Is this the best cape kino ever?

Is this the best cape kino ever?

Constantine made me wonder, if Satan was that much of a sleaze-bag, then I really don't want to meet God, ever.

>Jahhhhnnnnnn

i really liked this film. we get classic keanu, los angeles atmosphere, superb casting of Lucifer and Gabriel.

One of Peter Stormare's best rolles desu

Are there any movies that depict God as the uncaring asshole he is?

This was a great movie, but an absolute shit adaptation.

tilda was cute

Its a good constantine, but Keanu's horrendous acting made him boring. The fight scene at the hospital was kino tho.

HI, MY NAME'S JOHN.

No, it's the worst adaptation ever. Stop calling everything that was a comic capeshit.

BUT ITS NOT LIKE THE COMICS SO IT MUST BE BAD!!

WE WANT A BLONDE HAIR BRITISH FAGGOT INSTEAD

>an absolute shit adaptation
Who cares? It's miles better than a faithful adaptation but an awful film.

itt comics and animation was never meant to be adapted to live action film they're two different mediums and don't translate well unless they take liberties with the material and make their own stuff up

Tilda is incredible

Of the 97 theatrically-released, feature-length capeshit films I've seen, I have Constantine at number 45.
So, top half, I guess.

Most kino Satan and Gabriel I have seen

Movie is kino I dont give a fuck what anyone says

Yeah, so how does apply to me?

I said it was a great movie. It's just not a very good Constantine movie. A good Constantine movie would be equal parts "Snatch" and "The Prestige." Hell, "The Prestige" does a better job of capturing the tone of Constantine's comic without even having any real magic in it.

I really like this movie, but wtf was the point of Shia LeBoof's entire character?

Like, they could have deleted him from the movie and the whole thing would have been almost exactly the same, if not slightly better

The guy from the tv shoe did a better and more accurate portrayal than sleepy keanu ever wishes he can do.

What's your number 1 pick?

It's great

yeah but the tv show was cancelled just when it was starting to git gud

DBSuper

Probably the best capeshit film out there, I've seen it like 5 times and enjoyed every watch.

What's some good cape flicks?

That's not Blade. Seriously watch it no meme. Capeshit used to be good.

Kino.

He's an angel m8. He was sent by God to be a watchful eye under the guise of being an incompetent young buck.