Home/Room thread

Home/Room thread

Pic related, it's my place on the north side of Chicago. 1/3

3/3

Get some plants, and maybe a pet. Rugs too, definitely. It looks like you're living in a military camp or something

I'm thinking about getting some herbs to put up and also use for food. Pets are a no, though. I'm a collegecuck and don't want the distraction, plus I have allergies.

I actually recently put in a rug at the foot of my bed, though.

i really hate those plastic bag flags which are now a standard, and how people don't even iron the things before they display them. so now every time you see a flag it's a shitty printed one with a grid of creases

>I'm thinking about getting some herbs to put up and also use for food.
very nice. might I also recommend some devil's ivy, spider plant or snake plant? they're practically indestructible, and you seem to have a lot of light too.
>Pets are a no, though. I'm a collegecuck and don't want the distraction, plus I have allergies.
Aw, that sucks. You could get like a small fishtank, with a betta, you won't be allergic to that. Or some lizards, tree frogs or whatever. It'd make the place more fun, but if it's not your cup of tea I understand.
>I actually recently put in a rug at the foot of my bed, though.
Good. Try to make the place more homely.
Also are you actually Euro, or you just like the flags?

I actually have a high quality US flag which flew over the Capitol that I got as a gift from my congressman when I became an Eagle Scout, and a Soviet flag and 10m long swastika banner my grandfather brought back from WWII. Didn't want to display any of those, though.

Thinking of displaying the American one in a case, though.

Just a Euroboo. I got the catalan flag as a souvenir from this past summer.

I actually do have an old fish tank with good circulation at my parents' house which would be good for a Betta or other small fish.

>10m long swastika banner my grandfather brought back from WWII
This is terrible, the Axis were the good guys

Autism: the room

Best ally

If it makes you feel any better, I had relatives on both sides of WWII.

>10m long swastika banner
pic? Side note I went to visit two different cemeteries and saw plenty of swastikas.

you're a faggot and your bed looks like a ten year old's

>swastikas on graves
Was that in Finland or somewhere else?

gas the kikes race war now
also this

lmao it's you again. I'm definitely not jewish but everyone thought I was when I posted in a faces of Sup Forums thread.

where there's smoke there's fire.

Decide for yourself.

23andme said "0.1% Ashkenazi." Hardly enough to be relevant under the Nuremburg laws.

In Finland In every churh there are heroes graves and monuments to fallen soldiers. Some of our Army and some presidential stuff have swastikas.
Germans kind of copied from us.

>also tfw no home of my own because of the fucking kikes
>Hardly enough to be relevant under the Nuremburg laws.
The Nuremberg laws were too lenient.
But I really doubt you have 0.1% jewish DNA. I think it's a jodenstreek on the part of the ancestry testing companies.

Ah, I thought it might have been leftover from WWII.

I remember one time I found a pentagram on a gravestone which I thought was Wiccan or something, but it turned out to be a masonic symbol.

I don't buy into all that conspiracy garbage, but it probably was just statistical noise. GEDmatch's Jtest was quite a bit higher, though. Close to 7%.

The traits report was spot on.

Heroes graves where digged during the war and after the war they made monuments. Only picture I could be assed to search.

>catalonia flag

Cala-te, Cláudio.

Patrician taste

>flag autism thread
>quickly devolves into who has the bigger swastika and/or hates the jews more

Pretty cool desu

Keeping bettas in small fish tanks is animal abuse

Such is wh*te ""people"" for you

I was thinking of using a moderately sized tank with good circulation to keep the oxygen levels high.

Where do you get your flags? I just get them off Amazon and they're usually the cheap printed ones. Yours look to be pretty durable and high quality.

>also tfw no home of my own because of the fucking kikes
So you're a pathetic loser that blames his total failure in life on >"le joos", then?
Jesus christ, kill yourself already. You've been spamming for 2 years now. Although we all know you're just going to reply with some pathetic attempt at a comeback and continue spamming pictures of Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, always talking about how easily brainwashed and gullible you are with the words "for my legionars is dah best book iv ever red!!q!111".

>lawn chairs instead of a couch

>reddit-tier earth flag

>separatist Sc*talan flag
>planet earth flag

Were you wearing your fedora when you took this pic? Because I can’t see it in the picture.

This place looks like you just move there, some small details like rugs, plants, and may be prints here and there wouldn't hurt. Nice floor btw

What's in the bottle?

>unironically using the catalogue

Did you get everything from IKEA?

I like your room tbqh. What's the blue flag on the right?