Colorado officers who shot and killed fleeing teen won’t be charged (video)

Colorado officers who shot and killed fleeing teen won’t be charged (video)

worlddonat.com/blog/colorado-officers-who-shot-and-killed-fleeing-teen-won-t-be-charged-video

Attached: devon-bailey-shooting.jpg (618x410, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G72A5QXlD5A
youtube.com/watch?v=aIXnRdHiIzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

police in the 21st century exist completely as a culture of defensiveness, hero complex and gang mentality

>only niggers are dying
Whats the problem?

see a nigger, pull the trigger. but in all honesty, why the fuck do they always run when the cops show up? haven't they learned by now this doesn't end well for them?

Niggerism Rule no 1: Do not obey directions of officers of the law.

Don't run. Cooperate. Lawyer up and shut up.

Attached: 1572576467078.jpg (326x220, 92K)

Because only Oreos follow the law to the letter.

Ay bruh he dindu nuffin!

Lemme juzz not obey piggy witey!! Yo wut tuh FUHHK cuhh! Dem pigs reallyz shots me!!

Attached: 1556411577460.png (1031x1340, 1.04M)

Fleeing from the cops, armed with a gun, he could have taken someone hostage easily, shot them, etc, dont break the law and you wont get shot

the problem that all these posts seem to willfully ignore is the fact that theres not a single state where the penalty for fleeing is public execution

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-11-14 01-59-43.png (858x385, 46K)

>why the fuck do they always run when the cops show up?
Because in reality you're dealing with monkey-people hybrids who are too stupid to know how stupid they are. They're violent and malicious, yet they "din du nuffinz". Every. Single. Time. What they actually mean by that is according to their tribes' standards the crimes they have committed are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things and should be overlooked because feelings. You're not dealing with actual human beings who are capable of determining "right & wrong" and what's good for civilized society. You're dealing with niggers who are little more than apes who have been forced to perform in the circus. They're not capable of self-awareness

Guess what fuckhead? He didn’t listen to the cops. As much as I may, or may not hate cops, I support them most of the time. And if the stupid fuckhead ran, well, he got what he was asking for. It’s called “play stupid games win stupid prizes”. No remorse, whatsoever.

Don't give a shit. Comply or get shot. You won't have my sympathy.

Attached: nignog.jpg (640x512, 67K)

Yeah, but niggers
You gotta shoot them cuz they're vermin and they breed like rats and consume public funds and destroy civilized society

>Don't give a shit
yeah thats what I said; willfully ignorant

rightfully so. An armed and dangerous criminal was shot and killed ending the possibility that the criminal could hurt someone and saving the state money.

Dindus dontknownobetter

Police in any century have existed as that.

>dangerous criminal
exactly what violent crime was committed that suggests he was off to commit more violent crime

>penalty for fleeing
They would have to be caught first.
Do you propose to invite them for tea?

Do niggers not have the intellectual capacity to process shit like this? Why do so many of them have weapons on them, try to pull the weapon or run away with weapons? I genuinely believe niggers are so stupid and uneducated, they lack the mental logical thought processing to understand what they're doing.

Lol who cares

This is true and they didn't know for sure he had a firearm until after they searched him huh? That is fucked, but why were they called? What did he do?

>someone typed this out, re-read it, and clicked Post

In this particular instance the officer broke no law. In Colorado the law is specifically worded in a way which allows officers to use deadly force on a fleeing person they believe used a deadly weapon in a crime. Arguably it's an unjust law because all the officer has to demonstrate is that someone has said to them 'that guy held me up with a gun' and they can shoot anyone without any due process. Judge, jury and executioner.

As said
>police in the 21st century exist completely as a culture of defensiveness, hero complex and gang mentality
and in Colorado the state law is specially crafted to enable this. If they had shot him in the vast majority of states it would have been plainly an illegal use of deadly force. The concerning thing is that that happens fairly frequently anyway and the officers involved are very rarely held responsible.

toally with you on this. comply first. you can still sue later if you feel youve been treated wrongfully

>They would have to be caught first
Yes they would, and any cop who was a tad decent at their job can catch some lanky nig teen.

The call was for a man with a gun. They got them stopped and they still tried to run. They were caught, it was over, no one had to get hurt. If the grand jury found no culpability, they were following procedure. These procedures usually have a legal precedent, like a suspect ran for cover and started shooting back killing an officer that was out in the open or a suspect dumped a gun and a kid got hurt. The endless outrage over this shit is transparent and truly annoying.

armed robbery retard

>lanky nig teen.
Yeah, those are know for being super slow and easy to catch...

thats certainly not mentioned in OP's link

since everyone is too dumb to look up the story, he these two boys were harassing another boy and threatening him with a gun. he calls the cops who find the two hoodlums the next street over with matching descriptions and clothing. they ask them to stay put so they can pat them down and the boy takes off. reaching into his waistband. now the use of deadly force is protected by the officer believing that this boy is a threat to the public. which he just threatened someone with a gun and he's running away. he's shot, drops his gun and dies. that's it. don't wanna get shot? don't gangbang.

In most states, running away with a weapon ALLEGEDLY on your person is not a death row offence. Colorado has shitty backwards judge-jury-and-executuoner law enforcement laws.

"Officer that guy held me up with a gun earlier" turns running from a peace officer, usually a jailable offence, into a capital one in Colorado.

Why did the stupid nigger with a gun in his waistband run away? It's not alleged, he had a gun on him.

I don't get you leftists. He could've easily turned around and killed one of them in the blink of a second.

said nigger had just come from another location where he was reported to have a gun, they called the cops because he was being threatening, as he was running he tried to grab said gun if you look closely

just another watermelon felon

Only in Colorado is an alleged crime grounds for execution. He did not pull the weapon, he just ran. Anywhere but Colorado that's 6 months to 2 years jail for evading law officers. In Colorado if the officers heard someone allege that you or someone matching your description used a weapon they cannot confirm visually that you even possess, you are dead, no due process. That's ass backwards and, frankly, unconstitutional. Those officers are not defending against Constitutionally enshrined 'imminent harm to self or others'.

He robbed someone, had a gun, ran away with the gun and people are still surprised he got shot? He had already shown that he was willing to use the gun as he just robbed someone with it, he was not harmless, he was an unhinged nigger with a gun, he should be treated like an unhinged nigger with a gun.

So they can execute a person for an alleged crime without due process. Good law. Fuck I am never visiting Colorado. I like to avoid authoritarian police states.

This retard had a gun and reached for his waist band

>19 year old De’Von Bailey, who was armed with a handgun, in August shooting

>The officers who shot Bailey responded to the scene on Aug. 3 after receiving a report of a suspect with a gun in the area.
>The cops asked Bailey and another man to hold their hands above their waists so they could check them for weapons, body camera footage of the incident shows.
>As one of the officers approached Bailey from behind to search him, he sprinted off, the video shows. The cops chased after him, repeatedly yelling for Bailey to get his hands up.
>They then opened fire, hitting Bailey in the back. Bailey collapsed at the scene and the officers searched him, discovering the handgun tucked in his shorts, the video shows

It was alleged at the time he was shot. No gun was visible until after he was killed.

>It's not alleged, he had a gun on him.
a person alleging he has a gun and the cops actually confirming the gun are disjoint events
despite no link, this post changes the circumstances into one where the shooting was justified. not until he reached for what is alleged to be a gun was this a death sentence

someone shoves a gun in your face and threatens you. the cops find him one street over and he runs and they lose him. now they come to you and say yeah we didn't catch him. if he shows up call us back ok?

you feel like your life is in imminent danger?

There was no move to reach for his waist in the body cam footage. None at all. Go watch it again, frame by frame if you have to. His hands were too busy swinging for sprinting speed.

>state where the penalty for fleeing is public execution

>millenial angst

Go look up imminent.

10/10 QUALITY FUCKING POST
TOP NOTCH CONTRIBUTION

>This retard had a gun and reached for his waist band
Go watch the footage and say that again brainlet. He didn't reach for it once. Too busy running.

>Comply or get shot.

>Regularly listens to police scanner

Start the video at 6:02 retard they even go slow mo from two different angles

youtu.be/G72A5QXlD5A

Start the video at 6:02
Whoops forgot vid link

>CONTRIBUTION
kek

I support the Death Penalty, but only for the most serious offences, such as Mass Murder, Serial Killing, and of course Not Doing What A Cop Tells You.

Good

Attached: lq4DU.png (711x535, 363K)

>slow mo from two different angles
>back and to the right
>back and to the right

He's incorrect. The penalty for fleeing in Colorado specifically when the officer personally believes you may be in possession of a weapon used in a crime gives them authority to use deadly force.
It's sad but true, buddy. It was completely legal by state law for the officers to do this, because someone said two black dudes held him at gunpoint earlier and these were two black dudes. They approached saying that someone said they had a gun. He ran. The officer thought he was a criminal armed and running and in Colorado that makes it perfectly legal for a peace officer to shoot you in the back for running regardless of you never reaching for the gun.

Everyone would be pro football players lmao

>alleged crime grounds for execution
samefag
>is public execution

During such a situation there is no way to go frame by frame and seen what he is going for, they know he is fleeing and that he is potentially armed. Im not so sure i would risk it.

It is enough for me to simply say this:

Alleged crimes can be punished by death with no due process in Colorado. Do you deny this?

Except he did reach for a gun this would have been justified in any state I think that the cops having a license to shoot everyone and scream I was scared is bullshit too but that's not what happened a dangerous criminal with a gun ran from the cops reached for his gun and got shot the police couldn't have done anything differently he however did everything wrong

excellent bait thread OP

just boot lickers
the new right is full of statist cucks.
It's fucking weird

I feel this whole situation could have been avoided if Mr. De’Von Bailey Esquire had just not been a dumb nigger. Those poor police officers now have to live with the fact that they made their community a safer place.

>gee how could two people use the same four syllable word?
>could there be others with such a grasp on the english language?!
not to mention these posts are making two different points you absolute smooth-brain

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-11-14 02-49-39.png (587x211, 24K)

>Fuck I am never visiting Colorado. I like to avoid authoritarian police states.
it's really not but don't visit anyway.
we DO NOT want you here. we're full.

White people are the ones who should be getting shot. Fucking snow monkeys given deadly weapons and an inflated sense of authority. Kill whitey.

Not the samefag, I just pointed out to that guy that he was wrong, and that it is allowed, in at least once state, by state law. Law I consider unconstitutional as it allows allegation to authorise punishment disproportionate to any confirmed crime.

Check the footage again. Check where they found the gun. His hands didn't go there. He grabbed the front of his shorts so they didn't fall, visible the whole time he is running from both angles, while the gun was clearly cut away in the back right. His hand never touched the back.

>it's really not
>Shot for alleged crimes with no due process.
>Totally not authoritarian.

>we're full
I'm sure I could find a nice plot of land somewhere in that empty acreage between your ears.

Shouldve been a disabling shot, but for someone that flees the risk is that they can die doing so. I dont know american laws, cops dont even carry guns in my country as far as i know. Either way running is a shit idea.

The suspect just got done assaulting a mugging another person at gun point so when he started running and the officers saw he had a gun in his waistband that he was reaching for they shot him. A suspect that is fleeing can be shot if he is a known danger to the public and likely to harm to others.

Attached: 1546339299908.jpg (600x608, 92K)

> Devon Bailey had a gun in his pocket
> Police officer forced to shoot him as a fled, because he could have shot back during the chase
> Police forced to shoot to kill
Good, they should have gone to his house and shot his whole family up for raising that degenerate. He didn't just walk into a walmart and pick up a gloc by accident

Can't wait for the day we sterilize the white man and take all their women. Only when will the world truly be at peace.

police have been like that since day one.
i mran i don't like niggers. but i also don't like pigs

>Shouldve been a disabling shot, but for someone that flees the risk is that they can die doing so.
Except in Colorado there they are fully authorised to shoot to kill because of allegations.
>I dont know american laws, cops dont even carry guns in my country as far as i know. Either way running is a shit idea.
Yes, running is a shit idea. But running should not carry the death penalty, as in, not just risk of death from actions taken to prevent escape, but actual action specifically taken to kill you.

Then they should have gone back in time with Einstein's time machine and shot all the hip-hop artists he listened to for influencing him to have a gun in the suburbs

so if the government bans all guns or just bans white people you will comply. what a cuck.
fuck niggers and fuck the police

>there are people standing up for someone who just got done robbing another person at gun point

wut?

Good god they chose the worst video for that.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aIXnRdHiIzE

here have the full body cam.

he had a gun and the cops knew it
whats the problem?

>that he was reaching for
Gun was rear right. His hands were holding his shorts from the front. Confirmed by all footage.

Mrs. Obama just got done bitching about how her community became worse due to white flight. Sounds like places need white people to have peace.
Nigger way of thinking man

1. the op article doesnt mention a robbery
2. its more about the proper measure of recourse and it take A LOT to justify shooting someone in the back
You cant even plead self defense with back shots.

>the penalty for fleeing is public execution

He had a gun in his pants and he was reaching for it. He'd already tried to rob someone at gun point.

Stop defending criminals.

livd here all my life and this is the first time it's been used since I can remember.
officer involved shootings ate nor common here..less so once a with controversial...
not gonna that argue is absolute shit. I'm just saying it hasn't been abused (yet). needs to change before then, though. being a purple state that law may be changed soon. depends on what part of colorado. since its a black kid it's probably the front range whiich is left-leaning north of the springs
oh and stay classy

Show me a screenshot of him reaching for it.

Even from a running position with my carry pistol in the SOB position I could turn, draw, and mag dump in under 2 seconds. Not having the gun in your ahnd doesn't mean you don't have a gun within reach within seconds. Just like being unarmed doesn't mean you're not dangerous.

Attached: 2017table6.jpg (947x821, 164K)

I'm fine with it
the police need accountability. we trusted them to police themselves but the blue code means they need to go under the fucking microscope. sorry

also this

Attached: 6346343.jpg (801x1053, 106K)

Stop LARPing like you aren’t some fat fucking retard who couldn’t run 3 steps without having a heart attack and keeling over.

So everyone is reaching for a gun at all times.

Everyone could be reaching for a gun. That is why they want your hands in the air. When you are suspected of a crime and suspected of having a gun and you run you are going to get shot.

>Not having the gun in your ahnd doesn't mean you don't have a gun within reach within seconds
thank you for that insight. lets skip the middle man and ban guns
but based on that macro Im guessing you have no actual interest in making a point

That's the great thing about selling guns like they were candy. Every edgy teen and his uncle runs around with pocket sized artillery. Add being stupid or just a nigger to that and now you get a lot of people being armed, thinking they just need to run from the cops to not face any consequences.

BOIOIOING! +1 in the statistic, Nog Lives Matter, boo-fucking hoo

And the cops? Well, obviously they get told they are expected to act exactly like they do. Look, they even get out of it without facing any penalty. So it seems like they did nothing wrong, legally speaking. Why don't you stop crying about them being oh so evil when they just do their jobs?

>suspected
Key word.

Execution without due process.

"Let's do the impossible for no reason other than making cops more dangerous and law abiding citizens weaker

>So everyone is reaching for a gun at all times
I'm pretty sure that is EXACTLY what police officers are taught to expect.

gotta remember pic related, don't you?

Attached: 7RkugIk.png (427x296, 249K)

So what happens when he realizes he can't get away and now he has a hostage or he shoots someone? I would rather he be dead than roll the dice on lil ol grandpa down the block becoming a human shield.

The definition of nigger is a stupid and uneducated person. Skin color has nothing to do with it