Bully me and make me feel like the worthless human i am, i want to feel how i feel when i feed myself food...

bully me and make me feel like the worthless human i am, i want to feel how i feel when i feed myself food. also my instagram is @jaelle.stiles feel free to harass and stalk me and potentially find the motive to k*ll me

Attached: 5727F32F-609C-4FE0-9F40-8F5615101E38.jpg (3024x2848, 695K)

Not your personal army faggot

this is probably faggot ass larp shit lmao

Attached: DB7CBCE6-1EA5-4787-864E-5E7976DAFCEF.jpg (496x600, 34K)

TITS OF GTFO YOU DUMB WHORE

You better take of those clothes first you filthy emo animal. I can’t judge you while you’re hiding behind the clothes.

i’ll have control over u eventually u pathetic loser

so ur tellin me i’m
cool?.... thank u :)

Eat a dick you inbred scum fuck, take this newfag bait somewhere else

once you pull back your fat fupa thats dropping over your keyboard

On the small chance this is actually a female timestamp your tits, or gtfo

weak ass larp

Fupa? Oh shit, who let the kids on Sup Forums

if you want to know this is actually me..... dm me on instagram

Dumb ass larp, fuck outta here

You got dumped by this girl because you're weak. You're weak because you come on here and try to get others to give the revenge you're too cowardly to do yourself.

You're a waste.

Assuming you actually are Jaelle I know you and all you do is bait like an attention whore. If you wanted to die you'd have done it already

Gonna slap that fat cunt

>OP gets rejected by a 4/10
>Requests a personal army

yes all i want is attention :).... but i don’t want to kill myself, i’m asking someone to do it for me

Ya better show ur body lady otherwise no one will

this is the person identified in the picture but okay

go to back to tumblr, fag

I am a 39 year old man and would cum inside of you repeatedly and help you get less fat by hiking several times a week. I'd cum inside of you on our hikes. I'd cum inside you pretty much all day, every day. You're hot but fat