Wew lads. Making a long story short, I wanna fuck my friends mom

Wew lads. Making a long story short, I wanna fuck my friends mom.

>Be me, 21
>Extremely good friends with individual for about 3 years
>Really great friends with their mom as well, She's mid 40's, Single
>Her and I have become a lot more closer in recent times, talks to me about personal problems involving ex husband, living situation, etc.
>wants me to move with them if they ever change areas
>Been through a lot with her and her kid, knows I can be trusted with anything and is super comfortable around me

>I start getting the hots for her
>Helping her do stuff around the house and am staying the night just the two of us tomorrow

Really wanting to try my luck. Any recommendations from Sup Forumsros that went through similar circumstances?? Should I even try to do anything? Let me know.

The mom looks a bit like webm related. What a score that would be!

Attached: 1573214262747.webm (480x852, 753K)

Bumping with random webms I have saved

Attached: 1571619238537.webm (404x720, 771K)

Bumpin. Anyone???

Dude don't fuck your friends mum, that's just a cunt move

Are you crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube?

Bring some liquor and see where it goes. Let her make the moves to be safe.

Wreck-It-Ralph. I wanna wreck this moms coochie

This is something a coward would say

Most likely going to go through with this, I drink around her quite often

Post an actual pic of her then we’ll decide fag

Just gonna have to take my word for it Sup Forumsro, she's not on social media

Realistically
What’s the probability that she’ll be into it ?

Do you value your friendship with this person?
You'll end up losing it if you fuck their mum

FYI, this kills the friendship. If you don't care about that, you're an ass.

Not him but he's not wrong.
I won't get into the moralfag shit but if you fuck his mom, he WILL find out eventually, and it will mean you and he are not friends anymore. Basically you're trading friendship with him for fucking her.
I'm not telling you it's right or wrong, just saying that's what you'd have to weigh in your head. My only real advice would be to make that evaluation after you jack off and not before.

It happens, just rarely. He could be reading the signs correctly, or she could just feel maternal towards him. There is some overlap there too so that can make it complicated.
Chances are he's seeing signs that aren't there because this is Sup Forums and he's most certainly an autist who is obsessed with the one female he knows in his life besides his mom who calls him back. But who fucking knows.

OP here, again you're gonna have to take my word for it. I've had women a few years older than me find me attractive and let me know about it more than a couple of times - I know what I know, and I agree, this could be a 50/50 chance of this actually working

About maybe a 40% chance but who really knows besides her?

Yes and no, he's great company and all but I don't have much use for him besides that.

Well if you’re serious ask her if she wants a back massage
You have to set the mood first
But that’ll be your beat shot in

OP again - If I were to somehow manage to fuck my friends mom, I have no issue of keeping a secret, and I know his mom can be a bit fake as well. She was telling me she has used and in ways is currently using her ex husband to get what she wants, but its for a good cause (Her and my friend's sake).

Not saying that can be compared with what I'm thinking about doing with her, but just throwing that out there

Taking note

>he's great company and all but I don't have much use for him besides that.
You said in the first post that he's an extremely good friend.

As in I have a lot of history with this person, if we want to put it that way

If she's letting you stay over for the night and your friend isn't there she is giving you the all clear.

staying the night just the two of you? why exactly? Sounds like an invite to fuck if ever i heard one.

Yup. Friend won't be there, and it's just his mom and I packing stuff in their house up. I came up with the idea to spend the night and she almost immediately agreed to it, due to the fact we have plans the next day

so, she's a single woman in her mid40s who feels like she has a chance of fucking a 21 year old man? Im pretty sure she's up for it dude, would probably be the best sex she's had in years.

Lets hope so! Wish me luck

Take her down

Have you guys ever been ridden like this before? If you are long enough and hard enough it doesn't feel good in the least bit. I actually wonder if the clit rubbing is the part that feels good for her since I can't imagine much of anything else would happen.

Unless you are perma-soft and floppy.

Yo I'm rooting for ya.

First: where's the video from? Link?

Second: would you consider becoming your friend's dad?

Third: if yo're waiting for someone to tell you what you want to hear, then don't bother asking in the first place.

He will become his friends father, in which case it wont matter because a good father puts parenting in front of friendship with his child

She views you as her baby. This will be so funny when she puts your ass outside for being a freak. Maybe she cares about you and has to explain sorry honey yourba baby.

Not op and i have. Its ok for a moment but thats all.

try it
don't force it
if nothing happens forget about it and move on

don't talk to your friend beforehand
but you will have to break it to him eventually

what happens, happens

Shoulder and neck rubs user

It does feel good if she is tight and if the basic necessity of sexual movement - ploughing - is not forgotten. There are women who fail at this and the length-vagina ratio may be a challenge, yes, but in principle it can be very enjoyable - even more so since you can come while sitting there, not being in some sort of unsustainable posture. You come and she simply lies down on you - perfect ending.

Be smooth, some wine and some shit to talk about, and then try it.