Sup Forums what's your thoughts on women in the military? Also, ask a former Ranger Instructor anything

Sup Forums what's your thoughts on women in the military? Also, ask a former Ranger Instructor anything.

Attached: 1573595968140.png (695x880, 1.45M)

Attached: 1573592979055m.jpg (370x1024, 58K)

did you know that 99% of "men" that join military are faggots with tiny penises? you is surely faggot too

Attached: 1573596575473.png (550x862, 1.07M)

That's a great, empirically researched, statistic.

Would you rather date a military guy or a civilian guy?

Attached: 1573596759666.png (871x884, 1.74M)

Cope, civilian

Military guy. Military guys don't mind if I jerk off next to them.

Attached: 1573612485087m.jpg (669x1024, 86K)

>saw thread yesterday
>saves all the pics
>reposts today for all the reddit karma

And I hope you realize I'm a guy. There are no female Ranger Instructors...

A gun is a control remote. I don't have an opinion.

>Thoughts on women in the military
No particular opinion

>Question
Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

I can post other military women too. I just wanted to grab some attention and I felt she was relevant.

I hope you realize this is Sup Forums, and all we have are traps and faggots.

Doesn't mean that you can't be a fag

I don't know of anyone in Regiment that does that.

That’s a man.

I'm a super fag. We all are. I've done the gayest shit in the Army. I love my bros

Not a man, but probably too much makeup

I would love to hear from the traps and faggots

>Ask a former Ranger Instructor anything
It's literally nothing special anymore, all you have to do to become a Ranger nowadays is be a woman and command will do everything in it's power to pass you.
Should've joined the Marines instead faggot

girl who went to my HS

Attached: Screenshot (110).png (476x591, 433K)

I respect your opinion and see your perspective. I agree, in part, because I witnessed the lowering of the Ranger School standards. You what I also witnessed? Marines try to pass Ranger School. Marines had a pass rate almost 10% less than Army personnel.

I'll wear my tap, you can wear your "markmanship badge" haha

you even talk like a nigger faggot

Gtfo faggot, you didn't just lower your standards, you were literally pushing them along, including bringing some dickhead from command down in order to witness the "occasion", something that has never happened before in your history right?
>Marines had a pass rate almost 10% less than Army personnel.
Probably pogs that think that as soon as you get your IGA you're suddenly a fucking superhero, and they end up not training for the program.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing individual Rangers here, I'm dissing the entire organisation itself. At least the Marines won't budge with their standards

faggot

Wow you guys really support the troops, eh?

Why do you think that I had any decision in policy reform? I'm posting on Sup Forums dipshit

Hot

if they know what they're doing and suck n fuck ALL the boys, i'm down

Not saying you did cunt, just that it ain't special anymore to be worth a mention. Literally anyone can do it now right?

Sandspiders are great, just wrap it and don’t tell anyone. Also don’t get tangled in their web, just use them for what they are

Anyone can pass Ranger School? It still has a less than 30% pass rate...

How was ranger school, all my friends in my unit that tried to go through it failed, I had no interests, they all went during fall to winter period, which make sense why it’s harder.

Second question, most common injury?

hell yeah she's cute

Fall and winter are the worst. You are cold literally all the time. I went through in the fall, I always did push ups in the patrol base to stay warm.

Most common injury? Rolled ankles, lower back pain, cellulitis and trench foot. Also tiny heart syndrome.

Unless you're female...

Female pass rate is less than 5%, it may be even less now. And those stats are widely published.

Yeah two had tiny hearts based on how I saw them, ones hands were completely fucked, ones leg was torn (some ligament I’m assuming). Makes sense.

Bumping for interest

Attached: 1573612305012.jpg (1440x1800, 252K)

Anybody got any more pics of Autumn Henry? She's an insta thot wook from Camp Pendleton

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-214750_Instagram.jpg (1080x2280, 696K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-124506_Reddit.jpg (1078x1921, 729K)

Heard from a friend that most of them are sluts, is that true?

Yea absolutely, especially on a deployment. I had a sloot blow me in a porta jon when I was in Afghanistan.

Fucking dope, any more?

Is this now a military girl thread?

Attached: 20191112_234122.jpg (1564x1564, 686K)

For God and Country

Attached: 1573104056138.jpg (690x920, 100K)

Attached: 1573104023031.jpg (675x900, 94K)

Here's another "awesome" Marine

Attached: 1572322369921.jpg (933x1400, 609K)

I like how comfy her thighs look

Such a manly face someone should do a shop

M20, I’m thinking about enlisting. I want to be an army ranger but I’ve been in a mental hospital for 7 days when I was 18 for depression. I’ve been off meds for almost a year and a half now and I’m not depressed anymore, and I’m in the best shape of my life. Would you recommend that I tell my recruiter that I’ve been in a psych ward before? Or do you think it’ll just create extra hassle?

And how hard is it to get a mental health waiver if needed?

Thank you for your service, it means the world to us civilians.

Attached: 1573161065753.jpg (800x600, 52K)

I respect them, but i just don't think women are fit to fight as much as men are.

>Thank you for your service, it means the world to us civilians.

you're definitely not speaking for me...

faggot op is just larping lol

greentext that shit
I WANNA HEAR IT ALL

Shit bro, so first and foremost, you need to be honest with yourself. Ask yourself this question - will you be a liability or an asset? Will your past problems hurt you in such a way that you compromise the well-being of the people you serve with? If so, I wouldn't join.

Nah dude. I’m past all of that. I was depressed because my mother passed away when I was 17. If anything all of that just hardened me and made me stronger.

I agree. Ask a women to carry a man that's been shot. She can't.

Use them as flesh shields.

Then fucking do it. In the Army, we call it self selection. The training and schools will weed out the people that dont need to be there. Ranger School is different though. That school is not about you. It's about the soldiers you serve. And if you cant take care of yourself, then you cant take care of soldiers.

Thank me for my service bitch lol

Should I mention my mental health (past issue) to my recruiter?

what do you think retard
youre already too stupid to serve

*you’re

recruiters arent honest with you, why would you be honest with them?

>It's about the soldiers you serve

lol yeah keep telling yourself that

Cannon fodder, the same as the men.

Yes and no. I would need to know more about you to give you a good recommendation. Here's the bottom line - always be honest. If you get selected for Ranger Regiment, you'll need a clearance. If you lied, they WILL find out during the background investigation. However, if you want to be basic infantry, you should be fine. Just be honest dude.

Well it's got me to 0-4... what's your pay grade bitch?

Pretty much I was your stereotypical druggie in high school. I started going down a pretty bad path after my mother passed away, and eventually it ended up with me taking acid and then being put in a mental hospital for a week. That was two, almost three years ago. Since then I have grown and matured a pretty damn lot. I’ve clean from all drugs, I eat healthy and I work out everyday. I’ve been training for the pt test and it’s gone quite well, I can almost pass all of the basic requirements, I’m just trying to get my 2 mile run under 13 minutes.

Oh and that's $110,000 a year in case you didn't know. I'm pretty good at what I do.

I plan on going into the recruiter soon, I was actually about to today but I’m trying to prepare myself for what to say in relation to my troubled past. Like I said I’m thinking clearly as ever now and I know what I want to do with my life.

A recruiter will look at what you have done in the past 3 years. So if you've been clean for the past three years, have had a steady job/been in school, you will have nothing to worry about.

Well thank you for the honesty Sir,
It’s nice to know there’s people like you still out there in this world, especially on Sup Forums lol. Have a great night!

how often do rangers get to work with Task Force/Tier 1 folks down range??

imagine asking for military help on B. the scale of idiots here is remarkable

Did you apply to SF's?

imagine adding nothing but negativity to a positive environment

Sua sponte
RLTW

do you think a ranger is one with a scroll or if they have a tab then they are cool

Task Force and Tier 1 are totally different. A task force is a term used to describe multiple units/agencies that are achieving a common goal or objective. Tier 1 is a term to describe an "elite" special operations unit. This is a Hollywood term. No one a actually uses this term.

To answer your question, Rangers will can be called upon to plus up a "tier 1" operation that supports a "task force" operation. Osama Bin Laden is a perfect example.

pretty cool stuff you guys do, you ever get to work with the 160th SOAR?

I hate women and hate army women even more

Also give me some tips for rasp n ranger school

No. Special Forces conduct unconditional warfare. Rangers conduct direct action (but can support SOF) and I have always preferred direct action missions. SOF gets convoluted with State Department red tape and I never wanted that.

All the time. They support most of our air ops. They have great hair and are amazing at volleyball.

If you pass Ranger School, you earned the privilege to call yourself a Ranger.

isn't there a difference in who gets a tab and who actually gets a scroll, like actually goes to the 7th?

Woman aint made for fighting . I just wouldnt be comfortable knowing that the men next to me is a woman . Not trying to hate on woman but what ifbI get shot will she be able to get me out ?
What if shit goes south will she be focused and still knows how to do her job . Sure with men you have the same problems but it's still a difference a bitch boy will be noticed quite soon when he's just not ready for duty and will be avoided but a woman I just don't know . Never had good experiences with them on the battlefield or generally living with them on base .
I know this might sound like I hate woman but that's not the case they are just woman tehy will think like woman they have empathy when it's not required generally to soft .
Could a woman kill a kid charging at you with a grenade or Ak ?
I'd rather have my battle buddy next to me and knowing that they are reliable . Had a woman once in my squad complained after a few minutes of patrol total shithead in generally . We got fired upon and she just hid behind us men and was to scared to do anything about it .

75th*

Its a new Army bro. Check your attitude and entertain the idea of serving with women. That's your first step

Secondly. Fail at something. Seriously, you WILL fail at Ranger School - that's the point. The school breaks you on purpose, it tests your ability to rebound from setback.

Being a Ranger is cool but the real action is in JSOC. DAs/VIs, HAFs and GAFs. If you understand what I just said then you're real.

Yea, you can graduate Ranger School and not serve in Regiment. The long scroll is a unit patch that shows that you serve in one of the 3 ranger battalions. You must pass RASP to earn a spot at Regiment. In order to promote to E-5 you then must pass ranger school.

>frantically googles

Also this they get better treatment on base and on active duty that's my experience . They tend to get better housing and other comforts men don't get . Never seen a woman shot straight for shit. They lower the moral in the unit just being there. And the men should focus on there job its not high school anymore a woman will always bring some typ of dynamic with her for the better or worse. Hundreds of dudes on base with only a handful of woman that never ended well always bitching and moaning .
Warfare is and was always for men gathers and hunters you know .
It's an unwritten rule .
Also it's far more dangerous for a woman to get captured . Just Imagine seeing a woman soldier being dragged around and hung in Mogadishu the news would turn that shit on the military and made us look like assholes that put a woman in a bad situation . You guy's know how our society works

What batt were you with before becoming an instructor