/heem/ Juju Edition

don't delete it you cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0XbpXVaX0
mmafighting.com/2018/2/5/16974820/ufc-belem-medical-suspensions-priscila-cachoeira-tim-johnson-potentially-out-180-days-mma
mmafighting.com/2018/2/4/16969878/dana-white-doesnt-want-mario-yamasaki-to-referee-any-ufc-fights-after-disgusting-showing-ufc-belem
mmajunkie.com/2018/02/priscila-cachoeira-surgery-acl-meniscus-tears-valentina-shevchenko
mmafighting.com/2018/2/4/16969830/ufc-belem-bonuses-valentina-shevchenko-snags-second-performance-of-the-night
mmafighting.com/2018/2/3/16969026/t-j-dillashaw-shoots-down-potential-rematch-with-cody-garbrandt-at-ufc-222
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Luke bless

Bless buddehs

HEEM IS KEEM

Why does Embedded and Countdown have such a haircutting fetish

Wtf is going on

Mods please delete this thread

Hold on i'm talking brotha.

Spergs that had their threads deleted reported the only one made on time. Sad desu.

nigger

RENA

>that lean in to talk because he thinks he's being interviewed
lmao

This is literally the worst general on Sup Forums it would be better for everyone if it just dies

wew ladds

Previous
02/10 - UFC 221: Romero vs. Rockhold - 10pm ET
02/14 - Alaska FC 137: - 11:59pm ET
02/16 - ACB 80: Tumenov vs. Berkhamov - 11am ET
02/16 - GLORY 50: SuperFight Series - 7:30pm ET
02/16 - Titan FC 48: Torres vs Orellano - 8pm ET
02/16 - LFA 33: Willis vs Stewart - 9pm ET
02/16 - Bellator 194: Mitrione vs. Nelson II - 9pm ET
02/17 - Polaris Pro: Polaris 6 - 1:30pm ET
02/17 - EBI 15: The Featherweights - 9pm ET
02/18 - UFC Fight Night 126: Cowboy vs. Medeiros - 10pm ET

>The MMA Hour - 02/05/18
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0XbpXVaX0

/mma/ News:
>UFC Belem medical suspensions: Priscila Cachoeira, Tim Johnson potentially out 180 days
mmafighting.com/2018/2/5/16974820/ufc-belem-medical-suspensions-priscila-cachoeira-tim-johnson-potentially-out-180-days-mma

>Dana White doesn’t want Mario Yamasaki to referee any more UFC fights after ‘disgusting’ showing at UFC Belem
mmafighting.com/2018/2/4/16969878/dana-white-doesnt-want-mario-yamasaki-to-referee-any-ufc-fights-after-disgusting-showing-ufc-belem

>Priscila Cachoeira looking at surgery for ACL and meniscus tears suffered in loss to Shevchenko
mmajunkie.com/2018/02/priscila-cachoeira-surgery-acl-meniscus-tears-valentina-shevchenko

>UFC Belem bonuses
mmafighting.com/2018/2/4/16969830/ufc-belem-bonuses-valentina-shevchenko-snags-second-performance-of-the-night

>T.J. Dillashaw shoots down potential rematch with Cody Garbrandt at UFC 222
mmafighting.com/2018/2/3/16969026/t-j-dillashaw-shoots-down-potential-rematch-with-cody-garbrandt-at-ufc-222

New Fights:
UFC announces UFC 224 in Rio de Janeiro, UFC 225 in Chicago
Davi Ramos vs Nick Hein - UFC 224
Aspen Ladd vs Leslie Smith - UFC Fight Night 128
Ashlee Evans-Smith vs Bec Rawlings - UFC 223

/heem/ news:
user polls heem on Yoel vs Luke user doesn't understand intelligent defense user needs gym advice

Stop browsing / posting in it then you mong

you guys seem a bit on edge?

>user doesn't understand intelligent defense
come on don't be a casual my man

going to the barber is one of those manly things

The on-time thread might have gotten caught in the crossfire with all the deleted posts

Haircuts, food and massage
Are they going for the ASMR crowd?

What are the chances mandrama crowd shouts something to trigger Ronda's PTSD?

whats her deal? shes too pretty to do mma.

Pretty girl with easy life who has been given everything that tries to find a challenge

>Pretty

>whats her deal? shes too pretty to do mma.
It's because when women watch WMMA they see how the women fight like women while in their own mind they think they themselves fight like men so they think they'll go in there and roll through everyone

>when you take off your jacket to get closer to your sobbing oneitis

woah

>tfw deleted all my heem memes

>ywn give Rena a shoulder to cry on
why even live

yeah he meant beautiful

>Why even live
The slight chance of Miesha sitting on my face for no less than two minutes is what keeps me alive

I'm at a loss myself, I see no reason to live if I can't pull my jacket to the side to feel her breath on me.

I mean, I hate to discourage you from your dreams or cause a suicide but I feel like that slight chance is actually zero

The UFC camera lingers way too long on people.
Only a fucking chad like myself can look cool on camera for that long. Most people get awkward.

Shell grow bored of the dipshit she's currently with, sooner or later she'll be craving the young bull. It's just a matter of time, the question is who will be the lucky pick of the litter

Rena is pure
Miesha is a whore
The Greek homosexual has taste.

You're probably right. She is a whore, afte rall.

Yeah they're desperate to fill up air-time and give the inbred crowds something to watch before their short attention span causes them to fall asleep but you can tell almost everyone they show feels uncomfortable after the first 3 seconds

You're right, I believe in you bud

Bless brother

>it's homosexual to admire a beautiful male physique
don't be that insecure my guy

Luke bless

I wanna train again Damnit

Rory_McDonald_in_the_crowd.webm

Be blessed yourself brother

cody garbrandt is a fucking moron

This. It's sort of why WMMA are somewhat entertaining as much.

CUANDO ESTOY HABLANDO

can someone post this I don't remember it

Based

I can only get to sleep at night by watching this on loop.

NECESITA CALLATE!

a CUTE!

delet

Fuhrer

delet

So the mods just sperged out for an hour?

is this the GOAT heem face? I honestly think it tops even Rashad.

nah just a few minutes

Wrong

what has cody done to earn a rematch with TJ

he got demolished their first fight, it wasnt even competitive

>smug_rashad.png
>is a pic of michael johnson
thinking
he isn't getting a rematch though and TJ is perfectly in the right to deny him such even though I give zero shits about his fight with mighty meme

Guys what do I do?

Absolutely nothing, they're just desperate to book a fight to save that card

For sure a strong contender.

time to J/O

They might as well turn the card into a fight night at this point.

Did you not remember the part where Cody almost flatlined TJ at the end of the first?

send him a link to heem

lucky shot

Literally the exact punch he dropped TJ with in training too. Youre a fucking dumbass

YAMERO

>him

Autism

>SEE YOU SOON LUKE

Well it definitely won't be a ppv in the current state, maybe they'll scrap it altogether

Nothing. TJ is right to deny him. TJ won his title in spectacular fashion and then defended it twice before losing it in a razor split decision, and had to wait for two years and earn his shot. Cody talked himself into a title shot, got a decision in a fight he had EVERY advantage in including the champion renowned for his defense running into hes le ebin one punch man counters and then got gadooshed and flushed by based snek.
I remember the part where TJ started a reckless exchange because he was aware the round was about to end, that he got tagged by Cody's trademark ''one hit ko (lol)'' counter, was slipping punches on his way up, and then proceeded to delete no dad's chin.

>"H-He's fast!"

TJ saw there were only 10 seconds left so he became careless and got tagged but got up immediately

>the fight wasn’t competitive

>okay it was but ill bullshit an excuse

Cody got careless after he almost finished TJ and got caught. Where are you guys making excuses for that?

He doesn’t deserve an immediate rematch but its retarded to pretend it was anything but competitive

based soldier of god

He also got saved by the bell, he was on wobbly feet the whole way until next round

for sure real wobbled

>He also got saved by the bell,
Getting saved by the bell means the fight was about to be stopped until the bell rang
That wasn't the case in TJ v Cody
And personally I thought TJ recovered extremely quick after that shot and then dropped Cody twice

Yeah, until the next round. That was the next round.....

>he almost finished TJ
Only retards like Cody and his fans think he almost finished him when TJ was fucking slipping punches as he was getting up literally a second after getting caught. The only reason he got caught was because HE got careless, and the only reason for that was because he knew was the round was about to end and that the chances of Cody finishing him were minimal. Cody was never CLOSE to winning that fight.

t. cazzie, he got rocked but was clearly defending himself and trying to get up. post a webm if you're feeling confident in your analysis

TJ was rocked, dropped, and almost had been knocked out. You could very well argue with more time he wouldve been finished. He recovered well because tge round ended. You seem to think im arguing who won the fight

does anyone have the webm of yamasakies bad reffing in the shevchenko vs crackwhore fight?

>arguing something that can't be proven because rounds are indeed 5 minutes long and anything else is hypothetical
for sure my guy if we had no time limits old school style Cody would've won my man

>immediately gets up after getting caught
>slips punches on his way up
>takes a defensive stance and creates distance to allow himself to recover
>in the span of 3 fucking seconds after getting caught with a perfect counter
>''for sure my dude he was one leg in the shadow realm''
Codylets, everyone.

He literally got dropped and was wobbling back to his corner. Its not even debatable. Evidently only mentally ill spergs think otherwise. If he had more time he couldve very well won.

>TJ was careless
And Cody wasnt?

>he was wining until he lost
>stipe tapped
>reeee

friends, could you post more juju's? thanks

Wow its almost like were arguing a hypothetical! The point being TJ was obviously hurt and the fight was competitive.

He also was clearly rocked, dropped, and wobbled. Im not saying Cody wouldve finished it. He certainly had the chance

Why is no one here capable of having a regular conversation without turning into a drooling autist talking in memespeak?

>He literally got dropped and was wobbling back to his corner
He was slipping punches on his way up a second after being dropped you fucking mongoloid.
>Evidently only mentally ill spergs think otherwise
Evidently only brainlets think Cody came anywhere close to winning.

ALI ABDELAZIZ going in hard against dodson kek

and now against james vick lmao

>yamasakies bad reffing
no such thing exists

>He also was clearly rocked, dropped, and wobbled
He was fucking slipping punches from an ''elite boxer'' while getting off the ground not 3 seconds after getting dropped. That means he had both the presence of mind and the motor functions of someone who was far from being on the edge of consciousness as you want to make it seem he was.
>i-i-if there was more time
The ONLY reason Cody landed was because TJ knew the round was ending. So time would never have been a non-factor because Cody wasn't landing that shot without TJ getting reckless, and TJ wasn't getting reckless without being aware the round was ending. How is this hard to grasp.

I assume over Dodson not fighting? Don't blame him tbqh, we all saw what happened to Lamas and I felt Dodson got robbed in his last one, think it was against Moraes.