Whose watching HydeWars? it's getting hella depressing now...

whose watching HydeWars? it's getting hella depressing now. Trump has let him down and he talks about working at a coffee shop now.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQlh6uK0uaw

we should get together and donate money to Sam Hyde so that he can be funny again you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vT0FQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he looks like that one pedo guy with the fucked up teeth who posted pics of himself eating his own shit

you know who i'm talking about

People upset over Trump's actions are really being kneejerk pussies. I'm disappointed with Sam for his response, but positive Trump will win people like this back in the next few years.

>you know who i'm talking about
No, no I don't.

I guess that's one thing I can be glad about.

Jered Kushner ursurps Steve Bannon
Kushner bought the most expensive building in the US for single private property at 666 NY
666 is home of lucent technologies
lucent derives its name from lucifer
lucent technologies is/were the company developing the implant RFID chip
Jared Kushners dad went to jail for being a scmubucket slumlord, racketeering, bribery, blackmailing witness
Chris Christie prosecuted Kushner's dad
Christie is chucked out of Trump admin on Kushners behest
Kushner pushed for attack in Syria
Kushner ran Cadre with his brother (who tweets nothing but libshit gungrabbing garbage)
Kushner is a jew democrat
All Trumps siblings married with Jews
Head of Lucent Tech was Carly Fiorina

WHAT THE FUGGGG IS GOING ON

>Head of Lucent Tech was Carly Fiorina
wtf? thats the wierdiest part of the whole thing, well maybe not really

because the NWO/illuminati/whatever the fuck you wanna call these fuckbuckets stack the deck to get their person in the white house

why do these get made 3-4 times a day and always hit the bump limit? i thought sam hyde was irrelevant?

>shilling this ugly alt right autist hasbeen

nice shit thread op

>donate money to Sam Hyde so that he can be funny
Nobody has that amount of money, lad.

>People upset over Trump's actions are really being kneejerk pussies.
People still supporting that retarded orange muppet are being paid to do so.

That means you're doing a good job of maintaining your shill threads.

Nick Bate?

Goooooooooood night alt right! hahahahahahahahahaha!

I would never let some disgusting fuck who looks like Sam Hyde serve me food or drink. He seems like he has permanent code red residue.

It's because these threads inevitably devolve into two autists (or possibly just one) going back and forth for 100+ posts arguing about whether or not Sam Hyde is, in fact, irrelevant.

He's in jail now, you're safe user

Its funny watching Sam Hyde crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him in charge of Adult Swim shows.

He's turning into a real fatass

It's mostly that patchy and scraggly facial hair he boasts. He doesn't look nearly as bad without it.

Story?

Link?

Somebody actually sat down and wrote all of this.

How sad can one person's life be?

>two autists (or possibly just one) going back and forth for 100+ posts

Yeah that's sam just arguing with himself to get attention

Where does he even go from this point forwards? Back to stand up?

he plays online poker

Lucent was the telecom equipment spinoff of AT&T.

666 building was leased by AT&T, and Lucent got it when it was separated from AT&T.

Fiorina never the head of Lucent. She however was a high ranking exec at Lucent before she joined HP in 2000.

This is many years before Kushner's family bought the 666 building.

Lucent doesn't even exist anymore. It was bought by Alcatel which itself was merged into Nokia Siemens Network, which was rolled back into Nokia when Siemens sold its stake in NSN to Nokia.

>local manchild loser is disappointed when his daddy figure lets him down
why should I care about this pasty retarded overgrown baby

Howling at the delusionals that think sam is in any kind financial trouble.

shill

>why should I care about this pasty retarded overgrown baby
Same thing I thought about our current "President" before the election, but apparently retards attract the attention of other retards which can be dangerous.

But the presentation and effects are getting better. I especially liked the one that ended with the camera sliding around his dash.

> le edgy 'comedy' for teens man

kys underage

HAHA IRONY HAHA REAL RACISM HAHA I'M A NAZI BUT ONLY WHEN IT CAN'T BACKFIRE ON ME HAHA

Pathetic man-child.

>more and more new detractor posts
>unique IP's aren't increasing

what did sam do to you?

His show getting cancelled really got to him

Sam being this kneejerk was sad.
I like Sam and always have, but I'm in for the long haul when it comes to supporting Trump and it disappoints me when Sam cracks so easily sometimes.

>People upset over Trump's actions are really being kneejerk pussies.

yeah man those fucking pussies

>Folks let me tell you we're going to drain the swamp!
>Oops here come the Goldman Sachs execs i appointed!

>Folks let me tell you we're going to repeal Obamacare!
>Ooops we can't repeal Obamacare!

>Folks let me tell you we're going to be America-first and nationalist
>Ooops, looks like i fired Steve Bannon and appointed my daughters' Zionist husband, who is a registered Democrat, to run things instead

>Folks let me tell you we're going to stop interfering in the Middle East and supporting terrorists
>Ooops looks like we're bombing another secular Middle Eastern government on behalf of islamic terrorists and Israel

You have to go back.

Read this in a Eastern European accent,

Idiot...

In 1995, Carly Fiorina led corporate operations.[15] In that capacity, she reported to Lucent chief executive Henry B. Schacht.[16] She played a key role in planning and implementing the 1996 initial public offering of a successful stock and company launch strategy.[17][18][19] Under her guidance, the spin-off became one of the most successful IPOs in U.S. history, raising US$3 billion.[15][20]

Carly Fiorina got stock to rise by loaning money back to its own customers, which gave the illusion that it was making more sales than it was, which incentivized investment

another crook

eat shit and die project alamo shill

Long-time Sam Hyde fan here, but to be honest this is pretty sad. I voted for Trump, I support every decision He makes, He is my President, He is my Emperor. What sort of person would I be if I doubted the greatest person in my country currently, maybe ever?

Very disappointed in Sam for being this flippant. I thought he had better judgement based on his similar worldviews to mine and his support of Our cause but I guess I was wrong. Sad!

pretty much

>man who has been repeatedly shown to be a liar who says whatever produces the most rhetorical capital at any given moment is revealed to have been regularly lying in order to gain rhetorical capital on the campaign trail

really compresses my coconut

>posts claiming Fiorina was the head of Lucent
>someone counters Fiorina was never the head of Lucent
>"refutes" by quoting Wikipedia article clearly indicating Fiorina wasn't the head of Lucent
>Checkmate Atheists

I hate Sup Forums.

>we should get together and donate money to Sam Hyde so that he can be funny again you guys
>funny again
>again

his mom buys him too many treats

what? trump lied about something? who the h*ck could have known!

How long before Sam ends up on My 600-lb Life?

Back in 2008 there was talk that some young twenty something had taking the lead position in the illuminati. It was Kushner and he was name explicitly

archive.is/vT0FQ

Don't look if you value your current world view

edgy