/who/ - Doctor Who General

Lump of scringestone edition

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xnutiAVwhWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mingestone

Roberts will be murdered by Muslims.

Why haven't you read Paul Cornell's CHALK™© yet?

4th for Binro

Dubs confirm Susan, Mcgann and CGI delgado in the finale.

will they bring John Simm back just to kill him again?
Capaldi and Simm will die together, thus ending the era of white cisgender males in Doctor Who
Missy, Bill, and the black woman doctor will begin their adventures around the universe and bill and the doctor will be in love

Reminder that Binro was right.

Dubs and Capaldi will come out as gay.

Dubs and all future Doctors will be nonwhite, female or gay.

Do you consider yourself to be a funny person?

Binro is no leader though

Do you still enjoy this show?

Just rewatched Heaven Sent. For some reason I didn't enjoy it as much this time, maybe I wasn't in the right mood

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???

Thanks.
Now I have to suck a dick if I want to be the Doctor

eternal golden era confirmed

reeeee

You know Doctor Who, the gay men will be lining up.

>ywn be the showrunner
at this point, it's literally my life goal/dream job. it hurts knowing it'll never happen

you need to get laid, my son

how would that help?

do you think simm and gomez will kiss?

Reminder.

Why can't it happen? start writing, if you're stories are good and you have determination and balls you could get somewhere.

what scene is that?

do you currently write user?
give us your idea for a series arc, if you have one
there's no reason for you not to become showrunner, if you put your mind to it

nardole is john simm is omega

Can we finally finish this?

Doctor gets the Mentiads to use psychic powers on a spanner to fuck up an engine that powers a planet.

Historical Inaccuracies

Bill is given a tardis key and actually uses it at some point

I'm awake for the next hour

"I am the Doctor!" speech.

Couldn't very well keep calling myself Takhbir now could I?

le men are so evil joke

Who's doing the Christmas special this year?

gareth

Nardole is more important than we think

Moffat.
Chibnall is writing the last scene.

No, it's because it's underwritten shit with a joke ending.

Just decided to see what was going on in the stream.. it's completely empty but

youtu.be/xnutiAVwhWk

looks GOAT

someone mentions river and the doctor gets all sad

I'm actually pretty excited for bill after seeing that

>Alpha Centauri. An apparently hermaphroditic character, referred to (and the Doctor corrects Jo on this, so we can assume he's accurately reflecting convention on what is, I believe, Doctor Who's first firmly genderqueer character) by the male pronoun

Kek

Were there previous seasons bingos? Anyone have them?

joke/reference to the number 12

>family member dies
did this actually happen or did someone cheat and count a family member who died before the show starts?

both
lots of family members died in the finale

Why is the Osgood box ticked? I literally don't understand how there could have been a more satisfying explanation than "that Zygon duplicate who we literally saw come into existence was still around".

Thats a cool hoodie

Fuck off NeonVisual.
Go make another debris-filled title sequence

Pretty sure he said "a knowing" not "annoying".

Almost a swastika. YOU COULD'VE DONE SO MUCH MORE

i dont get it

Better question: How come Doctor's Face Business get a Shit Explanaition is not ticked?

>implying it was shit

what's a better explaination?

You think it wasn't? For me it was really shitty, cause they teased it for 2 years, and it was - I SAVE PEOPLE. THAT'S WHAT I DO. WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING FOR 50 YEARS, BUT DERPY DERP.

imo it wasn't great, but then again I couldn't think of anything better

As of explanation goes that wasn't terrible, but the timing sucked balls. If that was revealed in first episode, when he asked himself the question it would be okay. But they explained it after a 1,5 year. So the hype grew, cause it seemed like something more complex than it was.

So...they should have used Frank Skinner's character from S8 like people suggested back in 2014.

>and he has a very shady past.

is there gonna be some big nardole twist?

>yfw he's the monk

>>and he has a very shady past
50 Shades of Nardole

He's a double agent of the Master!

Bill turned into a Cyberman should be on it

Or Nardole.

In fact, I bet £20 that Nardole becomes 'the first Cyberman' or some shit.

Fuck... yeah, they really should, shouldn't they?

There is no drama in Nardole doing that. He's connected to missy or the master somehow.

This.

I'm glad we didn't put any opinions on this one though. Like "Series 10 is GOAT" or whatever. No one will ever agree on those.

user that already happened

>There is no drama in Nardole doing that.
Says who?

I just thought though... He's already part machine. A review said we hear him 'whirring' sometimes in the opener. Maybe the Master/Missy will use him against the Doctor, maybe they part convert him into a Cyberman.

Which review said that.

>Says who?
Explain the dramatic beats then. Why would anyone care if it happened?

>yfw he becomes a villain and 12 has to kill him

He can't complete whatever task River gave him if he's a cibber

Cats has no life outside trying to start fake arguments. He won't respond in any sensible way.

>everyone is cats

No. Just cats. Cats.

Hi cats.

are you not cats?
we're all cats here

>fed up with gallifreybase
>pretended to be a racist
>banned

>not marking comical sound effect
>forgetting about Mr Huffle

>pretended

>there will never be a multi-camera live-audience sitcom set on Darillium with a happily married 12 and River raising their three kids

They just said Nardole is the 'key' to it all, so him being the first cyberman might play into that somehow. Your theory about him being linked to the master storyline makes more sense though

You've got to bear in mind, ninety percent of the "critical" response to Stephen Moffat is bloggers and fans trying to kid themselves that the episode was worth the hype - so what they do is try to intellectualise mediocrity as part of some weird, masochistic impulse.

They want to elevate "geekdom" to the level of intelligent, adult drama so that they don't have to feel stupid or feel like they're wasting their time/ life, so what they'll do is find any number of ways to disguise the lazy, haphazard plotting and cheap jokes as the trademark of an auteur - typically, using language like "touch for the whimsical and the bizarre...once again displays a mastery of the convolutions of time-travel plotting" - and sidestep any valid criticisms of the plot or characterisations as a "delightfully eccentric take on well-worn fairy tale tropes".

In short, Moffat is not very good. Don't believe the hype. Moffat is to Doctor Who what Marvel is to capeshit.

Nardole is the Key to Time confirmed

Fuck whoever added 5 hours of food reviews to stream channel

No, but there will be a Big Finish audio series.

>new doctor

>severe autism