Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTUqKh7pLDg
youtu.be/Oz0zv8rATRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he did nothing wrong

i can't
i hate him so much but I respect him equally as much
I just hope he goes away so a new era can arise

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

>pass for 505 yards and three TD
>yet ANOTHER comeback in the 4th
>defense shits the bed
let memes be memes, but Brady put up one of th best QB performances in Owl history

I don't get it. Are you trying to project your miserable life at some one who has it all (Except for good looking, not whoring wife) ?

Really shows how shallow you amerimutts are.

>500+ yards
I hate him, but I can't

>fumble
Yeah defense huh?

Yep. He sure didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTUqKh7pLDg

pretend i posted a brainlet meme, that's all you deserve

>Muttvia

>gypsies
>Latvians

Try again

Shut the fuck up. You don't understand the pain. Us lifelongs are really upset. Stop bullying us. You'll never understand you plastic Rams fan or whatever you are probably just decided to bandwagon the eagles yesterday kms yourself man

HAHAHAHA fucking scrub

>O-line fucks up
>300lb turbo nigger over twice as strong as you tackles you and strips the ball
>this is entirely your fault and not the O-Line's

is latvia nice to live in? like in a coastal village

He killed millions...

Not enough

youtu.be/Oz0zv8rATRE

I'm laughing more at the Pats trash defense.

Used to hate living here until I traveled the world (US, EU, Asia)

It s a great place. Economy on the rise. No refugees, no terrorist, racist as phuck, grills ain't whoring around etc.

>Match the other team in terms of turnovers
>Kicker misses points
>have two minutes left in a one score game
>Haven't given the opposition the ball once and managed to keep your team in the game
>Defensive player strips you as your throwing
>it's not the o-lines fault
>It's tom Brady's fault even though he has a record breaking game

>he made millions of dollars playing and dominating a game he loves for years and years

what a loser lmao

I'd rather laugh at Bill Belicheat. All he had to do was put his probowl corner in on defense for a few third downs and they would have won.

If you were really a lifelong, this is nothing. Even their own fans don't remember when they sucked. Mainly because they weren't fans back then, or weren't even born yet.

>Laugh at him!
Why? Daniel Tosh is unfunny as fuck.

>Dropped an easy touchdown pass on a meme play
>The one time he actually gets pressured, he fumbles the ball.
Brady is the system baby, I hope NE does run Belicheat out of town so he can go to the Gnats and build up Eli.

Gisele is honestly so ugly. She had a supermodel body but holy shit that face.

She's not conventionally ugly but she has that manish supermodel face.

Nah

lb turbo nigger over twice as strong as you tackles

It was Brandon Graham, who's more like 270

That's Lane Kiffin

>Use an End of Evangelion song
>Don't end it with this image
Fucking newfags.

I was so happy when the Eagles got their revenge on him and Belichick thirteen years in the making, but can't laugh at this man. Other than a couple of rough mistakes he had a fucking amazing game and the Pats would have probably been blown out without him

Why didnt Schlomowitz stage him winning again to sell more of his shirts etc?

There are babies in New England who have never experienced a Patriots Superbowl win in their lifetimes.

Eagles revenge story more interesting, besides, they know he has at least five seasons left and a little setback makes for good drama next season

I can, you aren't remembers for all the big plays you make, you're remembered for your blunders.

This Superb Owl will be remembered for the Brady's stone hands and then getting out memed by Foles when the Eagles pull the exact same play at the goal line, on 4th down.

I did jump out of my chair and laugh when he bobbled that reception, and whooped when he had the ball swatted out of his hand for that fumble but still did that follow-through motion not realizing the ball was already in the hands of the Eagles. But I guess I'll settle for getting to see them win against him after waiting all these years.

I bet he thought for a split second, 'The refs will bail me out and say it's an incomplete pass like against the Raiders.'

I like how he instinctively looked towards the ref for his customary flag and the look of sadness and confusion when he didn't get it.

>grills ain't whoring around

Sorry Janis, but that simply is not true.