I thought you guys said it sucked? Netflix says there is a 97% chance I will like it

I thought you guys said it sucked? Netflix says there is a 97% chance I will like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMpmleSgJ8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when even netflix calls you a pleb you've got problems

Because they just wiped the system and they recommend it based on nothing. Where before you voted a star and it recommended shit based on what you've watched, it has nothing to go on. So it shows you it because go for it.

I managed 7 mins.

Well, to be fair, if you can ignore all the filler lines, and the jokes about literal female-only problems, then the jokes for the rest of us are actually comical in a slightly above-average way. Not hilarious, but not worthy of 1-star either. Actually, i think 3 out of 5 stars would make more sense. But not higher than that. Her previous stuff like comedy central specials was more inclusive and less feminist rantings.

I don't think Netflix is under any legal obligation to be honest about what they subjectively think you subjectively will like.

It also gave me 60% on Tom Segura. I'm pretty sure I gave this 5 stars on the old system.

>tfw Amy's special was so fucking bad Netflix removed rating system entirely

There's a 97% chance you're a faggot.

I have no idea how this new ℅ system works. It seems random as fuck to me.

Goddamn

This is the most honest answer you'll get.

If you're actually relying on Sup Forums's general impression to tell you whether or not an Amy Schumer special is good, you've already made up your mind and just want your decision to be validated. It wasn't a 1-star stand up. Mind you, it wasn't particularly good either, but it was clearly not one of the worst comedy performances ever given. It was solidly mediocre. Some people will like it enough to call it enjoyable, others will find it incredibly uninspired. Sup Forums hates Amy Schumer, so they'll go out of their way to suggest it was superlatively bad if they found it to be bog-standard bad.

If you're generally interested, the first fifteen minutes will tell you whether or not it's worth your time.

It doesn't. It basically is just a way to let Netflix know what is considered as shit without showing that data to the users.

Bad ratings can lead into people not wanting to make specials for Netflix so removing that system solves the problem for Netflix.

>Dreamworks signs deal to add 5% to all of its netflix ratings

you know this is what's happening

People don't understand what the hell a match system is.

>you watch some stand up
>They think that you'd like somke stand up.

Why is it so hard for people to understand? Its not saying it has a 97% rating.

>I thought you guys said it sucked?

We didn't, that was Sup Forums throwing a fit because she called them out on their bullshit. We actually fucking LOVE her standup special it's god damn hilarious.

Don't listen to the triggered Drumpfkins like this guy youtube.com/watch?v=OMpmleSgJ8U just give it a chance you'll love it.

You're retarded.

Good argument. I can see you don't understand the system.

I don't watch any stand up and it's still shilling this to me. I don't watch any comedies either. Just long dramas. Why are they showing me Schumer specials?

Its also a new system, I'm assuming they didn't keep the old ratings

You could just stop being a sperg and hit the thumbs down and move on with your life.

DUDE CUM LMAO

Okay Reddit

Hey bitch....GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LE DENSE MOTHA FUCKA! HAHAHAHA POWNED NIGGA YOU JUST GOT POWNED LIKE A GOD DAMN NEWFAG MC DEAL WITH IT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's pretty incredible, isn't it? Her special was so bad that everyone gave it one star for being shit. Amy kicks up a fuss on social media saying "t-the misogynists are attacking me! t-they hate my special cause i'm a woman!". And just like the whole ghostbuster bullshit fiasco, people actually believed her, and netflix literally changes their entire rating system 100% because of one lying woman.

What a fucking world we live in today.

You're a little too good at baitposting user, that actually looks and feels like a real post. It's actually scary to read it because it feels like an actual tumblr or reddit poster. Not sure if i should say good job or slow down.

One side of my family consists of a bunch of liberals so it really helps me improve on the craft.

Then why does it give low ratings for good comedians?

When do they add a blacklist/whitelist system so I never have to see Amy Jewmer or Adam (((Sandler))) advertised/suggested/recommended?

NOW THIS IS SHITPOSTING

sriously tho I'm impressed. Most people have no tact. Keep it up

the comedians are men

Millions of plebs use netflix and vote accordingly.

BIKES