How I want these twins

How I want these twins...

Attached: 15719389564570.jpg (1080x1350, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4558186/sexy-russian-twins-looking-for-rich-husband-to-share/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 15719352062850.jpg (1080x1350, 161K)

where do u find more pics?

more

Some russian oligarch bilionare probably pees in their mouths on a nightly basis.
Dang, being poor sucks.

lookit the fiveheads on these thots holy shit

Attached: 15719350789780.jpg (1080x1349, 137K)

Oh, looks like I was right

thesun.co.uk/news/4558186/sexy-russian-twins-looking-for-rich-husband-to-share/

Mid and right sounds really good right bout now

Attached: A1EF86D7-F911-4B3B-B6ED-68E7F611C4D6.jpg (684x731, 167K)

They are from Russia, Tatarstan

Yeah:D

Attached: 15719353396070.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

>Slav women
Not even once. Crazy fucking psycho cunts.

Did u have a bad experience?

>Russian/Ukranian women*
FTFY

And formally, they are not slavs

This. I'll agree that Russian women have psychological issues and are insanely clingy. They'll try to ruin every relationship and friendship you have to have you to themselves. They have no emotions. Pure sociopaths.

Interesting. Did u have many Russian girls?

Don't know about him but I dated an ukranian girl. She was smoking hot but never again.

Are they really that crazy?

what happened?
asking because I might be dating one soon (smoking hot too), but she wants me to pay her stay in my country

Hah, bro. I live in the South of Russia, on the coast of the black Sea. And u know, u can find many different girls here. Like ukranian and russian girls, armenian and greek girls. The second is ur choice

As always ahahah

She was really sweet in the beginning but started to show her true colors as our relationship progressed, started asking me to constantly pay for her shit(getting her hair done, getting her nails done). She started going crazier and crazier and tried to limit me from going out with my friends constantly.
Honestly she was one of the best fucks i've ever had, but the trouble wasn't worth it.
Don't know if all Ukranian women are like that.

thanks guys, just started dating a slav. She is sweet but definitely noticing some issues regarding me talking to any girl other than her

what was the first sign (or red flag)? what made her good in bed? thanks

Not all, but many girls will consider u for better life. But if she has a good education and u like her, why not? Just remember, don't date with a stupid girl

Write me on Telegram, I can give u some advice:D

I'm surprised someone loves these twins as much as I do!! Loooove their shiny bodies and their cute small butts and their perky little tits

Attached: adelalinka_life_I_2019_Aug_14_08_20_44.jpg (1440x1800, 219K)

Meant to write **skinny bodies**

they are decent but not the usual "hot" so why dont you just go buy an hour with them both? even if they arent hookers you can likely get them if you save for a year.

I don't think so, they don't work like sluts openly

well you obviously dont post it on their instagram, if you have no idea how t approach them tastefully with the offer then its probably not going to happen.

They look like aliens wtf

Are you sure?

Attached: 15719477610780.jpg (1080x1350, 94K)

I bet there’s only one of em and they just flip n shoop the other bitch in.