Reminder that Italy...

Reminder that Italy, the Netherlands and Chile won't be in the world cup this year and it will be one of the worst world cups yet with shit tier teams from literal who countries.

USA brings more memes than Chile

USA is out, too.

No kidding.

Post your face when Sweden, having denied the world of Italian football, goes 0-3 in the group stage.

what did Sweden do to Jimmy G?

Italy didn't deserve to go.
Couldn't score a single goal against Sweden in 2 games. What an absolute disaster of a team. Scotland tier.

Can't wait for the assmad Italians when that eventually happens

>get rid of Zlatan
>Qualify for the first time in 12 years

>chile
Nothing of value was lost

really fiddles my diddles

I'm already mad
and trust me, I'm 98% italian

>2006 was unironically 12 years ago

Chile is the only one of the three who actually deserves to be there based on quality. Admittedly it will feel weird without Italy though

>with shit tier teams from literal who countries
Like Sweden

>Italy
shit football, got knocked out of the last 2 WCs in the group stage anyway so it's not like they've brought anything for 12 years

>Netherlands
their players are complete shit

>Chile
lack quality in almost in every position, meme pressing doesn't mask it anymore. exposed

This. Based Alfie desu

>meme pressing
But we started to lose because we stopped playing like that, you should watch football before talking about it

Never implied something else

>81393612
WRONG

The World cup never fails to deliver. Be it in a good or a bad sense.

neverlands are shit in a bag. if your two best players play for liverpool you dont deserve to go to the world cup because theyre not good enough

Zlatan is obviously a good player but he was effectively the manager of the team (Hamrén is spineless)

your best player plays for the spuds

is there any word on the tournament they were trying to form for the countries that didn't make the world cup? would be pretty fun to see US, Italy, Netherlands, Chile, Cote d"Ivore, Ghana + some others do a smaller tournament

why the fuck do you want our shitty federation to incentivize being garbage

I mean the proposed format was to have 2 nation's from each federation go who didn't make the world cup. It would be exciting to watch really