So hypothetically, your friend and his hot gf break up a few weeks ago...

so hypothetically, your friend and his hot gf break up a few weeks ago, she's hitting you up to hangout but only at night do you go over and plow her brains out or is it bros before hoes...only hypothetically though

Attached: IMG_3637 copy.jpg (1125x1770, 469K)

pussy vs your friendship

pick one

You go over and drive her insane by not giving her what she wants. Take the power back.

Go fuck your bro and force her to look at pics of you doing so, NIGGA.

Attached: secus1.png (798x443, 64K)

not a bad idea there at all, maybe get some nudes and more out of it

they broke up so who gives a shit, just fuck her

Fuck your friend, film it and send the video to his ex.

pussy. next question.

do I use the fuck outta her or be nice to her?

you almost got it. thats still shitty, its ur friends ex and for all you know he's probably hung up on her. Try being a better friend and not thinking with your dick, what shes doing is shitty, and if you cooperate it makes you a tool

u a virgin?

I'm saying I don't want it to be a one time thing, you think she needs some abusing and being an asshole to her or some comfort

Ask buddy if it bothers him, then weigh the cost/benefits.
Don't be used as a tool.

Don't do others what you don't want done to you op.

well what if I wait too long/dont do anything and another one of our friends gets to fuck her

she just needs some dick dude so if u dont want it to be a one time thing then u better fuck her properly

she some kind of whore or what?

shes definitely sad and super vulnerable I feel like she would be easy to convince to fuck and shes been giving hints that she wants it

is that brie larson?

I don’t get how people get so hung up over sex. Nail her, her mother, her aunt, and the grandma... good lord it’s just sex.

Ask your friend how he would feel about this. It's possible that she just want to stick it in your friends' guts one more time before leaving him completely AKA playing with you and your friend.

If you don't care about possible consequences, then ofc do whatever a man must do.

Would you cheat Sup Forums with enrive?

Attached: mod rip 7.jpg (271x238, 29K)

well he broke up with her that's the thing and shes been texting me how depressed she is and asking if we can hangout soon

dont stick your dick in crazy, user

You obviously don’t get too much if you can’t stay away from one girl..

I've always had a crush on her forever and I mean it can't be any easier than her basically begging me

Hypothetically don't do it. In reality choke her with your cock and make her call him a faggot while you're balls deep in her ass

Post her pic homo

thats more so what I was thinking

So you want to be the rebound guy? This whole constellation is super weird. TBH I am not sure what it makes you look like if you are hooking up with the girl, that your friend threw away.

In any case don't get your hopes high and if you go for her, don't rush things. Chances are, that she will sleep with you 1-2 times and then distance herself from you. Just relax then, don't spam her phone. Back off yourself. Good luck.

his reason was she was "too clingy" but shes hot and shes been the one hitting me up like crazy ive been trying to play the not interested card

That's what I always do. Bros before hoes in the streets hoes before bros in the sheets. If your dude cares at all he's a fag, that's what bros before hoes means. Not that you don't fuck his girl.

Post her pic fam. Ask her what she likes to drink and go pound her out

he's told us some stuff that shes into when he was wasted one time and I feel like I can't let this pass

If you don't do it you're gay. Pretend like the shit was your idea and just bring it out and you can probably make her a repeat hookup

A real friend? Tell her to gtfo

Just a guy you never meet alone, just if you all meet? If shes above 7/10 do it. He would, too. If he punches your face in response? You deserve, but fucked hot pussy and a fist wont hurt that much

true, should I take a pic/vids incase its a 1 time thing?

shes above a 7 but very good call on that

Famalam I absolutely would and I'd fuck her more than once too. Make her put the can on her face and talk and shit. Go get it. I believe in you.

Do you care if your neighbor picks up something you threw in the trash?

alright looks like tonight is the night

Talk to your friend about it, but keep in mind not everyone's gonna be mature about it. My buddy flipped out like a little bish and blocked me on all social media and shit, but I don't have any regrets because I tried to engage him like a mature adult... besides, his ex was hitting on me shamelessly even in front of him when they were still together.

She ditched him for a reason.

post her pic

finder's keeper, if they broke up you have no reason not to do her.

Just get her nudes and fuck her senseless. Don't you want to know what it feels like inside? So do it. Record it if you can. Get nasty with it. I did. Pic related, my friend's underage daughter.

Attached: IMG_20160104_135331.jpg (249x442, 35K)

he's your friend. Don't do it. Very few people in life actually give a shit about you. Do you want to destroy a relationship forever for a girl you'll probably fuck once or twice? Plenty of other girls out there.

you're the asshole in this story, he did the good thing by removing you from his life, true friend would never touch a friends girl, especially when she was acting like a hoe during their relationship

Why did they break up and who dumped who?

Why the fuck would you tell him about it lol how cucked are you? Do you call your friends and make sure it's ok with them before you fuck a girl?

gay

Would your friend be hurt if you fucked around with her?
There are so many fucking girls out there. Pussy is not nearly as special or unobtainable as you imagine it is when you're young. Why would you risk hurting someone close to you for some stupid slut?
Just ignore her and jack off.

Gay is the future bigot, cis fucks can go to hell

How did they break up? If he dumped her then go for it. Might ruin your friendship, but hey if he still cares about her he shouldn’t have dumped her.

What if your friend likes a girl but she likes you instead?

So many fucking pussies itt it's unreal. It's ops duty to fuck her so she leaves his friend alone.

Wow you’re a piece of shit friend for even having to contemplate this. Fuck his girl and then stop being friends, it’s win win for both of you

Um you fuck her because you aren't a faggot trying to trick your friend into sucking your cock?

Why would they stop being friends? Bros before hos.

ONLY reason women do this is because its another way to shit on their ex. Are you so pathetically hard up for sex that you'll let a woman use you against your friend? People who have your back are few and far between. Isn't than more of a priority than allowing what will invariably be a pump and dump interfere with that?

This.

Lol you're gay. They do it because they aren't chained to some worthless faggot anymore and the guys they know are dude's friends. If you don't want your girl to fuck your boys then treat her right.

if that's her ass... who was the other person again?

Attached: b5128310-ca46-4d43-8b99-17e217ef8107.jpg (2688x1520, 803K)

She kind of looks like Natalie Decker. And that, makes my dick hard.

Attached: 20191113_135923.jpg (2896x2896, 794K)

chaun

Fuck her sister and/or mom/cousin/daughter
That way you have a cool story with your bro and show the bitch where she belongs.
Kinda easy then anyways, girls are always jealous of each other - that means girls around her want to defeat her in the battle for cock

no, he's right.
The girl can get on tinder and get fucked in minutes.
You're outing yourself as very young or very immature or both.
Realistically, it's just sex and who gives a shit. But if doing something would hurt your friend, it's never worth it. You nerds are fucking teenage virgins who put pussy on a pedestal. You're better than this.
If you're having issues nailing some thot and have to resort to picking up the scraps from your friends, you need to work on your life.

I second this. Would you be mad if the situation were reversed?

>Pwease don't hurt my fwiend by fucking a girl he isn't with. Pwease check your feewings.
If friend has a problem he should man the fuck up because you don't get to claim a pussy for life just because a bitch lived in your house.
I'm older than you. My dick gets wetter than yours. Stop projecting.

Of course he should but that still doesn't mean you go out of your way to hurt the dude. Simple as that.
I'm not saying it's right for him to feel that way, i'm saying you're a faggot if you don't care about your friend's feelings.

My friends ex wanted me over, sending snaps like "Come over, I know you want it". My buddy always used protection with her, because he is careful like that. Me being me, I wouldnt have used protection. Anyway, I passed on that shit. Within three months of that, she had moved over to a new "boyfriend". A good 10 hour drive away. Got pregnant/knocked up by the dude. Broke up, and moved back here.

In my mind, if I actually would have gone over to fuck her brains out, then i'd probably be a dad right now. Glad I passed on that hoe.

get permission to be a respectful man and not just act like some impulsive sneaky faggot kid...this is a beta problem. you should already know how your "friends" operate. if you guys are sneaking aorund tryna bang eachothers exs then youre not friends and you should all kill yourselves. if you guys ask eachother for permission you are men. if you just do whatever you want without consideration for others you are a nigger and should expect an ER trip unless you are screwing over other beta faggot soy boys like yourself.

Women are fleeting.Friendship between bros are everlasting,

You're a faggot if you care that your friend is still hung up on his ex. He's not going out of his way, he's gonna get some good pussy that's thirsty for him. It has nothing to do with his friend at all. It's none of his friend's business.

Which is why you can fuck your boy's exes and any dude that complains about it is a major pussy.

>caring about people is gay lmao
Falling for thot ex games is something betas do.
The fact that you don't get this outs you as a little bitch. You can pretend on here all you want.

Be honest with her and tell her you want to fuck but tell her that you want to wait for your friend to get over her first

Lol if I am not in a relationship with a girl I HOPE my dudes are hitting that shit. Why would I care about my ex? Why should he care about his? We're bros not bitches. If they were currently dating that might be different but even then if a girl is going to cheat it's better that she does it with you so you can tell him and save him from a sneaky bitch. You just fundamentally do not understand alpha shit but keep pretending lol.

Oh so your a cuck

You can't read AND you're a pussy? Oh man that sucks!

isn't asking your friend nicely if you can have sex with his ex-gf a little bit cucky?

Bitches come and go but a good friendship is worth it’s weight in gold

This. No bitch could ever break up two nohomo bros and if your bro gets mad he wasn't ever really a bro anyway.

based and correct user

No. It’s obvious you’ve never had friends or a gf. This is something you don’t do if it was a long term relationship and his friend wasn’t the one who ended it. His friend is already dry heaving thinking of the random guys she’s fucking, nvm that guy being his best friend

This whole post seems really forced like you’re putting on a fake personality for Sup Forums. I read this post in clause’s voice from American dad Kek. Stop being a try hard on Sup Forums, it’s pathetic

If his friend is worried about the guys his ex is fucking it sure sounds like his friend should stop being a faggot and putting the pussy on a pedestal. She's gone. Get over it. Move on. Lots of fish in the sea.

Go cry about the guys your ex is fucking XD

My best friend did this to his roommate. He moved out and their friendship is destroyed. He says he loves her, so I hope that works out... Unless you love the chick, don't do it.

It's always survival of the fittest with you fags until you get your feefees hurt

>be me, 17, 19 year old buddy is dating this chubby 40 year old divorced woman he met on a AFF
>her condo becomes the place to hang out for beer, our friend group goes there often and they act like a happy couple
>they have big break up
>get call from her, crying, wanting to talk about my buddy, it's like 2am. Sneak out thinking i'm genuinely being helpful, she rides my dick parked at a small church parking lot
>feel like shit about it but then discover she basically went down the line of our entire friend group, "discreetly" contacting us and getting fucked
>two of us end up with gonorrhea
>buddy gets over it, we laugh about it now