#1 CHESS PLAYER IN THE WORLD GIVES HIS OPINION ON SUPERBOWL

oddshot.tv/s/YOHHb6

Huh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solving_chess
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a professional board game player doesn't like a sport.

I care.

Other than Bobby Fischer, most chessmasters are nuts.

>nerd doesn't like sports
wow

he likes basketball and soccer I think

I thought Bobby Fischer was the crazy one.

"I'm very concerned because I think the Jews want to drive the elephants to extinction because the trunk of an elephant reminds them of an uncircumcised penis. I'm absolutely serious about that... Jews are sick, they're mental cases."

was fischer /ourautist/?

No he exposed (((them)))

There's nothing crazy about acknowledging that 9/11 was a good thing

Isn't chess solved by now? Just a matter who remembers the most plays.

Fischer was especially crazy, but almost every grandmaster has been nuts. It's simply not healthy to sit for extended periods of time and calculate complicated sequences with your brain.

>nerd also has terrible taste in sports
wow

Actually a good point. Wonder if that's why so many brilliant scientists keep inventing gruesome ways to kill people.

amerimutts BTFO!

>eurocuck likes the softest sports imaginable
imagine my shock

Yeah it's really dumb sport but if someone enjoys it I don't really see what's a big deal. It would be stupid if everyone in the world watched only football.

Chess is far from solved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solving_chess
"it is not feasible for any computer to actually do this, since it would either need to compare some 10^120 possible game variations, or have a "dictionary" denoting an optimal move for each of the about 10^43 possible board positions"

>that one Carlsen obsesses Norwegian faggot making threads since years

Look at the noggin on that fucker.

literally looks retarded

literally who

chess isn't a sport, it's a shitty game played by prison inmates, the homeless, and alcoholic russians

Linking football is bad taste though.

He's unironically a total Chad.

based Carlsen

>it's a shitty game

It's a pewrfectly fine game.

Just not a sport.

I didn't link anything tho

I hope his country gets bombed. Faggot ass nerd.

>plays chess
>head as big as a watermelon

user I

Fischer wasn't really crazy, just had a terribly underdeveloped personality that was susceptible to manipulation as he got older.

Probably got that from secluding himself and playing through chess games instead of socializing, which would challenge his beliefs.

Also, the fact that he's been incredibly successful was bound to make him somewhat stuck-up, the same way Kasparov turned out.