I am a schizophrenic that enjoys almost nothing, I am always bored. AMA

I am a schizophrenic that enjoys almost nothing, I am always bored. AMA

Attached: 1573246029326.jpg (960x960, 52K)

how old are you? male or female?

Wanna suck cock?

if ur a schizo why dont u talk to the voices in ur head?

Why did they cover up Epstein's murder?

what do you enjoy in life that doesnt make it a whole nothing

Do you hallucinate aliens ever? My wife does and I've heard many other schizos do as well

he wont answer shit. this thread shoul 404.

29, male

food, sex sometimes, like once a week

No, would be dope though

What kinda issues do you personally deal with as a schizophrenic? Is that why you have problems enjoying things?

How are the side effects of your meds?

I have schizoaffective disorder but that's more of a mood disorder. Godspeed brother may you find experience the peace you deserve

I am a manic who enjoys almost everything. I am never bored. And I don't know which of us has it worse?

Smoke weed.

Why are you gay?

>I am a schizophrenic that enjoys almost nothing, I am always bored. AMA

Why dont your talk to your imaginary friends?

Schizophrenic as well. be dx'd since i was 17. I find i am always bored a lot too. I play video games a majority of the time. It helps with my symptoms to just get sucked into a new world. What meds are you on? Im on clozaril, lamictal, xanax, prozac, lithium, geodon, and a few others. I dont control my meds because i have a hard time keeping track of when and how much i should take so i have people who look over that. I tend to lose time and have bad delusions. Im somewhat symptoms free aside from low voices, delusions, and random people who i see around me at different times. How long have you been dx'd and what symptoms do you have?

Anhedonia, meds fucked up my brain, developed constant tinnitus

Don't take them anymore cause they fuck me up more, I've got bad reactions.

Dude that sounds great, i'd like to swap.

Why are you running?

It doesn't work like that, guy.

At least you get to enjoy games, I don't enjoy them anymore. Since i was 23. Yeah it's a shit life.

>Has awesome super power to conjure imaginary friends

>medicates to get rid of them

>doesnt work like that

Boring

Its mainly the thing i enjoy, Its easier to just get out of my head with a keyboard or controller in my hand. I also have ocd so i do everything i can in a game over and over so i get obsessive i guess. What symptoms were you having? Im on the last line of meds that work, they say im med resistant which sucks so i have to take the big boy shit that makes me very sick, tired, and not all there. Do you have command hallucinations too?

Its not a super power, you dont have control over what you hear, see , or feel. Its like having a song that you hear 100% of the time that talks about completely random things to having a voice that tells you to kill and rape people who may be in your family. It gets tiring never having a break between screamers or just annoying fuckers talking about cars constantly.

I'm also a schizo guys. I take devalproix and olanzapine. Life sucks but I'm loving the NEET laziness. You know you have it bad when the voices tell YOU to shut up.

But yeah how come we're not on x/ I thought that's where we always hang

>gifted, by our Lord and Savior Allah, a super power

>YoU dOnT uNdErStAnD, iTs A cUrse

Gifted people are so inconsiderate. Muhammad, blessed be he, would be ashamed.

Yes, god was like" lets give this amazing human being the gift to hear random and dehumanizing things that is beyond his control that helps no one " is such a gift. Its not a gift. I wouldnt call it a curse, its just an illness.

You're taking me too seriously. I'm just being a dick and fucking with you.

Hang in there. Hopefully you find something worthwhile in life.

Sorry, im used to people being faggots about it.I usually dont tell anyone about it anymore because people are weird when it comes to schizophrenia. Everyone judges you even if they say they dont. I hate the stigma that it has.

What voices do you hear and what are delusions like?

Check em

Im not op but i can explain what i go through with my voices\ delusions

I get where you're coming from, i try to play games to kill time, it's just tiresome as well, but better than doing nothing. I had ocd for a month and it went away, shit is so annoying, i would clean the fucking hospital sink over and over again. I'm med resistant, developed tardive dyskinesia and a lot of terrible shit, i've just dropped meds, too many side effects. I was delusional as fuck and heard voices, I've done some horrific shit it my psychotic episodes. I don't have any hallucinations, I just feel like dying every day.

Attached: 1570500979988.png (700x819, 313K)

I get that man, Ive tried coming off of meds a few times and ended up in the hospital for a few months. I hate the side effects but for me its better if im miserable than dangerous. Id rather end up taking my life than someone's i love in a psychotic episode. Do you live alone?

I've came off my meds, it was hell. I've felt like shit for months, it is really hard to endure, a lot of people can't do it. Sounds about right. I don't live alone anymore since i'm a lethargic pile of bones and meat now, my mom moved in and my gf occasionally comes over.

Yeah i wish i could come off but im terrified. I live with my family, if things dont change i'll always live wiith them. I dont have a drive to meet people, i dont really care for people aside from my family and my only friend(who is my best friend). I dont want to always be a leach but if things dont get better i dont ever see myself do anything by myself.

It's a shit experience, if you're taking them for a long time you're shit out of luck i guess, i don't know, some people don't react that bad. Same, doomed to a shitty life if things magically don't get better. Don't have any drive either and don't care about almost anything. Suicide is a shit option because i'll leave my mother weeping, don't care about other people i guess.

im the same way, the only way i'll end it is when my mom dies. I cant do that to her.

You said you enjoy /almost/ nothing. What do you actually enjoy and why do you enjoy it?