twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who >in?

>CUNTE

>that chelshit feel

>Muh Italian defensive coaching

holy shit cahill

thanks for the title conte. good luck in italy

this is how its meant to go against 10 men

If Giroud had started, Chelsea unironically could've even won 4-1. Poor team selection.

This team will soon play against Barcelona. Let that sink in.

>Conte

I refuse to believe that a manager can win the league one season and be so shit next season. I also can't believe that the same thing happens to two managers in a row. Chelsea has a much deeper problem than the manager.

>I also can't believe that the same thing happens to two managers in a row.
If you include Ranieri at Leicester, that's three managers in a row.

Something is up at both clubs.

Was literally going to post this. I think with Leicester the manager tried changing tactics completely away from how they won the league

that Leicester and Chelsea team also had very low injuries coincidentally.

Hairlets, when will they learn

>BTFO by a motorway service station

What sport is this

Legitimately asking because I need something new to watch.

>Chelsea fan TV
youtube.com/watch?v=9w52ezY_D0Q

bfffHHAHAHAHAHHA

how do you not fucking shave it off at that point JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

█▒▒▒███▒███▒█▒█▒███▒███
▒█▒▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒▒
▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒█▒▒███▒███
▒█▒▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒█▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒███▒███▒▒█▒▒███▒███

A big reason for their success is that they had no European football so they were better rested than the other title-challengers. Liverpool had no European football in 2013-14 and they almost won the league too.

Mou has completely broken him with his mindgames

No fucking way he's NOT trying to get sacked
And David Luiz was clearly trying to help him, I mean he was literally just standing there doing nothing, giving Watford all the space in the world. Not to mention all the other Chelsea players being trash.

is this the so called demenza senile?

The board made a mistake in signing two very stubborn managers who don't like meritocracy.

soccer

Conte on Sky: "For sure it is a difficult moment this, when you lose 3-0 against Bournemouth, then again against Watford. I tried to warn everyone about the difficulty of our path."
Chelsea has an annoying consistence with dropping points against shit sides this season that I do not understand.

Jesus, damnnnn

Gross, never mind. ty for helping, ausfriend

get fucked weeb

I wasn't watching, literally how did they lose 4-1?
I know about the Red but what happened after that

Throughout his career Ranieri has had a tendency to change things up in his second season, often with less than great results

pushed for the win when they got one back and their defence got opened up like a tin of beans

>Chelsea are in the top 4 despite 2 wins from last 10 games.
Jesus christ

This honestly shows how fucking terrible the top teams bar Man City have been.

Said this in a thread before but this is the Leicester City season all over again except the plucky underdogs have been replaced at the top by a merciless oil money machine.

Kek, sounds a right mess. ta lad

Even last season, every top 6 club had a rough spell and Chelsea simply had the shortest one.

BASED

He didn't know he was bald at the top since he only looks at his face and the front when looking himself at a mirror

Are they finna sack my nibba.. :_:

>Chelsea simply had the shortest one.
That's true.

This season though they've all been shit excluding Man City.

For the Janmaat goal they were pretty set. The third goal they were pretty open due to pressing though.

>Tottenham are now only 1 point behind Chelshit
Are we, dare I say it, putting the pressure on lads?

That's every season though.

The league is garbage this year
I'm a lester fan, no way should they be eighth.

The league has been garbage for years imho. Let's see how teams do in the CL though

that's what happens when you can't fix a match

fpl and bookies wise, it's total shit
entertainment wise it's pretty good, I enjoy seeing Chelsea hammered against shit teams, Mourinho crying, Salah tearing new asshole to everyone just so they can concede 2 goals more so Klopp can start fuming...

Is it fair to say the BPL is basically the WWE of football at this point? Every team has a narrative, Wenger and his permanent pressure, Klopp and his gegen-depressing results, Old Man Woy swooping in to save CPal, ...

I feel like the teams and league are merely vessels to sell personalities [players & managers] and their storylines to viewers at this point.

So, when is the Studge redemption arc?

In the world cup.

>being you
just give up

What if Bakayoko was not bought? Where would Chelshit be now?

You could find storylines like that in every league if you look for them. It just seems they are more prevalent in the PL because it's the most watched and discussed.

Still waiting for your apologies, Sup Forums.

Insulting You-chan, I fucking kill you you Polish 外国人 piece of shit.

I'd say at least 6 points higher without

>tfw Conte just wants to sign some fucking players that wouldn't even damage the bank.
>tfw Pep and Mourinho are FIFA Career Mode over in Manchester and just signing whoever for whatever price.

I really hate Mourinho for selling Mata, T. Hazard, KDB, Lukaku, Schurrle, and Cech. All players Chelsea could have used, at this very moment, to dig themselves out of this mess.

DeBruyne needed that time in bundesliga to develop i think. Im not convinced Lukakker was a big loss. Mata was a loss, a player like him should be playing week in week out in the prem. Schurrle was a massive loss imo, for club and for player, he was so great for Chelsea, now he fucking sucks.

Chelsea has let a lot of quality players go, a lot of them under Mourinho's management. This year, it was clearly evident that if Chelsea wanted to succeed again, they needed to spend some money and build a quality depth; teams in the Premier League and Champions League did just that, and now Chelsea look like fools against teams like Watford and Bournemouth.

It's evident that Conte wants specific players, but the board says no and then hands him someone like Barkley, who he clearly didn't want. Every time he asks for someone, he gets someone that is sort of like them, but not really. There's so much deadweight on the team and loan army that it clearly needs to end.

youtube.com/watch?v=ynjZhTgUkTc