If we cant ban guns in america,why cant we ban fat people...

if we cant ban guns in america,why cant we ban fat people? tired of seeing these disgusting pieces of shit walking around

Attached: trying-to-get-fat.jpg (618x410, 136K)

How about we just don't treat their fat-related illness more than once. They already do that with IV drug users who get heart infections.

or how about we shame them instead of showing them sympathy? sounds alot better then your retarded plan,since im sure a heart infection is going to be more likely to kill you then obesity

Attached: dims.jpg (530x291, 30K)

>walking
I doubt that fat bitches feet even touched the ground in 5 years

and brown people

Always thought America had lard amendment rights or something.

>implying ammendment rights has stopped americans from passing laws that violate them

at this point,we might as well sell roles of toilet paper with the constitution on them.thats how much americans want to respect it

Lol they dont even walk

Can you walk me through your logic real quick? I'm not sure I understand the connection between banning guns and banning fat people.

they die fast anyways

my logic is,if you wont put the fork down and lose some weight.then we need to force you to

also fat people are disgusting

I always wonder how it gets to that point. Like what comes first, the mobility scooter, or being 300 pounds overweight?
Or like, a slow progression, or a massive jump in weight?

And the connection to banning guns? How does that figure in?

Muh thyroid or muh slow metabolism...

The logic is that americans are becoming increasingly fat as natural evolution against the increasing number of bullets in the environment.

Keep up with the class, please.

You can't ban either because everyone has at least one weakness. Nobody's perfect.

You can ban fat people if you allow fat people to ban your weakness. What if you got banned from shitposting Sup Forums by a fat jannie?

>> pieces of shit walking around

posts picture of someone riding in electric chair lmao

Basically it's a slow buildup until their mobility is gone and then it's all downhill. You can get to maybe 450 lbs before the physical toll is too much.

remember ole pal johnathan soyboy gruber remarking about 'stupid americans non comprehension of ACHA'......that system works right alongside fatso
so she can keep shoveling it in,she can;t work,lnows only she is either craving,eating or on the iron bathroom double wide pot 24/7.
mailing in the ballot marked for the democrat/s indicated, visiting dudes with rubber gloves ( 3 or 4 or them)
to bathe her,antibacterial stuff by the bucket,sponges,plastic bags to fill and get to the waste burner an hour before the shift is over, draw blood for ketones,elevated sugar,check weakening heart,check blood thinners,

back in the early 60s,,cane sugar prices went up quite sharply,,food producers need something else that turned out to be corn sugar,,corn syrup,in the biologically receptive,it screws hormone secretion,in the appetite centers, colas pops chips,pastries,dunky donuts,711,all nite pantries,,tubbies give birth to more tubbies,they marry tubbies,
lch.