ATTACK ON TITAN

ATTACK ON TITAN
SAMURAI JACK
RICK AND MORTY

Is this the golden age of cartoon kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/04/invader-zim-will-return-to-tv-soon-ish-with-original-creator-cast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rick and cringe
I'd rather get cancer than having to watch all episodes..

Out of those choices Rick and Morty is the least cringeworthy.

lol

Yep, attack on titan is really bland. Only teenagers and weebs get hyped about this generic trash.

>attack on titan
MUH VIOLENCE AND GORE 'N SHIEEEEEEEET

>reddit and plebby
MUH ATHEISM 'N SCIENCE 'N SHIEEEET

Samurai Jack is the only good thing on that list

It is more silly than bland.

Actually that is the worst one on the list.

Actually you're a faggot.

>MUH ATHEISM 'N SCIENCE 'N SHIEEEET

Did they hurt your fee fee's user? There's one crap joke about god not being real in the entire show, stop getting triggered so easily.

>Shitgeki no filler
>pretty good
>Remember the last two seasons? DO YOU REMEMEBER HAHA MEME LIKE SQUANCH THE SAUCE HAHA

Yeah, fucking golden age.

Definitely the most overrated thing on the list.

arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/04/invader-zim-will-return-to-tv-soon-ish-with-original-creator-cast/

yes

I miss rick and morty being a fun show about stupid crazy shit that shouldn't be explained or called back, but muh character arcs

>few days ago
>just watched the new attack on titan episode
>want to check out discussion thread
>go to Sup Forums
>try looking through the catalog
>it's non-existent
>nothing but weeb OwO shit

Sup Forums, why is Sup Forums complete trash?

They're probably discussing the manga which is so far ahead they finally figured out what's in the basement

not only that, but they're complete assholes
worse than Sup Forums at times

Sup Forums seems to only know about Evangelion, Death Note, Naruto, FMA etc
but I have had much better anime discussions on Sup Forums than I ever had on Sup Forums

Because that board is literally for autists. Wanting to discuss anime at all takes a certain amount of autism to be honest. Sup Forums attracts the ironic kind of autism that's good for jokes and meme creation. Sup Forums autism is a completely different beast. They're completely unaware.

Its a golden age of meme shows that have been taylor made for reddit

I had the same thing happen when I saw Your Name.

Really good anime kino by the way guys, definitely worth checking out.

>Did they hurt your fee fee's user?

I was just describing the target audience for rick and morty by simply pointing out their main (((interests)))

It's up on nyaa, right?

I have had the same problem with Sup Forums which is why I found imdb's boards to be better.

Sup Forums is one of the biggest boards but also one of the hardest to make your home one. But can you blame them? Anime attracts some of the worst dregs of humanity, and the most that visit the board don't know shit about it. It takes a real level of dedication and autism to make it there.

Probably, I saw it on kissanime.

Can you tell me what's in this basement?
Only watched like 4 episodes and lost interest in it.

I'm just curious.

it's only out in shit quality

We still don't know.

Well I just checked the wiki and it says there's a photograph on which it says the humans have not perished and are living outside the walls or whatever

Probably won't reveal it until the author have squeezed every last penny off the shitty series.

Leave cartoonkino to us, redditor.

I watched Attack on Titan a couple years ago to give anime another chance. It only made me realize that anime can just never be good.

What kind of idiot would pin his hopes on an anime based on a still running manga?

I can tell how fat you are just from this post.

>an anime based on a still running manga
No normal person has any idea why this would make an anime good or not good.

I hate anime name one that will change my mind or I shoot everyone

>I can tell how fat you are just from this post.

Fat in my dick, tell your mom she'd love it.

Also anime is like the most normal thing in the world now since the late 90s, don't pretend it's some niche habit, you smug cunt.

dumb frogposter, no (You) for you.

This is what I said until someone redpilled me on Attack On Titan.

Found it pretty based. After that I watched One Punch Man. Enjoyed that too, but has since retired from anime, in fear of becoming autistic-

Baccano. Look up the opening on YouTube.

One punch man for a short comfy anime.
Hunter x hunter for one of those longer animes where you follow a hero.

Parasyte, Steins Gate, Shinsekai yori have good stories/setting but suffer from some cliches (le awkward romance xDD).

Samurai Jack must be the most bandwagon'd shit ever

>Hunter x Hunter - We can't kill le bad guy because we are le good guy.
Just more anime trash

So true man. Continue hating it.

>liking samurai jack

Are you 15?

finished AoT yesterday
started very interesting but is needlesly streched over so many episodes, went kinda boring after like ep10
x1.25 made it bareable, the plot progression is just way to slow and left so many things unanswered after season end

Also the only thing worse than the series itself is the fanbase, still crying over a goddamn April fools joke

What a fucking bunch of pissbabies

>2017
>watching japanese cartoons
come on, user

>Attack On Titan
>Being anything other than garbage
Be true to yourself user

I'm not But whatever helps you sleep at night

attack on titan is just muv luv/starship troopers with all the interesting stuff replaced by shounen tropes

I still can't believe Sup Forums hasn't found Kino's Journey, i mean... its fucking Kino

still mad yuuki aoi is voicing kino in the new anime that they announced.

she is my seiyuu waifu, but I honestly do not see it working out.

Kino was an asshole.

Texhnolyze (fucking kino)
Serial Experiments Lain (make it to episode 5 and its mindfuck central)
Baccano!
Kino's Journey - as i stated in an above post
Tokyo Ghoul -first season
Death Parade

We don't know what is there bit we do know that it tells Erin that Titans are former humans and that humanity is actually doing pretty alright outside of the walls. Aldo Erens brother is some sort of political mastermind evil meme guy and there are some political shenanigans going on with the royal (((family))) that are somewhat responsible for the whole situation.

Oh and blonde muscle guy is the armored titan and the black haired tall guy who always hangs around with him is the colossal titan.

There you go, good sir

>kino

when the entropy comes I will murder anyone I hear using that word

>ATTACK ON TITAN
it's fucking garbage, nigga

I got as far as the mention of Eren having a brother called "Aldo" but no further. If Advancing Giants Attack On Titan wants to be treated as something other than comedy it might like to expend some additional effort.

In German kino means cinema. Ready to mirder 100 million German speakers, kid? I thought so. Nothing personel

Because they hide their insecurity behind faux-elitism
I have browsed quite a few boards and I have never seen as hateful and vile posters as on Sup Forums

To my mind it's always seemed heavily padded and bloated while accomplishing little and imparting pathetic amounts of information about the situation more generally. I like some of the characters but not enough to persevere with the series.

Lighten up, Francis.

Agreed

I am a fucking phoneposter. He has no brother named "aldo". I wanted to write ALSO

They seriously need to wordfilter it. Annoying as hell.

>Attack On Titan
>good
It's mediocre as fuck, only thing that's good about it is the animation. Characters are walking cardboard cutouts, Titans are boring as the show progresses and don't get me talking about the manga.

>Reddit and memey
>good

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

Interesting how the anime is attacked more than Rick and Morty.

the only reason I watch this show is the horrifying moments when the Titans are just fuckin chompin on people and generally fucking shit up

... and it seems that that is rapidly evaporating.

Are you retarded?

One Punch Man is ok too, less kawaii uguu highschool panty quest and more bursting monsters heads open.

Better than AoT, which seems really aimless and padded out.

Sup Forums is a reddit tier shit board and likes bland generic shock value worthless garbage like Attack on Titan

STOP WATCHING WEEB TRASH

Titans were scary for the first 2-3 episodes max, then they've just been like your random walkers from Walking Dead. What I find the issue with the most is they're supposed to be trained soldiers, yet breakdown at the first sight of death of their comrades. It doesn't help that the characters don't have any personalities to them as they're walking stereotypes that are devoid of character growth, Jean being the exception.
You mean One Pun Man? It has great animation and visuals, but it's fairly mediocre. Also, being better than Attack On Titan isn't that hard, since it's a title that only gets worse the further it goes on. If you want a solid title with fights and well written characters, Katanagatari does that more than well.

gotta go late at night. best discussions happen when WOOPWOOP newfag kiddos are sleeping