You wake up one day, go out and find that no one else is around. You move about your town or city...

You wake up one day, go out and find that no one else is around. You move about your town or city, and find that no human being is present. No corpses left behind, no nothing. Everyone is just fucking gone. You call and text everyone on your phone's contact list with zero responses. You wander and investigate for six hours finding nothing.

Out of desperation, you log on to Sup Forums. There have been no new threads created in over 18 hours... EXCEPT for a thread started less than five minutes ago. It has no responses. It only has pic related with the words "Is anyone there?"

How do you respond?

Attached: cm-920x584.png (920x584, 568K)

Niggers tongue my anus

fpbp

make a trump thread anf go to sleep

hey fag

Are traps gay?

Attached: 1572209521442.png (959x688, 242K)

Attached: 1421792062570.png (315x404, 256K)

Milhouse is a meme

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

>There have been no new threads created in over 18 hours
Why did the bots break?

Attached: 652CC02E-13A3-4CBD-83D8-633453EBD24A.jpg (900x697, 104K)

are there really bots programmed to react to no_body acting on one of the most popular webforums on the internet?

How do I respond...

First I'd go to the police station for guns. Get food. Go to city hall for documents. Go house shopping.

Then respond, where is everyone. If it's a virus that eats the flesh and bone, make sure they stay away.

Otherwise let's play some online games.

>”Tits or gtfo”

best zombie movie ever

Gay.

Pft

dick pick asl

No, they wouldn't react to no humans posting. Which is why I want to know why they stopped posting in OP's scenario.
A lot of social media and sites would continue functioning apparently normally until the utility grids started to crash out.

post thread of myself fully erect at local monument
post another thread of last person i took a photo of.
post a third thread with a difficult math question???
prepare defenses

lol god really did hate fags

Haha.

Let's assume electricity stays up (it wouldn't). How long until the bots do finally die?

You are a fucking faggot.

m or f

then follow up response.

tits or gtfo

hello my nigger friend

nice triple dubs

Attached: 1507251931445.jpg (347x249, 15K)