I am meeting a submissive whore tomorrow. She told me I can do anything to her except golden shower...

I am meeting a submissive whore tomorrow. She told me I can do anything to her except golden shower, use needles and fisting.

Give me your worst ideas to humiliate and abuse this bitch.

Attached: IMG-20191011-WA0008.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

Call her a jew

Attached: he.gif (220x162, 259K)

After pulling down her pants and taking off her underwear go "ew wtf" and leave

Put a Sharpie up her pooper and take a picture.

Tell her about the Lavon affair

Fuck her steady for a minute, slip out force it balls deep in her ass just as you nut. Film it post it same time tomorrow

Make sure to get her legs and feet if she’s wearin those kinda boots

Make her play Fortnite with you.

Give me her first name

Lick whipped cream off of her, maybe fill her pussy with it.
Shave her legs, if she hasn't already.
Deep-throat her while you knead her tits.
Lightly choke her as you make her bounce on your dick.

Incels and beta boys thread

>Make her play Fortnite with you.

holy fuck, calm down user, thats is some nasty shit right here

Attached: wtf.gif (220x242, 245K)

Tell her to give you any credit/debit cards she has and spend all the money on them on shit she cant have or use even

Also if you tell me her first name I’ll give you the most embarrassing thing

You could just have wholesome, everybody cums, nice sex. Unless the two of you are shame kinksters, then demean the shit out of each other whilst fucking like meth heads, then you will both still cum.

Hello fellow groyper

Attached: 72180835_2140262386269870_6149038243129065472_n.png (320x335, 53K)

You sick fuck; he said "humiliate and abuse the bitch" not "broke her mentally"

She said no golden shower but nothing about internal piss play
So just to show her no respect finish the sesh with a good ass reaming and somewhere during the deed stop balls deep and start pissing

First off, if you really looking for the dom/sub thing, you need to show dominance from the moment you enter. Usually, this is discussed first, Have her strip, get down in need and act like you don't give a shit, leave her these and go do your thing, get ready, use bathroom, what ever. If she moves you should punish, do what you are comfortable with, spanking is a favorite. Put her in situations where need to be punished. She probably gets off on things like nipple clamps and spanking. Keep with what you are comfortable with while showing you are above her.

Also if you feel t he need to choke, use the thumb on left side of the neck when wrapped around, constrict blood flow, not the air ways.

Humiliate her by taking her to a public space and freaking out about how she gave you herpes

shit in her mouth

Nice LARP faggot

Karoline. Show me what you have got user.

Take a laxative then have here suck your dick while you shut profusely brohther

id probably want to have a few pics like this one of her (never mind the text) - for room decoration

Attached: ResistanceIsFutile.jpg (1111x900, 179K)

Humiliate her by comparing dicks and call hers small

Eat spicy chili and beans. Produce farts of death.

Do you own a dog?

So much this. She didn't list it as taboo, so...

I mean at that point take her to blow a horse while you fuck her ass and deny her any pussy/clit pleasure

Conclusion: no better way to humiliate a girl than making her an animal whore

Fr though

fist her while jabbing her with needles, if she uses the safe word piss on her, she is a worthless whore and doesn't get to dictate what you do, if she starts freaking out put a trashbag over her head and throw her in a dumpster if anything else she will learn her place as a woman

Tie her down and tickle her until she pisses herself, then tell her the only way to stop is for her to beg to keep getting tickled