When is the gretek going to africa to tell these subhuman to stop breeding like dirty rats?

When is the gretek going to africa to tell these subhuman to stop breeding like dirty rats?

all the problems of the world will be solved.

Attached: 0000.png (480x360, 255K)

If you had no technology and women weren't as fucking brainwashed as the women here, wouldn't you be fucking like rats? If your only competition was Tumbagu from the next mudhut over (because he can pick up rocks the fastest) wouldn't you be fucking?

sorry ...

... for insulting the rats

OK boomer

haha, wrong zoomer

imagine if she went there and got bred herself instead that would be quite something dont you agree haha

Nope, would just be another user's fantasy involving black cocks. Nothing new there.

actually thats what she deserve
can we meme it to happen?

Attached: hungry-bimbos.jpg (633x469, 97K)

Attached: 1573311593096.webm (238x178, 1.51M)

Why doesnt she feed those starving children outside her window some of her food? She has more than enough to go around.

Have some respect guys.
She is not a nigger.
Are you?

selfish cunt, thats why!

post more greteks

Attached: grooz.jpg (1465x747, 700K)

What would be the fun in that?

here is the template

make it happen guys

Attached: temp.png (600x445, 368K)

waiting for her boobs to pop out

Attached: gretek.png (1189x997, 1M)

bens new one

Attached: ben.jpg (640x480, 129K)

No because unlike them we (talking about really any other race with average IQ above severe retardation here) have evolve enough our perspective to understand that it's setting a limit on offspring quantity allow for greater quality of it

Attached: arbeit-greta.png (1112x814, 930K)

If I lived in Africa and had nothing to do but draw in dirt and I knew that my existence was gonna remain shitty, I'd have as much fun as I could before the inevitable ape disease kicks in.

dubs

Attached: gretaccia.png (1300x997, 1.1M)

ITS

OK

TO

BE

WHITE

!!!

Attached: downyultra.png (678x900, 939K)

And yesterday was :

Attached: 813e6dclmy-vaccata_a.jpg (480x438, 49K)

Triggered by a 16 year old girl.

Classic Sup Forums.

It's kinda annoying when people come into your country to tell you how to live, I guess we do deserve that considering we've done it more than once. What you've done is exactly why the left wants her around, so they can praise every word she says and then tell you that you're bullying a child when you respond.

he having fun boomer

Attached: dap.jpg (818x1024, 321K)