Rick ad Morty is red-

>Rick ad Morty is red-

dit

Fuck off

>uncompressed PNGs

What's it like being new to the internet?

Nice!

+1

xD

WUBBALUBDUB NIHILISM IS GREAT *BUUURP* MORTY

Who /schwifty/ here?

SHIT ON THE FLOOR!

I think they had morty say that instead of rick for a reason though. That way they can frame it as something an angry little boy is saying. They have more wiggle room to get away with it than if they had rick the genius say it. I like the show though, it's definitely overrated to a degree but as far as cartoons go it's pretty good.

now fuck off

WUBALUBADUBDUUUUUUB HELL YEAH MOTHA FUCKAAAAAAS, I WANT MY MGNUGGET SAUCE MORTY! MORTY! YOU NEED TO TURN INTO A CAR MORTY!!

Go squanch yourself xD

Go back to R*ddit.

I unironically like Rick and (((Morty)))
and I am not a ((((redit)))) user either.

Has a broad and endless plot as a sitcom (paralell universe, dimensions etc)
unlike something like the simpsons where the plots have run dry, or family guy where the humour is unrelated to the situation and relies on running gags or cut away nonsensical humour.

M-MORTY *belch* Y-Y-YOU NEED TO TURN INTO A CAR MORTY! WHEN YOU WERE A BABY I P-PLANTED NANOCHIPS, MORTY! NANOCHIPS IN YOUR BRAIN MORTY, SO YOU CAN TURN INTO *belch* TURN INTO A CAR MORTY! YOU HAVE TO TRY MORTY! MORTY TURN INTO A CAR MORTY!!

SZECHUAN

Awful lotta reddit experts in here

>-dit
Fixed it for you.

I don't understand why a TV show = a website... this meme is retarded and needs to die

You actually took the time to make this... Jesus, that's really sad.

Have any of you dumb memesters actually watched the show or are you just parroting the opinions of others like a redditor?

>the lenghts you have to go to defend your place in your pathetic little club

R&M have never been politically correct

morty is supposed to be an annoying little cunt who's wrong about everything though

show is definitely reddit

>HURR THEY SAID A THING I AGREE WITH BUT I HAEV TO MAINTAIN MY ARBITRARY STANCE AGAINST THIS SHOW SO I'LL IMPLY SOME MADE UP BULLSHIT ABOUT THE CHARACTER WHO SAID IT
mental gymnastics/10

I said I liked the show though. Why are you so offended by criticism of a show? All I'm saying is they probably had morty say it so they could back out if sjw types got offended.
Typing more than one sentence and some green text is hardly going going to any length

>All I'm saying is they probably had morty say it so they could back out if sjw types got offended
then you dont understand the character or the creators very well

>implying alt right faggotry isn't precisely reddit

back to r/thedonald

Could not watch more than 10 seconds of this show. Great thread plebbit.

Reminder that all the retard sjw's or people pretending to be sjw's is a discord invasion on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>marching for a billionaire
>doing it for free

wew

>HURR EVERYONE IS LE OUTSIDERS INVADING US!!! THIS JPEG SAID SO!!!
stop crying about people who disagree with you

>*burp* you tell them Morty, fuck Christ!

*UUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* NOTHING IN LIFE MATTERS MORTY

*BLUUUUURP* GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY