"I'm Major and I give consent to let you diddly my data"

"I'm Major and I give consent to let you diddly my data"

What was with that consent shit? It was never in the original film, is it to keep this piece of shit "modern" and hip with all the rape culture talk liberals love to have? So glad this bombed.

Rape/feminism shit I guess

I'm pretty sure that was what they were going for.
Lets not forget that one of the writers for this film wrote for multiple transformers films. I don't think they are smart enough to be making references about internet privacy.

perfect eyebrow game

also I want to mouth fuck her

>I want to mouth fuck her
only if you have consent

>It's a comfy Section 9 briefing episode

''I'm Major and i give consent to let you mouth fuck me like a wild animal''

y-you mouth fuck wild animals?

s-shut up baka!

Apparently it was part of a cut twist.

Originally more of a deal was made about how the company were good guys unlike the hacker terrorists because they asked for consent.

Honestly, these guys won me over. I liked the film because of visuals + Batou and Aramaki.

why would a robot have googley eyes

I can't believe Hollywood managed to do something else worse than suicide squad

was it autism?

Good visuals, a lot of the scenes in this film were comfy. I liked the choice of lighting. Lots of warm colors.
I appreciate this take on section 9, but I prefer stand alone complex section 9 by far.

Autism is probably typing the word "autism" on an image board about 20 dozen times a day for various non-connected reasons.

woa calm down auitsmo

You're the one constantly spamming it.

autistic autist ;)

Kitano was the best casting choice they could make for Aramaki. Hell, he had even a Kitano moment like in his own movies.

Is it worth watching this movie in 3D? Theatre here only plays the 3D version with OV, rest is subbed in local language which I would not prefer.

If I remember correctly in S.A.C. someone must be present when they switch the shell to a new body inorder to ensure it is really that person,and it was not tampered. You also see the whole operation.

Maybe it was because that scene the did the consent?

The movie is worth watching. If you can only watch it in OV in 3D then so be it.

These guys wrote the Transformers films? Wow, GitS is really smart and well written (again, only because it's doesn't quote philosophy it doesn't mean it's less smart than the original), didn't expect that.

You know when you try to download something and you get a little text box from your firewall that says 'Such and such program wants to make changes to your computer, do you agree?'

Togusa was pretty based as well. It seemed like there used to be more of him.

Even if she gives a verbal consent it can still be rape if she cancels her consent after the sex.

I think jappo just checked out her boobies