Patriots-Eagles Super Bowl Ratings Down 3% From Last Year Despite Record Setting Performance

>Patriots-Eagles Super Bowl Ratings Down 3% From Last Year Despite Record Setting Performance
>8 year low in Super Bowl ratings
>Halftime show had a higher rating than the actual game

Where were you when the NFL was dead?
I wasn't watching the Super Bowl because this year sucked and so did both these teams.

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/super/watch/2018/02/05/super-bowl-lii-tv-ratings-take-slight-dip-down-3-2017/306745002/

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2018/02/super-bowl-ratings-eagles-patriots-this-is-us-nbc-1202278181/
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/02/05/super-bowl-lii-had-fewest-viewers-since-2009-down-7-percent-from-last-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good

NFL fucking blows. Literally just commercials and a giant money grab from lower class no IQ sheep.

This

Football is so far ahead of everything that 95 million people watching is considered a failure. Other sports, are you even trying?

>Halftime show had a higher rating than the actual game

happens all the time

People were tired of another pats superbowl and stopped watching the rigged negro felon league who carried the patriots to the superbowl using refs.

Why the fuck do you think penalties can literally make or break a game in the NFL. It's fucking faker than the WWE.

NFL is rigged, fake corporate bullshit

TV ratings were down. But overall viewership was the 6th highest in Owl history.

People using other devices to watch the game does not constitute plummeting interest.

Also, you are homosexual.

deadline.com/2018/02/super-bowl-ratings-eagles-patriots-this-is-us-nbc-1202278181/

I watched and enjoyed it.

India-Pakistan cricket matches beat the shit out of that

>reddit spacing
>sucking goodell's cock

Not this.

>Not knowing that even old people are learning to stream the game

Everyone is cutting cords.

Ohhh fuck off Zack de la Rocha, you should be jamin with RATM again

Yea it's almost like India has a billion people or something.

I suck McMahon's cock, actually, so make sure to tune in to the XFL Hell in a Cell with Roger Goodell in 2019

Cricket and street shitting have a lot in common actually, it's why they love it (that and it's all they're relevant in)

Go to bed, Tom.

TV ratings were down because Philly is a fraction of the size of NY or LA, plus most Eagles fans would rather listen to Merrill on the radio anyway.

>you need to have an LA or NY team in the Super Bowl to have at least the same rating as a Boston-Atlanta Super Bowl or a Denver-Carolina Super Bowl

Stop talking

tv ratings were down because everyone is tired of watching the patriots in the SB every year over and over again

>ratings are legitimate

wew

I didn't watch any of the superbowl either so I'm one of the contributors to the low low rating. Ask me anything.

It seems like there might be a correlation between the fractured venues to watch and the declining viewers, is there a failure to calculate all the online viewership?

It already takes that into account because all legal online streams are licensed and trackable and get included into ratings.

>game decided by catch rules where even the announcers are shitting on it because it makes no sense
XFL can't come soon enough

How does 0 people beat 95 million people?

This was the first year I can remember majority of my family and friends decided to skip the owl. Usually the most of them would have parties but they basically all said fuck it once the patriots got in because nobody wanted to see them win for the millionth time. You put any other team in new England's place that rating jumps I guarantee it.

Kind of sad because this was one of the most exciting Super Bowl games to actually watch.

Kek. 56% Ameri-mutts BTFO.

This but unironically

The ratings were down 7%, not three.

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/02/05/super-bowl-lii-had-fewest-viewers-since-2009-down-7-percent-from-last-year/

I think only soycucks care about this league anymore.