Le 56% face

le 56% face youtube.com/watch?v=CIcrDOqEO9o

her parents would be SO proud!!

>watches twerking compilations on youtube
maybe there are people more stupid than myself

that is fucking disgusting, do people really find this repulsive landwhale hot?

I'm glad twerking is dying out

I've come to the realization that "le 56%" meme was never about denigrating Americans or even "white" Americans.
"le 56%" meme was and continues to be the only mechanism that whitebois from Europe have to distance themselves from the stupidity of their "race" and blame it on miscegenation or something stupid like that. Of course this just leads to the perfunctory question: why don't we see the rest of the white "race" being stupid on here? Well, while we do it somewhat commonly I would argue that it is not nearly as common for one simple fact: the world speaks English, not random European languages. The stupidity of the white American is broadcast to the world since most modern 21st century global citizens speak English to some extent, and therefore are able to derive some meaning from stupid white Americans.
In conclusion, I think it not becoming of the wh*te European to try to distance themselves from their race. Accept who you are, and what you are, because true belonging only occurs when one presents his perfectly imperfect selves to others. He who hath denied his heritage hath hated himself.

gold
where did you get this from?

bitch honestly looks like a pile of trash

ITT: homos

Why are white girls so trashy and obsessed with acting ghetto

My brain.

i can into pasta too!!!

>First off though, you Europeans should understand something.

We cannot account for every single Mexican who makes it across our 3,145 kilometer border (If I go by your retarded metric system) while it is true that a large portion of the Mexican population immigrating to the United States is Mestizo or Indigenous, Mestizos are partially white, in many cases half white or more. And much of Mexico has white people. 47% I believe. I doubt that it is completely untainted from Indio genetics though.

So yeah, they are literal personifications of your amerimutt meme. So allot of the mexicans or spics as some refer to them as would be some kind of blend of that.

But just knowing now, if you've been following, that we cannot keep track of every last person, it's impossible to decidedly say that the United States is 56% pure. It could be more along the lines of 60-65% pure as it is now. When I say pure I mean mixed european. Many of you consider that a bad thing, but I don't. It's obviously the most superior phenotype for white people. Just mix meds and nords and slavs and aryans. Make the ubermensch.

Your 56% claims are based on shaky statistics and on numbers that we cannot decidedly account for. These numbers may also change massively in a short time span because of our lord and savior Donald Trump, bless his heart, who plans to build a big beautiful wall on the southern border to keep the spics out and who will not succumb to the European tendency of importing Arabs and will likely try to crack down on libshit attempts to do so. Many Mexicans are already going back to Mexico due to certain policy changes.

Your 56% memes cannot last forever and are likely to be more like 66% or even 68% pure when accounting for white Mexican's who wish they were mestizo and claim it in order to gain oppression points. Even ask any Mexican anons, they have their fair share of shitskins but they still have a lot of white europeans.

Keep it up

Literally nothing wrong with that video

mexicans literally only live in california, texas, and some areas of major cities. they aren't evenly blended in to our population making us look like a bunch of mexican rape babies. stupid yuros.

t.

>spain

This post is a bit ironic coming from a spaniard

Never claimed to be a disgusting wh*te

objectively wrong.
If you are simply going to copy and paste brainlet analysis at the very least chose a block of text that is pertinent to what I said. Accept your white heritage friendo.

I said "also in some major cities" it stands to reason in the northern states there's people seeking legal residence from mexico. it doesn't negate what I said.

noice

imagine decimating that

T cuck

Wtf I'm gay now

top kek low test wh*Te bois can't even look at a slut without escaping to their cuck shed surrounded by posters of chinese cartoon girls. No wonder wh*Teoids are dying out.

Can't wait for Kim to bomb this utter shithole already.