We are all going to die

we are all going to die.
why build at all, when death will ultimately tear it down ?

Attached: pcn7bm-z8lqqnuwpq-anim.gif (400x362, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dbanach.com/sisyphus.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So your argument that life is meaningless because it's a finite experience? That's like saying 'I don't watch movies because they eventually end.' The point isn't that life will end, it's that this is our one chance to better ourselves and our fellow humans and why not make life better, even if our lives will eventually be over?

OP understands life

I'm not afraid to die, every creature dies, i'm relaxed and i like to drop acid every once in a while to even it all out

because we feel like it
we feel like it because we developed that way
we developed that way due to our genes
our genes are like that because they survived
those genes survived because it was a honest signal for fitness
it was a honest signal because building is difficult and requires energy

so

Fun

dbanach.com/sisyphus.htm

Why not spend your life studying your body to fix the defect inside of you that makes each cellular replication degrade from the previous then?

If you will die anyway, then why not build as much as you can? If life is meaningless, then either extreme carries the same weight. Yet for some reason you decide the path of least resistance has more merit.
Stop trying to justify you being a lazy ass shit with some existential crisis. You're going to die anyway, why not let all the gay faggots have a turn at your ass? Death will tear your ass out anyways.

Even my cat has better object permeance than you what the fuck

You might as well kill yourself now

Alright. You could sit there and do nothing for the next 50+ years because fuck it amirite?

It's not about you
your life is meaningless
The existence of life as a whole and the society we create is what matters

this man 100% scared of death
put him in a hostage situation and he wil piss his pant

He is not scared right now, but he would be in another situation. This is true for everyone.

Who gives a fuck.

>I don't eat apples because then they will become an old apple core.

every thread is going to 404.
why post at all, when 404 will eventually tear it down?

Didn't stop you, did it? And neither did the age requirement.

So fucking close but you missed it sorry

Absolute truth but our brains are wired to pretent it isnt. The earth only has a billion years left and the universe will eventually turn into cold rocks nothing we do really matters at all

Like never goes away it merely transfigures into new life. Take a banana green then yellow then brown.

When was the banana at its best?
What could that banana do to better itself?
Life consumes the banana you are the banana.

Attached: You are the damn thing.png (516x526, 257K)

you

Because I feel like it faggot try and stop me

Attached: 1572577245995.jpg (745x774, 134K)

When I was little I really wanted to grow up and have a son or a daughter, didn't care just wanted someone to give lots of love to, like my parents did with me.
But now I'm a grown man and I'm alone. And I can't stop thinking about death.