'hero' is a greek word. it has no other origin

'hero' is a greek word. it has no other origin.

in no other cultures are there heroes. only peasants slaves and rulers and their minions.

most of you are from these cultures and are not of greek origin

just a bunch of peasants and slaves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIp6S7ZAB7c
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman
lmgtfy.com/?q=longest empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_culture_heroes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Congratulations OP, you made the least intelligent post I've seen all week.

unfortunately it is real. this world is full of cowardice. heroes are foreign to most of you which is why you get so inspired by '300' 'gladiator' and 'black hawk down'. plus all those super hero comic book movies.

Cultures besides the greeks have heroes. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Italy > Greece, sorry economopolos go back to your schwarma or whatever the fuck

what cultures? I DARE YOU TO NAME THEM.

it is only greeks whom have heroes.

OP is high on chromosomes.

Rostam from the Shahnameh is like the Hercules of Persia

romans are just greek (mycenean) copy cats

The oldest hero in literature, Gilgamesh, was from Sumer.

You're about as Greek as the average American Dindu American. But keep living in the past Sattaropulouas Greece hasn't been relevant since Achilles got his heel cut

Persian mythology has fuck loads of heroes. The Shahnameh is the longest epic ever written. The Indians and Chinese have similar shit
youtube.com/watch?v=CIp6S7ZAB7c

gilgamesh is a half god. that is not a hero but a ruler

"all men were his slaves and no women could resist him". that is just ruler/slavery shit. that is not a hero.

ancient greece is older than persians poets and chinese abacus users

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman

lmgtfy.com/?q=longest empire

But you said no one else had it nigga

>ancient greece is older than . . . chinese abacus users
[citation needed]
Ancient Greece - 8th BC at its earliest.
Anchient China - Shang Dynasty 16th-15th BC.

The Classical Greece you recognise with the golden age of philosophy and mathematics came after the Greco-Persian Wars. By this point Persia was already the world's largest empire

You fucking faggot 99% of all Greek "heroes" had a God or Goddess as one of their parents

>"all men were his slaves and no women could resist him"
Sound alpha as fuck.

you got btfo on both these comments. the only way out is to become an hero yourself

>Chadamesh

>older than...chinese abacus users
>Citation needed
Lookin pretty revision-ey in here, boys

So what is a hero?

I'll remind you that a lot of the heroes of Greek literature were demigods, or had other super powers.

to translate my meaning of this...
I'm the Roman.
I can't be arsed to get green text or quotes right
I'm just parroting whatever of my court mentioned that a citation is needed on Greece's age.

laff

I see heroes as slaves which is why I'm using them to troll

still. where are the other heroes on this planet? the chink and persian worshippers are the only ones who surfaced.

i don't think absolute age going far back is a valid metric or else Chinks or Mesopotamians or whatever the fuck would be best. We made Alexander the great, and Julius Ceasar, et al I think that cinches it.

ZERO TO HERO

IN NO TIME FLAT

ZERO TO HERO

JUST LIKE THAT

time will take me on a voyage while I set sail for fail

time, I'm still waiting dilligently to die

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_culture_heroes

What people see as heroic is pretty universal too. Brave, moral, physically fit, clever, etc.

>We

Alexander was Macedonian and Julius Caesar was Roman. Who exactly is this "we"? If you mean European then both these conquerors came thousands of years after great Assyrian conquerors. And hundreds of years after Great Chinese and Persian conquerors. I should really stop discussing history with American flags, your country is a fucking cancer when it comes to anything involving world history etc

if they copied greece they're not heroes. just plagiarists.

plenty of people today have their version of "fake heroism".

Why is his wiener so small.

celibacy was more of an ideal to them ( I think )

is there a word in Greece for "deadbeat"?

for you

probably "zeus"

Caught me.
Shit meme planted in my head by some Molyneux european superiority rant who I don't listen to anymore & I would've avoided repeating by 2 seconds extra googling.

no =)