MST3K thread

B-list celebs cosplaying C-list celebs edition.
>implying anyone would cosplay as Erhardt, or even remembers who the fuck Erhardt was

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vyBif_gtq2g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hMFRlHKLqwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>b-list
>c-list

if you say so.

what the fuck is "mestek"? is this some retarded american show?

This sneering, gelatinous fucking infant has been one of the most insufferable pieces of anti-American scum in a wide pool of leftist shit. Liberals are a miserable bunch, but fatboy here takes the cake. The dark bags under his eyes, the doughy body, the quivering chin fat, that pinched little holier-than-thou bird face, everything about this turd is fucking repulsive to begin with. It's 20 times worse when he opens his cumchute to condemn anyone right-of-center and bemoan us as being beneath the dignity of human rights. I hate this tubby little worm with every fiber of my being, and President Trump couldn't have happened to a more deserving cocksucker. There is nothing funny about him at all; he's a sullen, craven little pinko who throws a fucking CAT-5 tantrum every time someone disagrees with him. Fat fucking foaming at the mouth piece of garbage, if I were his wife, I'd fucking drop dead, too. Good god, I love what's happening to him right now. I want to get on Twitter just to push his faggot ass to suicide.

>b-list

Gonna watch it for my girl

I think Felicia Day is perfect for the role, she has humour and she is a geek

This is the new bot Joel made for the new season. His name is Waverly.

what went wrong?

What happens when that woman turns her face to the camera? She always has this 2/3 turn with wide open eyes an a quirky grin

is he talking about Conniff?

Could they not find more obnoxious people?

IT WAN ACCIDENT I TELLS YA user AN ACCIDENT

but hey, they managed to find a worse Servo than JEW

Sorry you got ate by that spider Dr Erhardt.

So Servo is black, Jewish, and his bubble is like having one eye...he's Sammy Davis Jr?

Like all females, she eventually turned 18

Felicia Day is D-list, bro.
Patton is B on a good day.

>leftism
not even once

None of you children were even alive for Mike vs. Joel. This transition will be fine.

What's going to be really weird is Gypsy having an actual woman's voice, instead of falsetto.

Jonah said "I'm glad I can finally unite the two sides of the Joel vs Mike war in agreeing that I'm worse than both of them."

This, desu.

>Watched every episode on original airdate since Time of the Apes, 7/31/1991 and saw the movie in theaters

This is going to be great. Host segments never matter (unless they do)

>Patton "Dead Wife" Oswalt
>B-list celebrity

You know who he is.

THEMS PILLS WERE PRESCRIBED BY A DOCTAH!

did you leave the Bronx yet?

MST3K is garbage people only pretend to like because it was pushed hard as an essential piece of nerd culture. If you say anything positive about this shit series you're quite possible one of the biggest gaylords this board has to offer and deserve a massive dick sucking for being such a queer. Anyway you're all stupid and I'm the best so tata for now.

~Darkblade98.

What the fuck is a Darkblade and why are there 98 of them?

I know who Chris Chan is but that doesn't make him a celebrity.

I'm 28, though.

I don't know who that is.

remember

>patton oswalt

Paaaaaatton... Paaaaaatton

remember

More like D and fucking F-list

Why cant we just leave good shit alone? Why does everything have to be updated and modernised and reboot or revived? Perhaps this is why god sought to keep us from Immortality...

>writer of "mr holland's opus"
>the story of a literary professor having a sexual relationship with a red head student
>is (was) a professor while day was at school
>they are secretly dating with huge age disparity

Really gets the ol' neurons firin'

hollywood was a mistake

Thimbleweed Park was great despite the forced feminism and diversity

She just named her baby
>Calliope Maeve.

I fucking hate her.

>letting a comedian trigger you this much.

Why can't I find this guy's face anywhere on google? Why does she keep her boyfriend a secret?

Joelcucks should be gassed and this new MST3K is going to suck a dick.

Cannonically there are about two dozen robots aboard the Satellite of Love.

We only ever see Gypsy, Crow, Tom, & Cambot.

"Wrong"

It's correct actually.

See the KTMA episode. Phase Four

Obviously you aren't a real mistie...

KTMA also said their engines were powered by ratings

Because she's fucking embarrassed that her boyfriend is a ancient, bloated, shuffling 70yr old Grandad.

>Not acknowledging him in public
>Not acknowledging him as the Father of their child

It's pretty lousy desu

If I was 70 yrs old I'd quite happily pump that camel faced mutant tho

Pig disgusting

KTMA probably isn't canon. Not that this show has a canon.

Who are you talking about? Nathan Fillion is only 45

She looks good with most of her face covered

I approve.

Okay, she was vaguely hot at one point. I will admit that I would have fucked her. Not with, like, huge enthusiasm or anything, but she was basically porkable.

Rocket #9 isn't Cambot, it's just a feature of Cambot's controls.

Cambot is a unique character and early on actually made a few visual and sound effects jokes

Head on you can notice even more how much she looks like a camel.

>B-list celebs

They are literally d-list.

>B-list celebs cosplaying C-list celebs edition.

Maybe for Patton.

Felicia isn't wearing a green science coat or glasses like Dr. Forrester. Not even Pearl dressed like Felicia.

it always bugged me as a kid that we never saw cambot in the show. It wasn't until relatively recently that I learned he was the actual camera for the show, and we were watching everything through him. I felt like a retard

Funny, I got it right away, that's why he was in the mirror in the opening credits (except on SciFi)

yeah the signs were obvious but I was completely oblivious to them

>the signs were obvious but I was completely oblivious to them
Story of my life

Starting with the movie, they didn't like acknowledging cambot as anything more than a camera in the Sci-Fi era.

What do we bet this Cousin Oliver bot takes his place in the robot role call?

Daily reminder that Mike Nelson did the world a huge favor Joel how to pimp slap bitches into being submissive, hence Joel finally teaching Felicia Day to shut her bitch mouth once and for all.

Daily reminder that Patton Oswalt most likely sucked Joel's dick to land his job on the revival and god knows what other sick depraved sexual shit as well.

Daily reminder that Wil Wheaton was told to fuck off and not allowed to participate on the revival because he wanted too much money

>Cousin Oliver bot
How dare you. Waverly is cute! CUTE!!

Hey Jonah

im glad wil wheaton wanted too much money, its bad enough that day is on there but at least shes almost cute with enough makeup and proper angles and lighting.
I can not stand that brand of "we're nerds!!" comedy. Patton Oswald is fine, he was funny in The Heart, She Holler.

HAVE WE EVER FOUND OUT WHOSE THE BABBY DADDY?

The trick is to separate Patton "the funny comedian and actor" from Patton "the butthurt libtard cuck"

I think it might be good, I'm optimistic. Crow and Servo were pretty funny at that press conference and that was all improv. If the riffing is funny I'm happy.

For those who didn't see the press conference:
youtu.be/vyBif_gtq2g
There's a bunch of dead air at the beginning and Waverly has a very hot mic.

>Patton "the funny comedian and actor"

LOOOOOLLLL

THEY ARE BOTH TRASH FUCK ANYONE WHO LIKES EITHER ONE

Holy shit this place is trash.

Wow what a true gamer xDD

How do people know they're dating? Where's the proofs?

This reboot was tailor-made for Sup Forums to hate. It's hilarious.

I honestly forget this turd is a thing until Sup Forums shills for it

>hahaha this right wing thing is triggering lefty cucks! they can't take a joke, so sensitive! babies bahahah

>WAIT WTF THIS LEFTY KEK IS SAYING SHIT THAT IS RETARDED ARRGGGH IM MAD! THIS SHIT SHOULD BE BANNED!!!

Never forget that the far / alt-right is the far left / SJW movement with a different coat of paint.

nothing, shes cute.

fuck off pedo

The name's Toiletface

The irony is that most of the oldMST3K cast was also liberal cucks. Only Mike is a conservative and he's not very vocal about it. But for /poltv/ everything great about MST was Mike's doing and obviously Joel/Trace/Josh/Frank/Kevin/Bill/Mary Jo had nothing to do with it.

Hey Wil

This reads like those Sony approved """negative""" comments for the Popeye trailer that were leaked.

Or when there's a story time on Sup Forums to sell the latest piece of shit comic

>"hello fellow four channers, it looks good but this minor thing is bad"

>patton
>b list

try w list for FUCKING WHO? A NOBODY THATS WHO!

are you new to the fucking internet? hes got his own fucking wiki more than z list patton has.

Patton was a regular on a successful sitcom that is still in reruns on national TV. That has to count for something. He's at least in Jamie Farr territory.

>Muh horse-shoe theory

Never forget that leftist ideas are so fundamental weak they can not survive in any forum or discussion without censorship or centrist or right leaning beliefs

hi patton's rep. nah sorry no one knows who this fuck is apart from the fact he killed his wife.

Fucking lolled hard.

They didn't.

Have you actually watched the season of MST3K before Mike came on board? Way too much of the time it's just them sitting silently because they can't think of anything to say.

And you do know that the only reason this revival shit is happening is because Mike has had continued success with Rifftrax whereas everything anybody else has done has collapsed.

Now Joel can't help but come back and repeat something he specifically didn't want to continue doing 20 years ago

I'm not talking about the political ideologies themselves, I am talking about the majority of individuals who follow them.

Followers of an ideology are rarely proper representatives for the ideology itself. My point is that in reality far right and far left individuals tend to act more like their "opposites" than anything else.

My theory is that extremism and moderation are the two sides of the new dichotomy, not "right" and "left". The question isn't "what policies do we pursue?" anymore, but rather, "do we careful use logic and reason to help us make decisions, or just get mad and start pointing fingers and using scapegoats?"

>everything anybody else has done has collapsed

What?
You mean you didn't like Cartoon Dump?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hMFRlHKLqwA

I don't know who these people are in names just seen em their and here,but who are they cosplaying?

i'd fuck that girl

More like SJW Theater: 3000

oh, that tried to be a web series? I saw Frank doing that in person at a broom closet-sized club in Queens. It was pretty funny, but I don't think I'll be going back to Queens anytime soon.

Also, that guy from 30 Rock was there. No, not him, the other guy.

Posting Joe Camel in a Joe Camel thread