Say Hi to your new president after Trump is impeached

Say Hi to your new president after Trump is impeached

>no more abortions
>no more gay marriage

Enjoy lolberials

Attached: 265E3B6E-33FB-4FBF-9FE7-4246D1439E8A.jpg (495x619, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/09/06/new-york-times-editorial-lodestar-defined/1210402002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

zoomer gonna zoom

Bump

They are convinced he will go down too and Pelosi will be the fucking president... There's no point addressing cultists, they will learn on their own or fall on their swords.

Bump it up. WINNING.

Trump is probably going to be impeached, but removal from office will not happen when it comes to vote, and they know that. They're really just stretching it out to do the most damage possible to his image before the 2020 election.

Lol. President Pence would make them reee even harder

he sounds pretty good. thanks democrats.

he's proven complicit, will be impeached and ousted.

President Pelosi.

He'll be on a short leash and wont be as bold as your dear commander in cheeto emperor god king

This is why it must happen.

2019 and weed is still illegal.

Attached: 046796EE-EA3F-4A3C-97AB-9B1D2FF2C57C.jpg (960x960, 162K)

look at this idiot thinking presidents make the law

we have a democratic house, the president is effectively neutered

PS: killing off abortion AND gay marriage right before an election? Please, I can only get so erect. 48 states would go blue.

Wow no, I already have enough problems from my normie coworkers, I don't need mentally deficient ones too.

fun fact: it only takes a majority vote to change senate rules to initiate a secret ballot.

>effectively neutered
And what have the dems done in the last 3 years, other than have an endless tantrum about Trump and tell us how fucked we are if they ever take power again? Not a very appealing platform.

>calling the Dems a cult

Attached: 715Ic7dnUpL._SX425_.jpg (425x523, 32K)

Saint Mike will not become president. He's incriminated in the current impeachment.
Pelosi's next in line. Why do you think she was dawdling all this time?

take your stupid trump slogans somewhere else.you lost the midterms because even republicans are tired of you trumptards bullshit

Attached: mike pence gay.jpg (689x424, 83K)

just another trump buttsniffer.ill never consider trump supporters a part of the republican party

>cultists

right,like trump supporters who call the president "god emperor"? hurts when your the ones who are really the cultists doesnt it

have you listened to the public testimony today?

the democrats are catching water with a hula hoop. Trump isn't going anywhere.

Attached: hurts donut.jpg (321x320, 44K)

>winning

Attached: winning.jpg (404x378, 23K)

what do democrats plan to accomplish in less then 6 months though? you realize your only going to make the angry white trump supporters even more violent and angry when you impeach donald trump? i dislike the bone spurs president as much as anybody else but im smart enough to realize that impeaching him would of been better a couple years ago.not now

>no more abortions
he has no say in that at all
>no more gay marriage
he has not say in that at all

coming from the crowd who thinks their hillbilly right wing blogs and "fox trump news"is the only source of real news.lol,dont talk about politics when your the biggest group of uninformed people in america

republicans would be just fine with trump impeached,they hate him just as much as anybody else does.thats why you idiots lost the house majority

>only going to make the angry white trump supporters even more violent and angry when you...
user, even when it's going their way they get violent and angry
they are a hopeless cause

>no more abortions

so women will just shove coat hangers up their and accomplish the same thing

>no more gay marriage

yeah,if the states will comply with it.gays are still gonna get married while you cry in your bibles,besides there arent enough conservatives left that support republicans that care about the issue of gay marriage.they all left when pussy grabber man got elected

the wacko left wing of their party calls the shots now. Pelosi is at least a few shrewd politician and knew better, but she got railroaded by the younger radical elements once the whole Mueller thing fell apart. They had nothing left and feared the consequences of accomplishing absolutely jack shit before the next election. Everybody knew this Ukraine thing was flimsy, that's why they dragged their feet so much. This is their hail mary.

whatever, peewee. Trump isn't going anywhere and will be reelected in 2020. go stock up on tissue now.

He's been working toward this for years.

Attached: pence.jpg (150x225, 16K)

YLYL?

Attached: F0922F70-031A-4E24-9CDB-10C272A2EF49.jpg (750x883, 385K)

Fuck yeah, Pencie

Attached: fuckyes.gif (180x180, 1.33M)

A secret ballot kinda throws the whole "representative government" thing out the window.

wrong.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/09/06/new-york-times-editorial-lodestar-defined/1210402002/

If you don't remember....

Attached: images (3).jpg (363x405, 28K)

Trump has too much on too many Republitards. All that corruption is coming home to roost, and they have to decide whether to save themselves or their country. They are choosing themselves.
The Dems will fail. They will have no realistic candidate in 2020. Trump will win again.
Trump will complete his goal of gaining wealth from the influence of being in office, and will not mind the destruction of the USA in the process. The one and only thing that might save the US from Trump is his desire to have his daughter take over the country. But it will be okay of she's just the governess in the new Russian Confederacy.

Attached: 20191114_072342.jpg (1080x885, 251K)

Attached: 20191114_072317.jpg (1080x1000, 150K)

Attached: PenceThenAndNow.jpg (1350x512, 56K)

the trump dynasty will last decades now. perhaps not as president bit guarantee the lot of em are now fully seated in politics for years and years because it's so fuking lucrative

Attached: 20191114_072225.jpg (1080x1112, 248K)

Attached: 20191114_072156.jpg (1080x1190, 314K)

are you a legit trump supporter?

Vote Vermin 2020

Attached: vermin 2020jpg.jpg (140x250, 5K)

Attached: images (31).jpg (390x377, 23K)

Attached: 26d.png (500x586, 160K)

Trump will not be impeached. Just another democrat hoax.

>He's incriminated in the current impeachment.
Show me where he's being impeached. If Trump is actually removed from office (which is never going to happen anyway, not with a GOP Senate, and Mittens doesn't count), Pence would name a new VP, and it won't be Nancy.
Mad Queen Nan will never be President, any more than Hillary.

He'll be impeached, but not convicted

i did vote for him in 2016
>specifically I voted not hilary and wanted Cruz from the beginning
im.just saying because that's how this works. I'm surprised Chelsea Clinton isn't in office somewhere already. soon I'm sure.ight even see bush kids but I kinda of doubt thst since dubbs really felt like he was in politics for his dad and nothing else.

I don't believe it. I watched the hearing.

Pence 2024

Attached: 861400502.jpg (968x681, 57K)

Barr-
Durham-
Horowitz-
Huber-
vs
one democrat hoax after another.

Attached: 4 Horsemen.png (1080x607, 1017K)

Dems are tribal, they'll vote to impeach regardless of the evidence. They've been howling for it since day one

Whoa. How much acid did you drop? You're trippin'.

If he's impeached, he's done. So is that fucking bigot Pence.

Day One? They were talking impeachment before the inauguration.

Wow yet another retard

they learned from the best

Attached: 1553481628238.jpg (960x543, 83K)

> Pence is a bigot

Goddamn your land of make-believe is distorted.

They would lose too many seats in the House.

Heck they wiretapped his campaign after he became the official Republican candidate.

>President Pelosi.

Pelosit would only be Acting President. She would have to pick someone to be Vice President under the 25th Amendment who would then have to be approved by the House. That person would then immediately become President.

He's supports forced "gay conversions". He's the LGBTQ community's worst nightmare.

That would be funny if it weren't all too true.

He is gay and will be outed on national TV

Ever heard of bondage? Humiliation? Shit's more intense than Pence's crap.

I freakin hate Agent Orange, but I acknowledge the Dems are floundering. The image I have is Pris, shot once and flopping on Sebastian's apartment floor. It's loud, desperate, and sad, but not effective at helping.

Republicant

>being impeached. If Trump is actually removed
Impeached doesn't mean removed. Clinton was impeached.
Funny thing about that. He was impeached for getting a blow job in the Oval Office.
Trump is twice divorced, a proven cheater, lecherous, and still not problem. And that's why I say the Dems are floundering. They can't even wreck the guy for being a bigger sleaze that Clinton. It's fascinating, in a train reckt sort of way.

It was an utter clown show, but the Democrat majority will impeach regardless. The know the corrupt GOP Senate will never convict, because the whole point of this exercise is to hamstring him and make him unelectable (as if he weren't already). His tax cuts for his mega-donors fucked over the white working class that elected him, and there's no fucking way they'll make that mistake again.

Ever learn that he and the National Enquirer have been tighter than a clams ass for decades? What does the Enquirer do? Dig dirt.

Attached: EnquirerShredding.png (558x817, 58K)

they got Clinton for lying about a blowjob under oath. Trump won't ever testify under oath because he knows, and everyone else knows, that he'll instantly perjure himself.

Attached: 1552696381714.jpg (737x737, 119K)

>Funny thing about that. He was impeached for getting a blow job in the Oval Office.
Perjury and suborning perjury, not for having an affair. If he'd settled with that ugly-ass Paula Jones cunt from the beginning (like he did later, after the damage was done), none that would have ever happened.

Point taken.

>Impeached doesn't mean removed. Clinton was impeached.
>Funny thing about that. He was impeached for getting a blow job in the Oval Office.

No, he was impeached for Perjury.
Lost his law license too.

Attached: 1458539536872.jpg (590x450, 76K)

I’d love for him to be President. No more killing innocent children legally would be amazing. Throw those murderers in prison

Then why fight the impeachment? Cunt-serve-a-tits are a joke

Well, they did prove that Rafael Cruz was involved with Lee Harvey Oswald (but stopped short of claiming he was the second shooter).

Yep they are trying to do this now just like they tried to run his name through the mud last election then after he was elected it was fucking crickets. Funny how the media focused on trump and Kavanagh but was quiet about Weinstein and Epstein all that time since they were some of their own and honestly they probably have their hands dipped in that pedo pot somehow

Attached: 15380496.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Thank you for admitting your President is bold

Republikkan joke.

Registering as a Republitard should automatically disqualify such an idiot from voting. California is getting rid of them as fast as they can, but there's still a few left (Devin Nunes is gone next year, bet on it).

Nah because the republicans are the sleeping giants of the country, and the democrats are the crying babies. We will stand up and end the disgusting tyranny of the left

They voted for tyranny in 2016, What makes you think they won't again?

Nah Tumpo is once in a life time. Live in the present moment and learn to appreciate it, because everything is fleeting.

Republitards are unamerican facist disguised as fat racist red hatters.

>no more abortions
>no more gay marriage
>no more colluding with hostile foreign powers
>no more using the powers of the presidency for personal financial gain

I can live with that until the next election.
At least I don't have to worry about the security of the nation.

Attached: top-us_1556734c.jpg (460x288, 25K)

Finally America will be led by a God fearing CHRISTIAN

such is life when u smoke pot and act like a hero. when is the last time you even helped an old woman cross the street. pathetico

Brad Patton was a yum yum

>imblyig he'll be in office long enough to accomplish anything past taking a presidential dump