Yea, why?

Yea, why?

Because there wasn't any pass interference?

Because the (((nfl))) needed the eagles to win

Also blatant illegal contact downfield against hogan. Hands down NFL is fixed.

I am a pats fan, and if there was DPI called on that play the whole game would have been tainted. Patriots D should have made some stops instead of relying on a hail mary play.

Because it was a Hail Mary and those types of plays lend themselves to incidental contact, hence no DPI.
You'd have a case if we saw players actively tackling, restraining or otherwise roughing the receivers rather than trying to bat the ball down.

Eagles fans would have got out of the seats, start a riot and scalp Tom Brady.

There is no way in hell they're throwing flags there.

Doesn't matter, time expired

Defensive penalties with no time result in am untimed down. But regardless, refs weren't going to make that call

Pretty much this

Brady broke out of the tackle box. That made the Hogan shove legal. Seattle coaches the shit out of this. If the opposing QB leaves that box, take the receivers out of the play

If the clock runs out during a play, the game continues for the duration of the play. Anything that happens before the whistle is part of the game.

because the same could have been argued when Gronk shoved one of the DBs on that very same play

They're not gonna call PI on a game-deciding hail mary unless it's egregious.

this
it was a free for all in there to the point where throwing a flag would have been pointless

Huh, i thought this was just a "seahawks special" trick but it's actually in the rulebook:
>ARTICLE 3. ILLEGAL CONTACT BEYOND FIVE-YARD ZONE
>Beyond the five-yard zone, if the player who receives the snap remains in the pocket with the ball, a defender cannot initiate contact with a receiver who is attempting to evade him. A defender may use his hands or arms only to defend or protect himself against impending contact caused by a receiver.
I wonder why more teams don't use that.

So Jenkins shoving Hogan was completely legal.

They were going for the ball

Really makes me think

Butthurt Brrrrraptriot fans are getting out of hand. kill yourselves.

Why do you ignore Gronk pushing 3 players off him during said play?

Because everyone was fighting for position on the ball

>Patriots have 1 (one) non-special teams penalty in the entire playoffs
>"Why did the Patriots not get a call?"

because there is a massive deep state conspiracy against the pats.

lol.

be a good loser and shut up.

They don't use it because you'd need elite and experienced CBs to exploit that rule, and even then I'd expect the vets to fuck up on it here and there and give up a big play as a result. A young secondary player would be way more likely to be caught staring at the QB checking to see if they could push off, and the WR would then blaze past them. Next thing you know, the opposing QB has put up 100 yards on your team in two drives. To successfully pull that move off you'd nearly need a sixth sense to get that timing right with no consequences.

brady wasn't out of the pocket. what does that mean, tackle box

>brady wasn't out of the pocket
He absolutely was

nah, not when the DB hit hogan. check again.

embarrassing post

Speak english, user.

because the refs have always been instructed by the league to keep their dick in their pants for the super bowl, and only call the most blatant fouls. they want people to come away from the super bowl with a positive attitude, not fuel for a controversy.