Star in one of the biggest movies of all time

>star in one of the biggest movies of all time
>drop off the face of the Earth after
Why?

Filming the sequels

Nice legs.

Awful chin.

She deleted her Instagram and barely makes any public appearances anymore

She obviously didn't become a huge star until AFTER the first movie came out and by then they were already in production on the second. Now that production is finished on that she's filming multiple movies.

The new meme in Hollywood is to hire nameless Brits because they work for pennies and producers realize that it doesn't actually matter who is starring in your billion dollar franchise because people are still going to watch it regardless

Star Wars is a career killer

Star Wars is a career destroyer

SSSMOKING

this

only harrison ford was ever successful, after starwars.
hamil as a great VA but nnot an actor

Based Hayden was actually pretty good in ep3

meant to (You)

she clearly sucked the cock for the role

She's pure

he's busy breeding his jewess

>star in one of the biggest movies of all time during youth
>have weirdos Photoshop your face into gangbangs and bukkakes
>lose innocence from googling your own name
>grow up to have extreme displays of sexuality (conservative or liberal)
What's her name, Sup Forums?

You really think he would have been successful if he hadn't been in Star Wars?

Have you seen his Shattered Glass movie? He could have made a career in interestingly psychological characters

This tbqh. I wonder if he thinks he made the right choice.

she could beat all you Felicity fags up

>I wonder if he thinks he made the right choice.
Well he sure likes having his IMDB profile pic as Episode 2 Anakin

S T O P H O L D I N G M Y H A ND

Wrong

Holy shit, speaking of wanting him to play characters with psychological problems, that is exactly what his next film is about!

Is this the saving grace for him?

That guy wearing the red tie looking at her feet. lmao

She barely gives interviews, deleted her Instagram,and doesn't go out in public

>sub-subpar actor gets a million roles because she was the worst character in the worst Star Wars movie of all time

I want off this timeline

HAHA HE LOOKS LIKE HENRY CAVIL

He doesn't seem to be a passionate actor, so he absolutely made the right choice for himself. Make a shitton of money early on in your career, buy yourself a farm, have a wife and children and live a happy life far away from the public eye and everything that is associated with a celebrity lifestyle, while occasionally doing some indie movies. I bet you anything he's happier than any A-lister.

KINO

>Ophelia
god i hope this isn't a feminist retelling of Hamlet from Ophelia's point of view (it's a good character desu, but i can't imagine how they'll fuck it up)

>Daisy doing anything Shakespeare-related
top lel tho

Why did she delete her instagram?

Tbf all those things just point to her being mentally sane in an insane world.

>implying she couldn't retire from the salary of a single star wars movie

Christ, not even bee-stings for tits.

Fucking jawlet cuck

Maybe she's busy having a life user.

Fun fact: Ford has reportedly been paid £16.7 million for reprising the role of Han Solo and will also get 0.5 per cent of the film’s gross earnings, estimated to be £1.3 billion.

Both Ridley and Boyega received a pay check of £300,000

She's the most male-shaped and male-looking actress in Hollywood. I have no idea why people like her. It can't be her personality, being a cringes equity feminist and all that. It can't be her acting, since she couldn't act her way into an elementary school play.

I really just do not get it.

>being a titfag
user...

Nice tranny. Who is he/she?

She has sex with old men

The return of Hayden-Kino?

Find me a tranny this beautiful
no

>a woman of no importance
Yup that's her

on how many layers of redpill is this guy on

Daisy-fags really need to go have sex with traps, it's clear that's what they desire.

She has sex with old men

nice bait faggot

By that you mean she pegs old men with her feminine penis

who needs tits with this Angel's face and this butt note 10?

I heard it was because the SJWs started swarming her because she said there were only 2 genders, but I don't know if that's true.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHHAHAH
HAHAHHAHA
DAISY FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

What about Liam Neeson?

I'm sure you were enthralled with the delivery of the line "QUIT HOLDING MY HAND!"

Face it Daisy-fags, she's ugly, incompetent at her job and insufferable in real life. She's your waifu because she appeared in a terrible Star Wars movie, and you like traps, nothing more.

>worst star wars movie
wrong, also I really don't give a fuck about daisy ridley but wow you certainly seem to

>not attractive
>not charismatic
>not a very good actor
>probably not that driven to be majorly famous

i know this is a troll thread, the same way that 99% of people only pretend to like her, emma roberts and bella because they are objectively ugly and terrible people

I felt like responding anyway.

>Star Wars is a career killer
Yup

I didn't know Samuel L Jackson posted on Sup Forums.

Hehe

I had a cute dream about Daisy

RIDDLED

But how can you tell it's a girl if it doesn't have tits?

>No name actresses with her Mouth agape and bug eyes resembling a female rat
> black no name actor with *Heavy breathing* mouth agape resembling a monkey

All got paid less then Harrison Ford who probably didn't want to be in it cause it was a pile of garbage designed to be a cash grab.

That's exactly what it is too

God...I'd give anything to suck on those tights.

He has schizophrenia

Stop bullying please

One sucker punch to the temple and that bitch is getting laid the fuck out on the floor. She would be helpless as I caved in her forehead with a brick. I wouldn't even finish her. Just leave her twitching and oozing while I gallop away laughing.

What the fuck

He's no wrong though

delete this right now you sick bastard

>the most male-shaped and male-looking actress in Hollywood
>no idea why people like her
Because faggots

Name ONE actor with a shitter as good

hot
post more pls

Rachel McAdams

Matt Damon
Daniel Craig

>actor
I meant a man lad
Although Rachel does as a nice dumper

FUCK OFF, SHITTERS. THAT'S MY XENOWIFE YOURE TALKING ABOUT REEEEEEEEEEE

winner

Before SW her biggest role was playing a corpse.

B O D Y D O U B L E
O
D
Y
D O U B L E
O
U
B
L
E

Michelle Monaghan

Look at those frail little ankles. Imagine she's at the gym one day thinking she's hot shit "oooo look how tough I am guise" lifting her stupid weight up over her head. I come in from behind and merely soccer kick her shitty little ankles. Full on hail Mary goal kick to those faggots. She collapses immediately in a heap the bar falling on top of her snapping her shin outward. She screams some other worldly shriek, but no one takes notice. Or cares. Too busy doing their own gay gym dance moves and jamming to some nerd shit on their ipod. As she's crying out like some trapped fox I go and grab those big stupid fucking exercise weight balls and just start dropping them onto her. Doesn't matter where. They're heavy. She's weak. Just repeatedly pick up and drop those colored balls all over her stupid face and body until I exhaust myself leaving her broken, sweaty, and bruised until some white knight faggot comes and asks if she's alright. We all know she isn't though. Weak fucking cunt.

this is hot, but please add more pit sniffing and I'll give you reddit gold

hot

>those JUST eyes

But it literally was the worst star wars movie of all time. It was only the sequel to the most anticipated movie Of All Time. So its numbers were mostly that, Biggest Sequel of all time. Most Anticipated Sequel of all time and so on.

Do you think she's into anal?

why even type this shit out?

Maybe she realized she looks like a demented weasel

How do you know?

You're retarded or trying to bait, probably both

Oh yes because the fans numbers were because o dizzys acting, jar jar's directing, and old people trying to act interestingky, or maybe it was the orange shit that was more Yoda than Yoda, or maybe it was quinn looking up and seeing the death stars planet thing, destroying planets from across the galaxy. Which is it I wonder.

You type like a retard too

How long have legit fucking psychos like you been on Sup Forums?