It took two blown td calls and numerous other blown calls in the game for the eagles to win

>it took two blown td calls and numerous other blown calls in the game for the eagles to win
>fithadelphia fans are proud of this

Ok then...

>Industrial-strength damage control.

This is just getting sad.

BOOTY BLASTED

The parade is on thursday, you coming?

No. All it took was a Patriots swiss cheese defense, and butterfingers brady.

Brady didn't drop that ball, it was thrown out of his reach

if brady made that """"high"""" pass and the receiver dropped it, everybody would have blamed the receiver.

Brady is not a receiver, dingus

its the recever job to juimp and dive and catc hteh ball

sorry a back up qb fucked you so hard

Pats won 6 times. They won last year and will win next year.

Fuck off, I hope you enjoy this loser

Absolutely S E E T H I N G

>interchangable parts system
>parts aren't interchangeable

Ok

We did enjoy it

Yeah, too bad you won't enjoy multiple Super Bowls wins without help from the refs

Imagine being so coddled by refs throughout the years that you expect the refs to hand you the game.

>Pats won 6 times
Lol

Pretty confident in a team that lost to a second-year coach and a backup QB and who won't have their Offensive or Defensive Coordinators next year.

The Dynasty has fallen, embrace your past and revel in those memories like Cowboys/Niners/Steelers fans.

mmmm your tears taste so fucking goooood

Imagine not knowing the catch rules yet. They're so fucking simple yet patsfags suddenly can't comprehend them.

Imagine whining about nonexistant refball for a decade then pointing back to that nonexistant refball as justification for gloating about poppingyour owl cherry with a tainted refballed game against a true, deserving, jelly-inducing dynasty team.

No wonder you're so flustered and scrambling like a maniac with the "omg lol damage control!!" preemptive damage control

I can't even begin to comprehend such a mindset. I'm a Lions fan.

>my ass is bleeding. make it stop!

suck it up pats fag. at least you guys have a great dynasty behind you.

>this reply
Anally devastated

>Patsies of all people complaining about refs
lmao

Where was the refball you seething casual

When you're that kind of team the questionable calls usually go your way. When you're not you're also playing against the refs. We're enjoying this because it's something different for once. I already knew as I was watching the events unfold that pats fans were going to bitch about this until the day they die. That didn't put an asterisk on it for me, that simply makes it better. Couldn't happen to a more deserving fanbase.

>refs don't have the pats cock shoved down their throats for once
>pats fans crying delicious tears

>it took two blown td calls...

right, right:
>he bobbles it in the end zone after crossing the plane, so this is totally not a td at all !!!1!

give it up. take the big fat L like a man. excuses just make you more pathetic.

>Refs blew 2 flags on the Eagles that stopped them from scoring.
>boo-hoo england pulling the blown call card

Ok then...

Both teams defenses were garbage. It was going to come down to both offenses and whatever team was on top early on, which, was the Eagles.

>3-4 steps with ball control
Catch.
>break plane with the ball in control
TD.

Even if they took back the TD, it would've been 1st down with like 3 yards. Pats fags are crybaby cheaters.

>two blown td calls

They were the right calls

Anybody who thinks those weren't legit t.d. passes has a broken brain.

What the fuck? I missed this part of the game so Im surprised. THIS is a controversial call? That is clearly a TD

Did? We still are and will until next Training Day.
And we're marching right back and doing it again.

Then why'd he try to be one?

Oh, and I forgot to mention the part where Ertz catches the ball on his back after it bobbles. If you don't think this was a TD you are mentally ill.

does anyone have a webM of the other controversial TD?

>new england “”””””””education””””””””””””

ikr. Collinsworth and Michaels were trying to make a stink about it not being a complete catch because of the bobble in the end zone. They must have been on crack but Pats fans wanted to believe. The stupid announcers made a controversy out of nothing.

Looks like the decision to not cheat this year really hampered the Pats.

Here. Look at the slo-mo at the end. He actually gets 3 steps. The 3rd step touches the oob line, but that doesn't matter unless you say he didn't have control during the first two. So it's about ball control not whether his foot touches the line on the 3rd step (it does).

This one's a little more iffy imo. Could make a case either way, but since the call on the field was TD the benefit of the doubt goes to that in the review and there's not clear enough evidence to overturn.

>Pats fans literally and unironically complaining about officiating despite always being on the good side of refs,
>AFCC was proof of this.

Am I really seeing this

>ywn be this mad

>loser
dude but.... your team lost.........

>patriots fans complaining about calls
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah he maintains at least three points of contact with the ball the whole time. That's a TD to anyone but a Pat's fan.

this has to be a false flag post

Here's one of OP watching the outcome of the owl yesterday

Its the fact that ball touched the ground in the process of a catch. Absolute morons on here.

>in the process of a catch
It was already caught, then it broke the goal line plane before hitting the ground. Mentally ill pats fans on here.

Kek
Nice. Btfo this pats tard

Can I be the first to coin the term "Punished Brady"? Yall muthafuckaz better get ready for Punished Brady.

>catches ball on 6 yard line, turns up field, takes three steps, leaps into the end zone while pointing ball toward end zone with both hands tightly around it, and he's still "in the process of making the catch" after he crosses the plane and the ground in the end zone causes a fumble.

Things pats fans tell themselves

> Pats fans have to come onto Sup Forums and whine anonymously because everybody else in their real lives hate them

Absolute harem

>is whining anonymously on Sup Forums

Except the ball is moving therefore no control

you don't want to acknowledge the first touchdown, fine, but how is a catch and two steps and then jumping across the goal line NOT a td?

Readjusting the ball does not constitute as loss of control, dumbass.

the balls always moving you retard, the ball clearly moves when clement moves forward

>It was refball i swear!

>JUST

In that play he was. And he barely fucking tried. Everyone in the stadium could see how little effort he gave.

it's never refball dude.

holy shit you are so fucking angry just fucking lol

This would make sense and would be funny if Tom didn't already have five rings

that clown got annihilated

also >filename

Now you see it from the other side. Not so much fun, is it?

all these people crying about the refs are false flagging i didn't talk to one person who blamed the refs. they lost because they defense was shit and Belichick is a retard that benched his best corner

I don't buy that. I've seen more than enough people arguing these exact same points on social media.

You touch it you catch it. You learn this in peewee football

did you see how lazily brady ran that route? The pass was fine and he was wide open. That passer probably listened to all those people claiming that brady is the greatest athlete ever and thought he would actually run and reach for the ball like a minimally competent receiver would.

well you've got to be a literal retard to think the Ertz one wasn't a td the Clements one could have gone either way but it was called a td on the field. we just got beat by a better team

Cheaters and refball

And you're proud of their wins?

Just because the ball is touching the ground doesnt make it not a catch, moron. He had possession of the ball when it did and besides he was a runner already.

> Tom
> Like he fucking knows the guy

Why are you Boston fags such absolute embarrassing losers? No wonder you are turning into Cowboys fans now. MUH RINGZ.

SEETHING

>Being this retarded

>three replies

lol, you guys actually feel guilty. HAHAAHAHA oh my God that sucks. What do you think about the missed dpi on Hogan during the final play? HAHAHAHAHA Nice "ring"* HAHAHAHAHA

No guilt, it just takes three people, literally a crowd, to tell you how retarded you are.
Here's your (You)
HAHAHAHAHA Nice "nothing"* HAHAHAHAHA