I'm here to confess. I'm a newfag, I've been using Sup Forums for about a month now. I'm just looking for redemption...

I'm here to confess. I'm a newfag, I've been using Sup Forums for about a month now. I'm just looking for redemption, I'm fucking tired of reddit and any other social media, I just want a place where I can be away from all of that shit, I need your help Sup Forums, I want to change, show me they way please. I know we are usually not welcome here, but I want to accept my condition and get help from actual users

Attached: 97812DDB-B79C-462D-9419-559F7B185D2D.jpg (302x167, 10K)

how do you feel about this image

Attached: funny_banana.png (516x526, 257K)

Nothing too strange, maybe a little bit aroused even

Your cry for help goes unnoticed roll again

lurk moar

Attached: 1309499512921.png (374x333, 182K)

What boards are good to start?

faggot

Ssame. I've known of Sup Forums for a long time, I never liked the interface. Still dont. Would like to find other outlets other than reddit. reddit fucking is absolute leftist uber woke shit.

You're a fucking nigger, but i'm actually proud of you for coming forward and admitting it. Well done.

What kind of shit do you like? Like what are your hobbies? Be specific

I'm into videogames in general and dark humor. Sup Forums is also a good one because you never know what you'll see, I'm a ponyfag as well, I've been lurking /mlp/

>never say anything of substance
>call poeple faggots
>????
>kill yourself

none of them
Sup Forums sucks now

you suck faggot

Literally walk away from here and all social media while you can dude. This place is habit forming and full of bitter degenerates and will on warp your way of thinking into a negative and hateful viewpoint of everything. It’s a shithole now and has no redeeming qualities. I’m only here due to a 12 year habit and being off work sick. Use your time for real media like books and movies and don’t waste your time reading stupid thoughts and comments from people online. It’s a sure fire way to hate everyone and think they’re stupid. Forums and the internet died with social media and smart phones.

I really, really, really like this image

Attached: Down the Road.webm (640x360, 696K)

Thanks Lori.

>ponyfag
See

Just spam that you're 15 in every thread.

But I don't like out there that much. I do have friends and we hang out sometimes, but I'm not very comfortable, I like this kind of things and I think I fit in more

I'm not at home and my phone apparently can't play it, i'll try to watch it at home

Dont listen to the discord tranny, Sup Forums is fine. Just post a picture of your asshole with timestamp in this thread and you'll fit right in.

install vlc

Ok, installed and video seen, quite interesting, luckily I've seen similar shit so it wasn't that bad

Well then you probably have some time things you need to address dude

What do you mean?

You are welcome. There’s no gate keeping here unless you are a minority. However, try all the boards and lurk for a while so you can get the dynamics. /b is the worst board of them all, so don’t act like people do here

Attached: 836935FE-9848-4547-99A1-1F2731075D63.jpg (426x640, 48K)

learn to fucking read, lurk more or pic related, either works
sage

Attached: azuicide.jpg (700x1051, 97K)

Luckilly enough, I'm not a minority

Just don't be a faggot and you're clear

Your base is all belongs to me

Attached: 14T041437.226.jpg (784x391, 20K)

The pool is not open

Attached: 11-14T041637.125.jpg (745x412, 81K)

Not how it works.

Stop using Sup Forums this board is for retards.
On the same note, stop being a retard.

I wantz burger whit cheese

Attached: 14T041805.745.jpg (783x391, 30K)

regrow your virginity and embrace that it will be with you for a very long time

Also eat lots of dicks you fucking faggot

Attached: 1546428613016.webm (528x528, 1.85M)

Attached: 1564417631068.webm (480x400, 1.1M)

dont i come on here ounce a month to see whats going on but i reccomend you dont stay

Just don't post any fucking wojaks and pepes and you're good in my book.