about why the turnpike goes straight from DC to NYC, skipping over Philly.

You have no reason to go to Philly

Lmfao salty pats fans thread here we are

>4th most known
>implying that means it’s good

>I'm so not upset about this loss here let me make a thread on Sup Forums and make sure everyone knows all the reasons that I'm not upset that'll show them
Get off the internet and go kiss your sons fags lmao

Salty about what? Oh we didn't win 2 out of the last 3 years. Is that what happened?

Also the Celtics are favored to win the EC and have a 60% shot of beating the Rockets (the WC favorites), the Bruins are ready for the playoffs, and the Red Sox have one of three teams that can actually win the AL.

Woah there friend, it seems like you posted the wrong image. Luckily, because I am a friendly Anonymous poster on Sup Forums, I have updated the image for you.

No need for thanks, have a great day and #FlyEaglesFly

>admititng to living in Philadelphia
>or alternatively, admitting to being a bandwagon shit of a 1 ring team

HAAHAHAHAHAHHA

>being this mad about sports on an Ugandian Basket Weaving BBS.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>reddit spacing

You still lost to the backup quarterback LMAO

Follow up to this post
youtu.be/kBKr8YLuVgs
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

AHAHA it would suck to be a Bombston fag right now

>reminder that eagles have more Super Bowl wins than the patriots in the past week
>reminder Brady can’t catch
>reminder you lost to a backup qb

Thinking Boston is more well known than Houston, San Francisco, Miami or Atlanta is pure delusion

This is a falseflag.

t.Falseflag examiner

What exactly is Houston, San Francisco, Miami and Atlanta known for?

Boston has universities. Boston has the accent. You live in Japan - go ask any random zipperhead if they've ever heard of San Francisco

Why do Boston fans do this? Why do they celebrate titles they never saw? Do you really get a sense of pride about a team you've rooted for since 2005 winning a title in 1903? Or all those titles the Celtics won when the NBA was an unpopular eight team league and the city of Boston didn't give a shit about the Celtics? If I didn't see my team win a championship it means nothing to me, but I guess for you guys the fact that "your team" won a World Series when the Ottoman Empire was still a thing is the only way you can derive any value out of your lives.

All of Boston is on suicide watch rn.

>bombstonfags acting like the city cares about the Celtics

Well, considering how many Kyrie jerseys I see nowadays...

>The Boston Celtics have now won three straight games with Terry Rozier, its third point guard, starting, and with a bench entirely made up of rookies.

Brad Stevens is, by far, the best coach in the NBA. Boston will win the finals this year or next year.

And he LEFT Boston for Philly!

>I really can’t tell if you’re false flagging or if this is a real post.
It's probably a miserable Giants fan. They hate both Boston and Philly

>Being delusional enough to believe the Bruins are going to win another cup
>Sox are going on a WS run

Boston faggots are so pathetic

Just came in here after cucking Tom Brady three times in one night (Catching a pass unlike Brady's geriatric Metamucil taking ass, ripping the Super Bowl trophy from Brady's fingers, fucking Gisele Bündchen & making Brady & their kids watch & clean up the puddle of pussy juice & cum) & I just came here to say to say all Boston fans suck dick. Specifically my big ol' dick #BigDickNick

Now if you'll excuse me, Gisele's sucking on my balls now so it looks like she's ready for Round 6. Oh wait, I'm sorry I know how you guys hate the number 6 seeing how the Steelers have 6 Super Bowls & you don't. Fly Eagles Fly!

Nobody really gave a shit about the Celtics after Paul Pierce and KG left. They were actually really fun to watch when they sucked a few seasons ago.

The best thing IT did for this city was remind people the Celtics still exist. This city will always be bandwagon-y depending on which team is doing the best that year.

>Boston
>Relevant to the rest of the world

Maybe just in your filthy state.

Only brainlets like niggerhoop so I'm not surprised that Bombston fans would care about the celtics

Don't you have some fucking beans to eat?
You could salt them with your tears.

Name more relevant American cities than Boston that aren't New York, LA, or Chicago

Bombston is a city for faggots

Imagine being this pathetic. Proof that Massholes have nothing but past championships they had nothing to do with brighten their sad, pathetic, excuse of a life. You live in a great city and all you can do is whine about your cheating team that got outplayed by a backup QB, and out-coached by a second year HC. Cry harder faggot.

Lmao faggots shut the fuck up about the Sox and their pre 1920 rings and all of the Celtics janitor ball wins and remember that gronk, belicheck, and butler are all leavong this year. Oh and the Sox aren’t winning shit.

"hurr durr the celtics are good"
does niggerball even matter in this country anymore???

>You live in a great city
Thank you. Yes, Boston IS a great city, that just happens to have GOAT sports teams

>Celtics Janitor ball wins
>Posts a yankees player
the irony

>Boston
>Great city

It's not all that great unless you're fucking rich as shit and can take advantage of it. Our obsession with sports is a good indicator of this. There's nothing else to do during the winter than drink and watch sports. I doubt the people posting ITT actually live downtown unless they're college students. Most of us live in suburbs.

>baaaawwwwwssstoooonnnn*

>we

>they had to quickly take New York, Los Angeles & Chicago out of the equation because they know that Boston isn't as relevant as they pretend it to be

nice self-own there soyboy

Philadelphia.

Yep, That's what you're salty about.

You sound like a spoiled 5 year old. Given you're graphic and all the bragging, I can see why you're spoiled. Now, run off to your room, and let the other kids enjoy the fact that there was a massive dog fight, and your side lost.

Go have some chowder, or whatever it is your shit town has grubbed out of the sea this week.

Houston
San Francisco
Dallas
Austin
Las Vegas
Charleston
Seattle
D.C.
New Orleans
Honolulu

There's plenty to do in New England. You're just a boring person. Vermont this time of year is BASED

>All that cringe in one pic
>Have Red Sox tattoo to somehow make the cringe even worse

Only way this picture could be even more Boston is if Marky Mark & Matt Damon were jerking each other off in the background

houston, philly, dc, san fran, miami, dallas, pittsburgh, detroit, denver, seattle, new orleans, the land, baltimore

>Imagine living in Philly

It's actually pretty /comfy/ desu.