Who else is /lifelong/ here? I'm an Eagles fan since BEFORE they ever won a Superbol

Who else is /lifelong/ here? I'm an Eagles fan since BEFORE they ever won a Superbol

Eagles will forever suck absolute ass

I've been an eagles fan for the past 17 yhours

lifelong since 99

Here, was a youngin when Buddy was the coach

>I'm an Eagles fan since BEFORE they ever won a Superbol

Me too. I.e. from 6:30 PM yesterday.

But I live in Philly for a year and a half so at least they are my home team.

been a fan ever since i heard about the santa and vomit incidents la

from kensington and also don't hate my dad so lifelong here

The shithole of PA nice

started watching football in 2012 and the birds went 4-12 lmao

i love them ;_;

83 reporting in. Watched the shitty 80s, the Buddy Era, the shitty 90s, the Andy era, and today I can't stop smiling.

I got a Donovan McNabb jersey in 2000 and I became a fan since. Before that it was the LA Rams and I stuck with the Eagles when they came back.

My too man,

4-12 to SB Champs

/lifelong/
Born 92 in Philly
Eagles are the team of my father and grandfathers.

feels good man

98 here. I was 6

Didn't even care about this sport until about 5 years ago.

Foles was QB then, was sad when Chip let him go.

Was happy when he came back, didn't expect him to play much but holy fuck Foles has done well.

How old?

>4th and 26

>Weapon X

>GETS A BLOCK...ARE YOU KIDDING?

>61 yards

>INTERCEPTED BY P ROB

>4th and 1 in the owl

Blessed
#FlyEaglesFly

Damn that's a long time

23 years

I was a fan of the Philadelphia eagles for about three hours. Now I'm back to being cynical and hating on the nfl

lifelong fan since 2017

Fox Chase, oldfag-kin. Started watching to see Randall in 1985. Never stopped.

This is me in 2012.

My first experience as an Eagles fan was in 2005 playoff game vs. Atlanta where we destroyed michael vick and later on went on to lose to the patriots. People just do not understand what this victory means to me.

/lifelong/ since 4th february 2018 here

I'm from the streets of Philadelphia so i'm hard core and lifelong!

Do you have AIDS too?

I miss the Vet.

New fats don't know about Rich fucking Kotite

I was bruised and battered and I couldn't tell

This is me in 2003. But yeah since forever

Eagles suck.

Eagles go 14-2 next year and win the bowl against the Steelers

Who is this semen demon?

Gonna be hard to do without Big Ben playing

Delicious tears

I just saw that espn predicted the saints and Steelers will play against eachother in LIII.

Grew up on the Eagles. Got to go to games at the Vet and many more at the Linc. The early 00s were great football years to grow up on. Started watching a little less after Super Bowl heartbreak. Got back into it when Vick was signed and got to go to more games. Stopped watching completely during Chip Kelly era except for maybe one casual pre-season game a year I would get to go to. Been watching hardcore this season like it's 2001-2004 again. I hope we really turn around and this wasn't just a fluke.

>since before they ever won a super bowl
Same, after that strip sack I decided to get on the bandwagon, Pats were simply out of time

Born in 1981 in Wilmington DE eagles country. I can remember as far back as the Buddy Ryan years.

I remember our dyke gym teacher in the 5th grade made a bet with us for a cowboys/eagles game... push-ups if we lose and snickers if we win. We won and that bitch never paid up.

the first eagles (and nfl) game i ever watched was superbowl 39, when i was 6. occasionally watched games with my dad over the years but never really understood the game, i just liked the gimmick of it ("wait, they can throw it forward?? heck yeah!!)

but when i watched mike vick pull off the miracle at the meadowlands in 2010 i absolutely fell in love with the team and the sport. i can't think of any reason why i would ever stop rooting for them.

I went to 7 home games this season were I normally only go to one preseason and one regular season game.

Idk what it was but this year just felt special from the start.

Also I want to get a Clement or Aghs jersey, but now I'm superstitious about my converted Huff -> Aghalor jersey.

Get Clement for the local connections. I had Westbrook for that reason for the longest time.