Would you support mandatory IQ tests to breed and you had to have 100 or higher to have kids?

Would you support mandatory IQ tests to breed and you had to have 100 or higher to have kids?
forced abortions for the rest
keep in mind most blacks, Hispanics and Muslims have low IQ
pic not related

no, because IQ is meaningless

also 100 is an arbitrary number

Yes.

is mad because he is the product of a low IQ ape.

Nah. Lower it to 90.

It's not necessary. Just have the government stop paying people to have children and give the welfare bux back to the taxpayer. Whites keep more of their money = easier to have more kids. And no more welfare babies. Problem solved.

100 is the average for whites in the US its not arbitrary
too low, 95 would be better
well you could slowly over many generations raise the average IQ to 115 or higher

You know what's funny, in Australia, it's the low income White House holds that pump out kids none stop.

high IQ males don't want high IQ spouses.

Wife with smart father but is feminine and has strong maternal instincts to take care of next generation of high IQ male.

High IQ female could be a career woman that throws high maintenance high IQ kid on to the nanny.

High IQ kids are high maintenance. They require non-feminazi mothers. Nurturing mommies.

You hardly meet the threshold, you write like an absolute retard.

>100
>allowing mediocrity to perpetuate through history genetically

115 should be bare bones minimum.

Up it to 115 and make breeding heavily subsidized and encouraged for those at certain intervals above the minimum. Judge by other factors as well, and if they are highly suitable to breed, offer heavy amounts of benefits per child produced. Make them want to have as many children as possible. The next generation will have remarkably low levels of violence, and humanity will advance rapidly.

Round up those of lesser intelligence and make them sign a pact stating they will never have a child. If caught bearing a child, they are to be chemically castrated, and face other penalties such as jail, etc. There are likely to be many cases of this, due to those of lower intelligence reproducing out of wedlock at high rates.

This is the way to fix humanity.

No because I support a genetically inferior working class like every other nonidiot

No, the birthrate would be too low.

If you think Hispanic is a race and that Mixed race injuns are the main hispanic then you have a low IQ

OP HAS A LOW IQ
OP HAS A LOW IQ

i never said Hispanic was a race you retarded faggot

You basically did retard

Up that shit to at least 120 or 130.

Spot the dirty fucking spic L M A O

Reckon you'd be born champ?

Spaniards are white faggot

I beleive the brain is malleable and IQ levels can vary depending on prolonged exposure to certain environments.

2 years ago I was surrounded with amazing thinkers at work, now I work with dumb ass people that drag me down.

If youre smart enough you can manipulate any environment to your advantage so maybe it doesn't matter anyways.

no. fuck off you statist cuckold

No, because people with an IQ over 100 are generally too smart to have kids.

I believe stupidity is a disease, and it should be eradicated for the good of mankind, much like smallpox or polio. We shouldn't force people, but we could encourage them, and offer incentives.

I prefer setting up genius sperm banks, and encouraging people to use them as a way to boost the IQ off their offspring.

After 2 generations of use, people will be a lot smarter.

Last time i check americunts got 95 IQ (basically the lowest from developped countries)

You clearly have no idea how IQ works or how distributions work.

The caliber of people on Sup Forums is shocking.

Well forcing a radical view like that usually tends to backlash at the end of the day and also i'm not edgy enough to support something like this desu.

No, because IQ tests will be government mandated and will made in such a way to give blacks higher scores, be it by using questions more appropriate for blacks such as the SAT's refusal to state math in actual mathematical ways, or just by doctoring results