Goes to a virtual world

>Goes to a virtual world.
>Immediately starts acting like everything is real and tries to save a person who is not real.

Why does this trope exist?

i fucking hated this she knew everything is fake
at least jemma called that one dude a dumbass fake person

did she know it was a virtual world?

Yes. But I'm not sure what is OP about. Must've missed the scene.

how can ward escape to the real world? theories plz

Tried to save that Inhuman that was being interrogated by May and Ward. Like fuck he is not fucking real.

robutts

download into a LMD

Um what has half of this season been about?

Women have problems interacting with things that aren't immediately-related to their ego.

Season 1 twist: Ward is hydra
Season 2 twist: Ward is still hydra
Season 3 twist: Ward is literally hydra
Season 4 twist: Ward is not hydra

It feels extremely real though. I think it would be pretty tough to ditch your morals when things feel that real.

Aida tries to build a body for Chton at some point. The crew manages to fuck up the upload, it's Ward instead of Chton.

ward and batiatus is the only reason why I watch this shitshow

literally everu other character is shit and uninteresting except kyle but he's not in the show anymore

>Chton
He is my favourite character.

>dying in a virtual world makes you have a heart attack and die irl

How can they tell if someone isn't connected to the real world in someway is?

it shows they are a moral character who cannot help but do the right thing

I have no idea how "is" ended up in there.

Who is this semen demon?

I really hope it gets picked up for a fifth season solely so we get the adventures of robot Ward

So do I but it's current time slot makes me think it will be cancelled.

At least everything else in the hour long department is tanking at ABC so I'm hopeful. Same with Timeless on NBC. I hope they get picked up on not being as terrible as everything else ratings wise

Only for people such as yourself with exceedingly low self-control.

I'd be cool with Ward showing up in other shows. Marvel is doing Runaways, Inhumans.

Look at that stinky polecat, you don't know how phones work stinky polecat!

Someone should really turn up in a Netflix show. I understand not being in the movies, but Netflix shouldn't be that hard.

They referenced some things. Sky and Matt were in the same orphanage, Dogs of Hell showed up in AoS and DDs2. But Netflix is pussying out about the superhuman thing, hard. It's not "fucking aliens attacked us", it's the Incident. Things like that. They are trying to be grounded, and that's what's so bad about it.
At least AoS isn't scared about rocking out with their cocks out.

Bro did you hear about the big green guy, and the flag waver?

They note how real it is and Daisy seems to have an impulse to help Inhumans so she probably got lost in it briefly.

Filename says Agents of SHIELD. Go to the cast list and do it yourself. Not hard

Why do people watch this shit show?

Before any objections to my characterization of the show being unfair, there is no way this spin-off of the Marvel flicks is anywhere near bearable. I don't need to watch it, or even breathe the same atmosphere it does, to know this.

And we don't need to read your posts to know that you're a faggot.

This post lacks any arguments in favor of the show not being shit

Therefore I conclude it is shit, checkmate atheists

Cause it is fun? I don't watch it to stimulate my mind with deep philosophical thoughts, it is just comfy TV.

Don't respond, he pretty much flat out admitted he's a troll by saying he just knows it's shit without having watched it. He's trying to get people to argue with him

i have a b8 problem, I can't help it.

I have seen one WebM and about 10 minutes of an episode by accident. The WebM was of a purported "oner" shot which was actually about 12 takes digitally stitched together, yawn.

The 10 minutes of footage I saw was boilerplate tv stuff, lots of talking heads, minimum action, no wideshots of anything. The HQ was a dimly-lit and boring set.

It's no wonder I've never heard anyone speak positively of the series since it's inception.

>He's trying to get people to argue with him
No shit sherlock

You're the reason the (You) economy is in the state it's in

Yep I take full responsibility.

>bailing on a thread is better than engaging uncomfortable viewpoints
surely an improvement

>Season 4 twist: Ward is not hydra
I love it, I LOVE IT!

This is probably the least shit capeshit show desu. Arrow was just okay for two seasons and turned immediately to shit right after. Flash got boring after season one. The netflix capeshit shows are hot garbage and unwatchable.

This show on the other hand wasn't even that bad. I stopped watching after season two but I did like it for what it was.

Why won't they cancel this show?

immersion

God this bothered me so fucking much

Simmons reactions were okay

Daisies were fucking retarded.

Haven't watched the episode yet so don't how the scene was written and handled, but I'd find it very odd if a person just immediately turned into a complete sociopath once they stepped into a hyper real virtual-reality. I mean, we have our personalities and instincts, ways we act in certain situations, y'know. Sure, we'd change over time and maybe lose some of our chivalry, but not on our first day I presume.

First she tries to intervene with the Hydra pieces of code bashing the immigrant piece of code.

Then is all hesitant to interrogate harshly another piece of code.

She failed completely at blending into Hydra when she saw Fitz and May. I get that the first reaction was to try wake them up, but when it failed she should have immediately fallen back into role until she could meet Simmons.

Also searching for Lincoln. He's been dead for a season now.

Also not taking the chance to revenge Pegg ward in the morning.

Yeah, I have enjoyed all the Netflix ones but now it's becoming a real drag.

Yes a normal person maybe.

But they are fucking spies. Undercover. Her reactions were as if she had no idea what she was doing.

Yeah fucking looking for Lincoln, he is dead in the real world, and it doesn't fucking matter where he is in this world

chink