Anyone else enjoying the Global Warming?

Anyone else enjoying the Global Warming?

Attached: yeen.jpg (509x544, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-49753680
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jpk8Ix1CCg
youtube.com/watch?v=0bwLt_5t73g
youtu.be/9Jpk8Ix1CCg?t=2054
youtube.com/watch?v=OWXoRSIxyIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Climate change*
And yeah. Solar minimums and planetary alignments causing a more eliptical orbit along with our winter being at the apex of that elipse.
Cool (snicker) shit, fam.

remember cold weather isn't related to climate change, but hurricanes are hurr de hurr

>Pointing out how unseasonably cold it is right now... thinking that disproves climate change.
Idiot.

if cold weather doesn't disprove global warming, then hurricanes don't prove it

"science" can't even predict next week's weather let alone global trends spanning decades. Too many variables.

Can't even get current weather right 100% of the time.

Yes it's very real. reason why it's already super cold is cause the heat we had earlier this year.

80f right now.

Potholer54 on youtube

if you care about the truth. if you want to keep shilling for your side, carry on.

>non anime-avatar for his channel.
channel discarded. I bet he doesn't even start his episodes with "Hey whats up gais its xxxxx". absolutely fucking disgusting

yes they do. hurricanes derive their strength from warmer ocean temperatures, which are part of the climate.

retards should be exterminated

How much do they pay you? Does it feel fair knowing how much they have?

for those of you talking shit on greta. You would all be fighting to get the fuck out of sweden too if you had a high risk of getting bombed by terrorists.

It's nice and warm right? At least we're comfortable.

Attached: 5822.png (258x224, 7K)

greta threads get me at least 12.00 usd if theyre up for more than 1 hour

trump threads about 5

lgbt or trans threads about 10

>how can there be global warming when I had to scrape my windshield?
How can anyone function with this level of tardation?

Attached: you.jpg (450x594, 77K)

how can I get in on this fam

Greta is in the atlantic ocean right now. What if a wave takes her out?

gretathunberg
Verified
We sail for home! Track us at www.sailing-lavagabonde.com

Attached: dumb cunt.jpg (1080x809, 94K)

some people worship the retarded

>thinks this still validates the theory that humanity is raising the global temp
(mocking gay snicker)

But colder weather isn't.

Okay retard

I love all these smug cunts who think they know jack shit because maybe they read a couple of articles. Randall Carlson was on JRE and has been reading about 5 peer reviewed studies a week for over 40 years and said he still doesn't know. Bunch of fucking morons the lot of you.

>cold weather absolutely does not disprove climate change
>hurricanes absolutely prove climate change
Nice doublethink, retard.

Spin doctors are boring

Yes. Because WEATHER isn't part of the CLIMATE.

Weather is ephemeral, the day to day.
Climate is over a 30 year period.
So if hurricanes are stronger, and there are more of them, then we can easily see the climate is changing.

Where as a cold day isn't evidence of anything.

Go take a geology class at the local community college, you absolute morons.

go to re.ddit and start a thread on who you can talk to make money being a forum PR expert or similar verbiage. I won't say who ultimately pays me but they also work for/with a corp that rhymes with See Hen Ben

>the hurricanes prove climate change because the oceans are warmer than they should be
>the weather proves climate change because it's colder than it should be.

Attached: 1571345701163.jpg (208x208, 14K)

guys i would just like to point out the fact that my penis is both bigger and better looking than yours

No. Read here:
And maybe crack open a fucking book once in a while.

but that doesn't fit the narrative user. Go talk about true and honest things somewhere else.

Winter has been coming earlier and weather has been getting colder every year where I'm from. It hasn't been a "cold day" it's been a cold fucking decade.
I don't live in Alaska either

>California
>70s yesterday
>November
>wut

Attached: 1534614005423.gif (305x236, 1.98M)

incorrect, it's been a HOT decade, with records broken all over the damn place.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-49753680

>it's not disproved because it's cold today retard!
>it's proved because it's colder than it should be this three month period based on past climate readings!
>but it's also trending upward faster than normal because of mankind fucking with the environment!

30 year period. Not 3 month.

Global Warming does not mean that it gets significantly warmer everywhere everytime.

It means that the atmosphere as a whole gets warmer, stirring it up, causing more frequent and more severe extreme weather situations.

Because there is a giant zone of high pressure on one side of the world during the super hot summer pushing frigid arctic air from the polar region into the lower latitudes on the other side of the world.

If i made bumper stickers saying "Carbon Neutral life" would you guys buy them?

------------ignore this below if you yes to the above-----

if i made one of those calvin pissing on the words carbon neutral stickers would you guys buy them?

records are broken all the time, it is just a part of statistics. Here is a image of all the US records (low and high) over 1280 stations

Attached: recordtemps_1280stations.png (1612x668, 186K)

Attached: 1569495369726.jpg (949x960, 145K)

None of you know what the hell you're talking about. None of you are smart or informed. Shut the fuck up.

NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. NO ONE DOES. DROP YOUR FUCKING EGOS. YOU'RE NOT BRIGHT OR SPECIAL.

there are less huricanes now. Average is going down.
So, that must mean ocean temps are going DOWN, right?

Attached: download.jpg (931x575, 94K)

HOAX*

quick kill 90% of the worlds population for the elite to ruler easier

Must Watch Top 10 Reasons Why Greta Thunberg Is a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jpk8Ix1CCg

TLDR Version:
She is being exploited and taken advantage of. She has aspergers, selective autism and obsessive compulsive disorders.

Greta's rise to fame was not organic promoted by a host of globalist elites from day 1 and they met with her mother scouted her 3-4 months before promoting her and did not happen across her protest they were told a week before.

Artificial Massive media Attention, the elites person of choice at the moment because it serves an agenda timestamp She pretty is much scripted .. when something off script happens youtube.com/watch?v=0bwLt_5t73g her image evaporates

34 minutes in you she it not the 1st time they used a girl to sell climate change back in 1992 they did the same thing youtu.be/9Jpk8Ix1CCg?t=2054

they have been screaming doom in 10 years since the 1930’s
and have been wrong over and over and over again.

We drank your milkshake. See ya!

- Boomers

>the elites
You mean people who read and shit, Otis?

it’s called global warming in the summer and climate change in the winter. Get it straight please

how do you know youve found some truth and honesty?

when the people making money hide it away

Attached: buthen.png (749x486, 22K)

Pretty sure you have a much better chance of being shot by some incel chimpout in America.

OH MAN JOOTUBE IS IN ON IT WHEELS INSIDE WHEELS MAN!!

nice try bjorn

go report to your masters. One of those videos is still up

Sure incel.

Attached: u.jpg (576x768, 120K)

>posts a picture of himself as an insult to others

no u

ok bjoorner

The purpose of Greta's crusade is a plot to penalize non-globalized companies, the ones that DON'T outsource production to India or China.

Climate patterns for hundreds of years indicate warming of planet. But hey the WEATHER is cool today so fuck it.

Be nice and maybe later I'll tell you what its like to put my benis inside a real woman.

a man with his dick chopped off isn't a woman

the term global warming isn't wrong, on average temperatures are going up in most places. there are some local exceptions.

However climate change is more fitting since humans cause more than just a temperature rise, like acidification of oceans, or changes in sea/air currents (wich on their own cause changes in local climates)

humn man bad?

I mean just statistically.
Sure the terrorist attacks in Sweden are high-profile but how many have there been, how many people have actually been killed?
Now compare that to the incel chimpouts in America, not to mention our general gun violence.

oh yeah random terrorist bombings and explosions are fine as long as nobody dies. totally understandable.

No wonder all the homeless move here.

Attached: 1569699588808.jpg (359x357, 12K)

that and the free needles to shoot up with and lax laws on pretty much everything. Homless are shooting each other with bows and arrows now. You fuckers are beyond mad max and entering full Kingdom Come Deliverance

>human man bad
now gibs me dat monies pl0x

Attached: 1389571128937.jpg (598x433, 29K)

when will we start televising it?

Attached: 1399243125766.jpg (413x395, 38K)

already being done. how do you think the rest of us know its happening?

betting pools open yet? no wonder they legalized sports betting

Attached: 1531584091822.jpg (954x796, 102K)

betting that this winter will see at least 1000 people dead in california. Mostly homeless

those are rookie numbers. we gotta pump those numbers up

Attached: 1573662542627.jpg (539x709, 55K)

Is this why billary clinton avoids mall santas?

+1°C since pre-industrial era

It's 100 times more quickly rising than the past changes in temperature

It is a fact
Denying it is retarded

>inb4 Celsiustard
use a fuckin converter your retarded mong

Yep, it’s fucking great.

Attached: 7A138ED3-CCFE-4548-9C59-72A1C9DE8F2D.jpg (750x658, 162K)

Congrats on learning that. Too bad you had to lose your dick for the lesson.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWXoRSIxyIU

this answers everything
/thread

Good thinking idiot. I guess that means before I couldn't just go north and it got colder because I couldn't just go south and find a hurricane or a tornado, or go west and find wildfires.

>NASA
>posts fake american science

Imagine being dumb enough to believe a localized cold spell disproves global warming.

[Hint: When it's unusually cold in one part of the globe, it's always, ALWAYS, concomitantly unusually warm in other parts. What matters is the global average, which has consistently been increasing.]

>thinks it invalidates it
You're both fucking stupid9

Yes, retard, you can. You'd just find less extreme temperature, less wildfires, less hurricanes and twisters. Fucking brainless.

Scientific community unanimously calls it climate change to specifically avoid confusing you idiots. But the people you vote for intentionally call it global warming because they know how dumb and gullible you shitlords are.

lmao

I hope it turns out the kid was playing a prank. And then someone beats the shit out of that santa and his elves for being retarded.

Attached: 1568753126934.jpg (1280x1270, 73K)

that sounds absolutely ideal, ol chap. I will be concentrating my autistic thoughts towards that happening. perhaps our collective conscienceness will make it so.

Attached: 1516577347903.jpg (640x640, 67K)

better than ice age

as long as europe dies first

at first, I though that was cum

it probably is.

Epstein wished it was

I wonder who could be behind this

Attached: LehappyAoc.png (881x771, 202K)

Global warming is a lie because it's winter now.

tru.dat

if global warming or climate change is such an assured thing and scientists are absolutely sure about it then why can't those scientists determine whether SJW's are male or female?