Umaru S2 Announced

Rejoice, brothers! Anime Kino is coming your way!

youtube.com/watch?v=kQG06K0WxkE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8i_a6F_K0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nonce

Fuck this shit, where's Galko Chan S2

Watching cartoons is juvenile, go get laid

>garbage moe anime gets second season

Meanwhile, Aku no Hana still hasn't gotten one.

Many years later and I'm still furious. Japanese have unbelievable shit taste.

You want more of this?

this is actually the best advice ever gave on this site. anime and vidya stunt your emotional growth.

gay penis

I'm literally crying

>garbage moe anime
>Japanese have unbelievable shit taste.
You are a walking mass of cliches.

This, I know we're on Sup Forums and all, but there is a board just for animes.
This board is for flicks

Yes, everyone actually looked japanese instead of ugly moe blobs.

Shut up weeb.

Imagine being a person with actual taste in that board and having to be all like "damn, Sup Forums, you fuckin' fine, all on-topic with your moeshit and current season discussion. I would totally spend time here, both as user and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another classic series. Like seriously imagine having to be a person with taste and not only refresh that board while Sup Forumsutists flaunt their disgusting MAL profiles in front of you, the thousands of series barely concealing their lack of taste and preference for sophomoric crap, and just sit there, refresh after refresh, hour after hour, while they kept circlejerking. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking taste but their haughty attitude as everyone in that board tells them they STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Sup Forums POSTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch their sweaty fucking hands contort into types of shitposts you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been watching nothing but a healthy diet of classics and later alleged cult series for your ENTIRE POST HISTORY coming straight out of tokyotosho. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on their dimpled stomach as they pretend to be little girls, replying suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in their "on topic (for that is what they call it)" waifu discussion, the waifu they worked so hard for, watching thousands upon thousands of shit in the previous months. And then someone starts another thread, and you know you could kill every single person in this board before the FBI could track you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a person with actual taste. You're not going to lose your temper over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Yes.

why not both? besides, sex is boring after a while

I'm not a weeb, and using yet another cliche (and "moeblobs") isn't helping your case.

YES YES YES HOLY SHIT YES THANK YOU UMARU THANK YOU KOJIMA THANK YOU MALCOM X

obligatory video for this cancer anime

youtube.com/watch?v=u8i_a6F_K0I

>Umaru

make anime bannable again

>no Kaiji S3 bf

Fuck, that arc's ending is so fucking good, you don't even need to make anything after that, it's like the most perfect ending as long as you ignore that Kaiji would never get revenge on that mole ridden old faggot

>tfw first OP started playing at the end

:)

In for potential anime gifs

WHO THE FUCK LET HAMSTERPOSTERS IN???

dont worry brother I got this

dumb hamsterposters

highschool of the dead s2 whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen?

Sorry but S2 is coming.

>Kino
Stop using this word wrong.