Help, I want to die

Help, I want to die.

Attached: 3CE48725-7755-4842-A1CB-BFBE2E68DD7D.jpg (720x480, 33K)

do it faggot

Not as mmuch as I do.

Hang in there

If you give up like that, you're pissing on your forefathers graves by throwing away the very thing they made possible by (most likely) toiling in a shitty era to live in so you could one day be born

Do a flip.

Attached: A407D688-9E6A-40D8-8969-2B8D502C18B5.jpg (1200x1200, 205K)

Dont do it faggot

!̷̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̯͓̺̪̣̺̟̜̫̼̞͙̥̩͇͓͙͉͇̞̩̼̫̟̟̟͎̻̘͍̠̹͖̰̰͈̫̬̫̞͈̝̯̜̝͚͔̝͑́͒͐̐͋̄̾͆̓́̓͗̓̋̀̂̈͆̾̑͗̓͋̑̇̒͊̃̒̈͊̄̿̿͊̀̀͑͋̀̽͌̀͑̚̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝!̶̢̧̧̢̛͚͎̖̙̞͍̰͈͈̖̮̜̤̭̺̙̪͙̬̘͎͈̩̤̞̖̦̣̦̤̝̦͍͙͓̺̻͕̟͇̘̥̩̞̫̙̥̝͉͓͍̳̰͉͈͕̝̞̳̖̯͔̱̼̺̬̩̙̫̝͌͑̐͐̂͗̂̎͋̍̀͌̃̈́̊̓̂͑̿͛̌͗͗̔͆̂͗͊̽̌͊̓̀͊̎̈͐́̏̉͋͒͌̒̄̊͐́̑̎̉̈́̆̉̇̍̇̈́̀̂́̌̉̑̓̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ!̸̢̢̡̡̨̧̡̢̡̧̪͈͚̩̥͕̖̰͍̜̤̮͔̖̺͓͙̩̩͎͓͉͙͇̳̼̥̗̼͉̥̹̯͎̝̯̻͇̱̱̦̩̼̪̰͇̣͗͒̎͛͑̑̾̓̓̄͊̑̋̎͗̔͑͆̽̒̔͗͛̉̈̈́̂̑̋̏̀̏͐́̆̔͑͛͒̂͛̔̾̈́̑̈́͐̆́̎̀͗̔̉͗͑͆̈́̀͐̑̀͒͒̚̚̚̚̚̕͘̕͜͝͝͠ͅͅ∫̷̨̢̡̡̧̢̢̡̛̛̛͎̟̰̦̯̣̗̪̯̙̤̫̱̬̟͉̝̖̫̫͍͖̱̠͕̤̣͚̣͇̠̹̠̠̖͚̰̪̗͇̬̥̪̹͎̩̘͙͖̞̣̺͍̭̪̖̗͙̻͕͉͎̼̞̠̬͍͕̠͇̗̰̍̈́́̊͋̿̊̎̿͑͌͆̾̈́̇͛͗͒͋̀̋̄̎͌̒̍̍͐̔̎͗̾̈̀́̏͐͛̈̂́̐̄͒̚̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅ∫̴̨̢̨̨̨̡̛͓͔̳̼̣̝̯̤͕̳͓̻̫͇̺͔̝̹͔̦̟̱͎̮̜̙͓̩̭̘̮̜̰͚͓͓͍̖̙̺̬̩͓͚͉̣̠̗̫̤̩͍̰̤̠̫̬̩͉͉̖̱̱̭̽̍̊͊̑̋̀̀̔̀͑̾͂̈͋̐̿̀͐̿̾̾̊͛̔̀̒̍̂̽̏̑̓̀̄͑͗̀̆́̽̐̇̇̉͐̾̀͗́̾͗͗͌̏̈́͛̎̋̈́͆̈̎̕̚̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅ

Me too man. I can’t wait until I have money and live alone and can just blow my fucking head right off. Rock and roll

Don't do it bro, you'll never know what's around the corner that's why you have to get up everyday and enjoy the small things in life.

Attached: 1572759474743.gif (384x384, 870K)

Record it and tell someone to upload it.

remember when this was an imageboard?

Attached: 1546901796206.jpg (512x480, 219K)

bro dont do it call me if you need to talk three10 2nine2 9six1for

Pick up a sword and shield
Go to a jungle, kill as many animals as you can
See how far you can survive
You wanna die anyway right?
Try that.

lots of suicide threads today. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and make something of yourself.. you degenerate coomer

Attached: 1572562087379.gif (425x270, 1.79M)

What the most painless way to do it but the worst way it would be to find my body

Shotgun to the head is supposedly lead pain, and probably worst way to find a body. Or some hanging nigga. Or if you ever dose on heroin someone finding your body would probably be pretty sad. But I think finding a body with its head blown off would be the worst

Can confirm. Have found someone with their head blown off. It's worse than overdose :(

Shit man I’m sorry to hear that :(

Wow who knew it was that easy

How do I find enough heroine to overdose with when I'm an antisocial shut in without lookin like a narc?

Find something in life worth living for, it’s worth it

Don’t actually do that, if you’ve never done heroin before that would be a shit method. If you want to try one of those less committal ways I guess sleeping pills and drink a lot of alcohol? Suicide is retarded though. You’ll die regardless so might as well do Wild shit like try to fuck the hottest girl you know or something idk. Gay idea yeah but just do drugs instead. Easier smarter way to get out of your head

I'm already an alcoholic

Also why would it be a shit way

Death is more painful than life

I don’t know I’ve only done and been addicted to painkillers but from what I’ve heard from heroin addicts you’ll probably just get really high and then want to live just to get more heroin, our you just won’t die as and will get sick. And apparently heroin overdose is extremely Fucking awful. I’ve heard fentanyl overdose is the best. Just like falling asleep and never waking up again.

OK, just wish I knew shit about finding a dealer

Death is inevitable anyway fag

Attached: 1565815408079.jpg (540x960, 60K)

OP, mortician here. Death is a guarantee in life. I’ve picked up and processed several hundred bodies. Of those several hundred, I can count on one hand the number of people who I was told had lived their lives to the fullest with no regrets. I’ve picked up many suicides, homicides, accidents, and everything of the sort. Death is my life. Realize that you can be better and do better than what you are now. If life has gotten to the point where you want to give up, if you’re ready to end it all, what’s stopping you from doing something else? If it’s all over, what’s stopping you from going and doing your own thing? Fucking live life, dude. Start playing an instrument. Move to a different city, or state, or country. Go fucking party. Everybody dies, but I can tell you for a fact that not everybody lives. How can you be so ready to die when you haven’t even tried living? Don’t be a stupid nigger.