Europeans are asleep, post freeways

this triggers the amerifat

it's not even midnight

I live in LA and I can confirm we have bicyclists.

bikes takes almost no space but this guy still bitches about how much space they take?

This is all rightful bus clay.

I know bikes are fun and healthy and whatever, but they slow down normal traffic.

What speed do they go?

>riding on a bus
>asshole on bike wont move out of the way
>another rides straight out from a side road and doesn't stop
>encourage bus driver to not stop for future darwin award winners

Most ramps are 40mph or so, most people speed though.

5.8 million car accidents happen per year in the US.

bikes take almost no space, physically, but the law, at least here, gives them a fuckton of space.

when passing them, you need to keep a distance of 1,5 meters, they can use bus lanes, they don't do roundabouts the same way cars do, so a single bike fucks up the entire roundabout, they can not only cycle one bike in front of the other, but now they can do it side by side, so if a few slow moving bikes cluster together, you end up with what is practically a long vehicle moving at slow speed, through urban areas.

not to mention all this is not enough for cyclists, no, they need to break the law everytime it's convenient and start using sidewalks, crossings, etc.

check out this BAD BOY

I bike on the sidewalk all the time, that's normal here

>Freeway
>Free
>With a speed limit

please rate

looks fun, would love to drive through there

just looking at this is giving me cancer

>Very clean and efficient/10
There are way worse in LA.

ameritards and other assorted mongoloids who have never even touched a bike think most people bike on car roads. might as well ask a pig how to use a fork and a knife.

obviously shopped

Our bikers DO go on car roads. They go on roads with shitty visible and no good spots to pass, and they crawl down the middle of the lane at snail-like speeds. The worst part is that my area is a popular spot for bikers to come from all over the place. These fuckers are why I give myself 20 minutes extra driving time to get to work, because that's how much they can hold you up. You have to give them three feet of space now, too.

>tldr: Americans are too fat to ride bicycles

>not having separate roads for pedestrians and bicycles
>not even pavement

We have sidewalks (obviously), but driving code dictates that bikes need to use the road when able.

>americans have spaghetti instead of roundabouts
Are Americans afraid of circles?

Well, that's pretty stupid. Here bikes need to go to car roads only when there is no separate road for light traffic, which mostly applies to rural areas. Ofc. you need to learn where those roads go/what are the easiest routes for bicycles, but you tend to learn those pretty fast if you bicycle regularly.

>japan
I prefer this, if you ask

You can't do that here, unless there is a cycle lane, although some people do.

too dumb obviously.

I live way out in the sticks. We don't even have sidewalks.

bycicles are the epitome of freedom in the city, no other thing is saner, safer, and more in touch with its surroundings than it